Ask Mommy Bridgette

Mommy Bridgette

Insanity would be included by someone who suffers from mental illness; my insanity would include obsession, subsistence and persecution from one's own thoughts. I'm obsessed with the facts that makes my existence completely unrealistic and irrelevant.

Well, then..I would suggest you immediately go to the store and spend more money then you have. Charge it on a credit card.

Or alternatively, step on the gas if you see Elnidfse. Make sure to run over him, and then throw your car into reverse to make sure he's dead. Don;t worry, it's not murder, you're actually rescuing him , and the world, from his miserable, depressed, pointless existensce. I'm sure there is even a reward somewhere for that.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Dear Mommy Bridgette:

Are your skills reserved for male "aduld babies", or would wou change a grown woman, as well?

Mommy Bridgette

Dear Mommy Bridgette:

Are your skills reserved for male "aduld babies", or would wou change a grown woman, as well?

Sure, sweety, I do all the time. Hitler has a "playgroup" thatcomes over once a week to play with him, and that includes some girls as well. Hey, one bottom look PRETTY much the same to me, to tell you the truth.

But there are less women, for some reason, into this then men. I dunno, don't ask me why. (Shrug)

Mommy Bridgette

My profound answer

Where is Miss Manners and what have you done to her?

Miss Manners is alive and well. However, in another display of superior female intelligence, she has selected me as official den mother of Troll Kingdom. It seems she fear that you, the poor waifs here, will be led astray by the devious and sinful influence of the wicked, vile, and awful people here.
Fear not! I, Mommy Bridgette, will save you poor boys and girls from the predatory desires of the unsavory scum that lurks here. I, and I alone, will prtotect you under my skirts, dear Littles!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am the unsavory scum that lurks here. You can't do a thing about it.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Miss Manners is alive and well. However, in another display of superior female intelligence, she has selected me as official den mother of Troll Kingdom. It seems she fear that you, the poor waifs here, will be led astray by the devious and sinful influence of the wicked, vile, and awful people here.
Fear not! I, Mommy Bridgette, will save you poor boys and girls from the predatory desires of the unsavory scum that lurks here. I, and I alone, will prtotect you under my skirts, dear Littles!

You sound like Raffles on estrogen.

Mommy Bridgette

I am the unsavory scum that lurks here. You can't do a thing about it.

Don't worry, dear...God has mercy even on heartless tramps such as you. We can only hope that a bolt from the blue saves these poor boys from your insane desire to ravish these poor, poor boys.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Don't worry, dear...God has mercy even on heartless tramps such as you. We can only hope that a bolt from the blue saves these poor boys from your insane desire to ravish these poor, poor boys.

Dear ... God .... if I had the energy to ravish these poor, poor boys, it would be done. And, they'd love it.

Unseeliewolf

Who is Mommy B?

This woman sounds like a pedophilistic nightmare..i know i am knew but i am not as fucked in the head like this woman and why name your ADULT BABY this idiotic name of MUTANT HITLER.what the hell kind of name is that?:lilhit:

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
This woman sounds like a pedophilistic nightmare..i know i am knew but i am not as fucked in the head like this woman and why name your ADULT BABY this idiotic name of MUTANT HITLER.what the hell kind of name is that?:lilhit:

Just be glad you never met him ;)

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
I'm getting sick of this dual, can someone shit can it already?

Mommy Bridgette

An intelligent answerf..

FIRST: I do NOT have sex with him

SECOND:Obviously, "Mutant Hitler" ISN'T his real name. I call him many names, such as "sweety poo", "sweetums", "sweety" and others. But thats the name he choose for this site.

THIRD: He's 34. Of course, he's a fulltime baby and all, so he spends his days with the babysitter or sometimes at the zoo or on little daytrips with her (the babysitter)

FOURTH: Infantalism has NOTHING to do with REAL children. Anyone who would harm a child needs to die, and die in a slow and painful manner. PERIOD.

I hope that answered your question, dear.

Unseeliewolf

first off lady dont tlak to me liek i am ur mutant hitler monster of a baby ok? i am a woman and you are just being idiotic to try adn treat everyone liek a fucking child. I must say you do sicken me though to care for him liek this and still take his money but wait that must be why you have him becuase a man enjoying that treatment should be put in a mental hospital and since you enjoy taking care of him that is a form of pedaphilia. i hope you sleep well next to his crib you are just well read back if you didnt understand what i said sicko....have a good night changing his man diapers and oh i almost forgot...you are not even worth more of my time and neither are anymore messages u post. i hope u enjoy this because u have no other reason to talk to me now.....i am not going to talk or respond to anymoe of ur idiotic dribble unless i am bored and want to pity you.....have a good day mommy dearest lol oh and if u were my mother i would have slapped u by now

SolidSnake

I'm not wearing any pants!!
You said you would take us under your skirt, pardon me if I say this but this is something a prostitute would say.

Elnidfse

Or alternatively, step on the gas if you see Elnidfse. Make sure to run over him, and then throw your car into reverse to make sure he's dead. Don;t worry, it's not murder, you're actually rescuing him , and the world, from his miserable, depressed, pointless existensce. I'm sure there is even a reward somewhere for that.
Is that the logic in reasoning you use as an excuse to try and pretend that a grown man is a six year old boy? The only rescue that could be delivered to you and your disgusting fetish would be to cut you off from the rest of the world and let the two of you go through with your aids infested non-sexual exsistence.. Alternatively you could swallow some sleeping pills and we could all let out a sigh of relief and satisfaction.

Elnidfse

FIRST: I do NOT have sex with him

SECOND:Obviously, "Mutant Hitler" ISN'T his real name. I call him many names, such as "sweety poo", "sweetums", "sweety" and others. But thats the name he choose for this site.

THIRD: He's 34. Of course, he's a fulltime baby and all, so he spends his days with the babysitter or sometimes at the zoo or on little daytrips with her (the babysitter)

FOURTH: Infantalism has NOTHING to do with REAL children. Anyone who would harm a child needs to die, and die in a slow and painful manner. PERIOD.

I hope that answered your question, dear.

FIRST: Of course not, he doesnt' want your aids. He also doesn't want to wake up with crabs.

SECOND: Oh wait! I don't remember asking you that. Thanks for answering a question nobody asked with information that nobody cares about.

THIRD: A shame that he isn't 12 as what you have dreamed about. I wonder how stupid that looks in public.

FOURTH: Of course. It's shameful that in your mind, stalking and raping REAL children doesn't constitute as harming. I'll be sure to bolt the doors and windows.

FIFTH: ???

SIXTH: Elnidfse

I hope I have answered your question freak.