Ask Mommy Bridgette

Mommy Bridgette

Even though I am not a psychiatrist or a therapist, I feel like I have a lot of good insights on men and life.

So go ahead, ask Momm Bridgette! Anything you want you can ask. Just be nice and ask in a polite way, plz.

So, if you have questions about me and Mutant Hitler's lifestyle, or whatever, don't be shy. I like answering questions.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
What is love?

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
Even though I am not a psychiatrist or a therapist, I feel like I have a lot of good insights on men and life.

So go ahead, ask Momm Bridgette! Anything you want you can ask. Just be nice and ask in a polite way, plz.

So, if you have questions about me and Mutant Hitler's lifestyle, or whatever, don't be shy. I like answering questions.

Can we see your tits? :lol:

Mommy Bridgette

My answer

Can we see your tits? :lol:

What is love? Wow, that's difficult question to answer. I guess it depends on what type of love your reffering to. I love Mutant Hitler differently then I do my gentleman caller. It's not that I love one more then the other, it's just their different in my eyes.
I know people have a hard time understanding that. But I am sure you all love people differently as well. The way you love your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband or wife is diffewrent then how you love your brothers or sisters, or your mother or father.
I do love Mutant Hitller. Hell, we live together.However, as much as I love him, I don't sleep with children, which is what I consider Mutant Hitler to be. Most people who aren;t aware of the Ab/Dl world don't realize that. Mutant Hitler is my Adult Baby; I love him as a mother loves a small child or whatever. I play with him, feed him, snuggle up to him but I don't have sex with him. I guess I have a strong nurturing aspect that he fullfills in that manner.
However, I do have a gentleman caller, as I call him. He's more romantic and much more adult, and he and I go out and have romantic dinners, go to the movies and yes, make passionate love together.

As for Starguards question: No dear. I'm not a hussie or a cheap whore. I am afraid you'll have to request that from YOUR girlfriend.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
What is love? Wow, that's difficult question to answer. I guess it depends on what type of love your reffering to. I love Mutant Hitler differently then I do my gentleman caller. It's not that I love one more then the other, it's just their different in my eyes.
I know people have a hard time understanding that. But I am sure you all love people differently as well. The way you love your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband or wife is diffewrent then how you love your brothers or sisters, or your mother or father.
I do love Mutant Hitller. Hell, we live together.However, as much as I love him, I don't sleep with children, which is what I consider Mutant Hitler to be. Most people who aren;t aware of the Ab/Dl world don't realize that. Mutant Hitler is my Adult Baby; I love him as a mother loves a small child or whatever. I play with him, feed him, snuggle up to him but I don't have sex with him. I guess I have a strong nurturing aspect that he fullfills in that manner.
However, I do have a gentleman caller, as I call him. He's more romantic and much more adult, and he and I go out and have romantic dinners, go to the movies and yes, make passionate love together.

Wrong.

The correct answer is:

"BABY DON'T HURT ME

DON'T HURT ME

NO MORE"

Thanks for playing, though ;)

Mommy Bridgette

Wrong.

The correct answer is:

"BABY DON'T HURT ME

DON'T HURT ME

NO MORE"

Thanks for playing, though ;)

Ah..I'm sorry, I'm not up on the games people play here. It's probably because I'm so busy with selling houses and taking care of Mutant Hitler to waste time on a silly game. It sure would be nice to have no responsibilities beyond wasting time playing a pointless, idiotic game. (Sigh) Oh well.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Considering that you take pride in having turned your son into a useless paperweight that poops his pants, have you provided for his care for the rest of his life after you die?

Also, considering how much you enjoy sex, what kind of a bitch are you that you would not allow your son to grow up into manhood where he can enjoy a healthy sex life of his own?

Don't chide Cacophony about playing a pointless, idiotic game when you obviously think you are some master at playing yours.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
When you're cleaning the caked feces off of the rear end of a GROWN ASS MAN, do you ever stop and think; "Gee, I'm kinda fucked in the head! Maybe I should seek some mental help..."?

Mommy Bridgette

An answer

When you're cleaning the caked feces off of the rear end of a GROWN ASS MAN, do you ever stop and think; "Gee, I'm kinda fucked in the head! Maybe I should seek some mental help..."?

No, not really. In the parlance of the Ab/Dl world, he's a "fulltime baby". This is in contrast to other guys who do exactly as you describe and hold full time jobs (some politicians and C.E.O's), but like to be "baby" at home.

Mutant Hitler has several mental illnessess and is on Social Security Disablity. So, really, there is no reason or need for him to go to work. Besides, it makes him happy.

As for cleaning feces off a persons bottom, well..before I was a Real Estate agent, I also worked at a nursing home. If you've changed one person's diaper you've changed a million. I'm not going to say it smells like roses, but believe me it was a heck of a lot better then what it was at the nursing home!

His case IS unusual. Like I said, most of them hold fulltime jobs, and in some cases, some pretty important jobs. But we came to an agreement, and like I said his Social Security Disability check helps as well. Incidentally, I would agree with you it isn't easy.

Mommy Bridgette

Considering that you take pride in having turned your son into a useless paperweight that poops his pants, have you provided for his care for the rest of his life after you die?

Also, considering how much you enjoy sex, what kind of a bitch are you that you would not allow your son to grow up into manhood where he can enjoy a healthy sex life of his own?

Don't chide Cacophony about playing a pointless, idiotic game when you obviously think you are some master at playing yours.

First, technically speaking he isn't my son. We don't have any blood relations, ergo he isn't my "son" if you mean it in that way.

Second, he found me. We met on the 'net, and I fell for him. I'm not sure you're aware, but the Ab/Dl world is a subculture, made up mostly of men. As such (unless their gay) females are a prized commodity. In our case, he was seeking this type of relationship and I was open to it.

I had previous relationships with such men. I found them to be dutiful, respectful and good, decent men. Like I said, I was open to the type of relationship he desired.

As for sex, that issue was discussed early in our relationship. He made it clear that he desired to live this way, and I made it also clear that I am not a pervert or wierdo. I also let him know that in the role he sought, he could expect not to have sexual relations with me. He was fine with that.

I suppose some of your misunderstanding comes from not knowing much about the Ab/Dl subculture. Suffice it to say that there are more then a handfull of men who would envy Mutant Hitler for his living situation. Whether you agree with that or not, let me assure you that MANY men from that subculture would fight tooth and nail to have a woman such as I in their lives.

I suggest you check out the article on Infantalism on Wikipedia for a more in depth explanation.

Elnidfse

Bunch of bullshit

Real story:
Mommy Bridgette has aids but a great face. Mutant Hitler didn't know as he met her on the internet as she was looking for fresh meat in the form of 6 year olds. Mutant Hitler likes to be treated like a baby so he paraded as a todler. Mutant Hitler found out where Mommy Bridgette was, Mobby Bridgette didn't have sex with Mutant Hitler as she was full of fail and aids. Mutant Hitler was like LOLSCREWYOU. Mommy Bridgette said to Mutant Hitler I'll treat you like my precious little baby. Mutant Hitler, who already has a sick and disgusting fetish for being treated like a child agreed So they live this way and don't have sex.

The End..

Mommy Bridgette

Real story:
Mommy Bridgette has aids but a great face. Mutant Hitler didn't know as he met her on the internet as she was looking for fresh meat in the form of 6 year olds. Mutant Hitler likes to be treated like a baby so he paraded as a todler. Mutant Hitler found out where Mommy Bridgette was, Mobby Bridgette didn't have sex with Mutant Hitler as she was full of fail and aids. Mutant Hitler was like LOLSCREWYOU. Mommy Bridgette said to Mutant Hitler I'll treat you like my precious little baby. Mutant Hitler, who already has a sick and disgusting fetish for being treated like a child agreed So they live this way and don't have sex.

:techman::techman:LOL

Prejudice is a sad, sad thing.

I'll still do raspberries on your tummy, if you want.

Mommy Bridgette

My thoughts..

How many children do you have by Elnidfse?

Hopefully, none. He clearly is filled with a spirit of depravity, lecherousness, filth and unhinged desire.

I can;t believe the nasty, vile trash that's on this forum! If this was Mutant Hitler writing this, you can be sure I'd make him sit in the corner and then put him to bed in his crib early!

I can only hope the Lord will deliver him from this insanity. He just needs a good woman in his life to set him straight.

SolidSnake

I'm not wearing any pants!!
You almost sound like MissManners in a way. How can you relieve me from this insanity I'm dealing with?

Mommy Bridgette

You almost sound like MissManners in a way. How can you relieve me from this insanity I'm dealing with?

Well, besides seeing a therapist, it depends what your insanity is. Remember, just because others think your insane dosen't mean you are. Unfortunately, in a conformist world, anything that is different is evil or insane.
I'd suggest talking to a therapist and reading the Word of God! God is the ultimate Healer, and he can do what men cannot.
Now, if by insanity, you mean your an Adult Baby like Mutant Hitler, then I suggest you find the appropriate Parent figure for yourself. In his case, being hetrosexual, that meant me. However, depending on what your orientation is, if you're an Adult Baby, then the only means ti be truly happy and fullsilled is for you to find a Parent figure.
Remember, normal is only a setting on a washer machine. It really dosen't exist. Morality exists, and the Bible covers that pretty well, I think. But outside what the Word says, most things are o.k for you to do.

SolidSnake

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Insanity would be included by someone who suffers from mental illness; my insanity would include obsession, subsistence and persecution from one's own thoughts. I'm obsessed with the facts that makes my existence completely unrealistic and irrelevant.