Ask Mommy Bridgette

Elnidfse

Pointing and laughing that someone has a small dick is homosexual?

Manly rule of manliness #46: Any man can't talk about another man's penis.
#47: Looking at a penis for more then .3 seconds makes you gay.

Elnidfse

The phrases "No homo" and "Comfortable about your sexuality" are merely used as excuses in todays world as being able to try and justify gay words, thoughts, or actions.

Comfortable about your sexuality is wearing pink shirts, getting your nails done, and arching your eyebrows. Homosexual is looking or judging another mans penis.

J&L Massacres

All Your Base Are Belong to Us
So apparetly by your logic it's comfortable about your sexuality about watching another mans penis flop around in the air but being a female by wearing colored shirts.

Stop telling me your fantisies about having dicks flopping everywhere. All I said was that if you were to pull down your pants in front of me, I'd laugh at your petheticness to guys everywhere.

Elnidfse

Stop telling me your fantisies about having dicks flopping everywhere. All I said was that if you were to pull down your pants in front of me, I'd laugh at your petheticness to guys everywhere.

And I say that looking at another man's penis and judging it's size is homosexual and I will also say that the fact that your retort is the same reply that i used not to many lines up does not show much for your originality but does shot that the most original thought that you have had was, like a monkey, hurling flaming piles of poo.