Ask Mommy Bridgette

SolidSnake

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Like all things on this hurdling sphere I emerged from the molten center of creation, but mine has been a unique path. Isolated, I developed attributes beyond those of lesser beings. Then the sphere was struck by a vast celestial stone. Black chunks of death filled the skies and the world became a chaotic garden of doom. Soon the sphere began to nurture new kinds of life and there was one that stood above the rest. Its fractal shell belied its vicious nature. And in what seemed like a heart beat these things proliferated in both number and destructive means. Now they harness the most destructive force and I --The Centre-- have concluded that the sphere must be cleansed of them.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Jesus, this fucking thread's a train wreck. Well, I'll give it a go anyway.

Dear Mommy Bridgette:

I have a sentient third nipple. I need more than a little advice I'm afraid, since it seems to be able to effortlessly vocalize several of my lower self issues quite effectively. It's developed a ventriloquistic ability, and often speaks for me at the most inappropriate moments.

Advice?

Thrusty

TK addict
Man i have a lot of crazy sexual things that i like and i'm not talking about your normal internet crap although the baby thing isn't for me surprisingly enough. I've tried just about everything but I'll pass on this one.

To each is own i am just surprised the man doesn't have teh sex with you. Its really not a sexual fantasy then it just acting like a baby. I would like the woman to at least give me a rub and tug as she's changing me.

Oh well carry on

Mommy Bridgette

Jesus, this fucking thread's a train wreck. Well, I'll give it a go anyway.

Dear Mommy Bridgette:

I have a sentient third nipple. I need more than a little advice I'm afraid, since it seems to be able to effortlessly vocalize several of my lower self issues quite effectively. It's developed a ventriloquistic ability, and often speaks for me at the most inappropriate moments.

Advice?

You obviously are a very unique individual, hun. What you should do is go on the Late Show and make a lot of money off this sentient third nipple.

I might also suggest Jerry Springer, but you will get more sympathy on Oprah.

Mommy Bridgette

Man i have a lot of crazy sexual things that i like and i'm not talking about your normal internet crap although the baby thing isn't for me surprisingly enough. I've tried just about everything but I'll pass on this one.

To each is own i am just surprised the man doesn't have teh sex with you. Its really not a sexual fantasy then it just acting like a baby. I would like the woman to at least give me a rub and tug as she's changing me.

Oh well carry on

It's not that he dosen;t masterbate. Believe me, he does. But what it is is that he enjoys the nurturing and love I give him. In a sense, the turn on, if you will, is me treating him like a small child.

I enjoy giving him attention. I'm just not a pedo, I only sleep with men.

Mommy Bridgette

What does baby Hitler do all day now that he's skurred to come back to TK?

It depends. Generally he plays outside on his tricycle in the back or inside with his toys.

I put him down for naps in the afternoon, and sometimes I take him to the park to play on the swings or what not.

When I'm working, I usually wake him up at 7:00, change his diaper (boy does he go at night!), rediaper him and dress him for the day. Then I tie a bib on him so he can eat his breakfast, pack his diaper bag with clothes, diapers, bottles, his teddybear and his pacifier and take him next door to the babysitters to watch him.

At night, I pick him up, feed him and bathe him, rediaper him and put him in his jammies (footed sleepers). We usually watch television, and then at 8:00, I put him to bed after rocking him and feeding him his bottle.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Psycho

It depends. Generally he plays outside on his tricycle in the back or inside with his toys.

I put him down for naps in the afternoon, and sometimes I take him to the park to play on the swings or what not.

When I'm working, I usually wake him up at 7:00, change his diaper (boy does he go at night!), rediaper him and dress him for the day. Then I tie a bib on him so he can eat his breakfast, pack his diaper bag with clothes, diapers, bottles, his teddybear and his pacifier and take him next door to the babysitters to watch him.

At night, I pick him up, feed him and bathe him, rediaper him and put him in his jammies (footed sleepers). We usually watch television, and then at 8:00, I put him to bed after rocking him and feeding him his bottle.

psycho2.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sounds like you and your little ring of loonies conspire to defraud the government of taxpayer dollars.