Bad Purchasing Decision

The Question

Eternal
Chips aren't fries. Fries are long and thin. Chips are short and round and thick, like chicken nuggets, but potato, not chicken.

What we call "chips", those silly ass fop brits call "crisps."

"J'want a packe'h a crisps, m'lawd?"

Fuckin' homos.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You're wrong.

The Question

Eternal
I reckon it depends on the establishment, then, because that's just what they are down at Rula Bula. So nyeh. :p

The Question

Eternal
Currently chugging milk so I can fart like a BEEZT

The Question

Eternal
Woodford Reserve Kentucky Straight Malt Whiskey.

As expected, drinks like a Scotch, but a very young and very green Scotch. Paired it with soda. Got some menthol happening, some pine, and some grain cereal. I can't get all fancy and make up weird shit that nobody else will ever taste from it like the reviewers do. It's not bad. It's not great. At just a shave over 90 proof, it'll do the job, so who's to bitch.

The Question

Eternal
Bison meat, for those heathens who do not know, is Fucking Delicious.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"I'd give $3 right now for a pickled buffalo tongue."

The Question

Eternal
^^That is correct.

The Question

Eternal
Good purchasing decision:

Hochstadter's "Slow 'n' Low Rock & Rye."

Tasty.

The Question

Eternal

"Limited Edition" Moscow Mule flavored Smirnoff + Goslings ginger beer + Master of Mixers sweetened lime juice.

All that's missing is the hammered copper mug. That and the mint. Fuck mint. Fuck mint good and hard.

The Question

Eternal

Basil Hayden Caribbean Reserve Rye. No need for a mixer.

The Question

Eternal
Good purchasing decision: George Dickel Tabasco Barrel Finish.

Fuckin' tasty. Smooth sipper.

The Question

Eternal
On a semirelated note, I generally like a fairly wet martini. And I generally prefer at least a little vodka in it too, to take some of the edge off the gin, but (at least in the past) I really like Aviation Gin and when it is cold enough, I can drink a glass of it with a fat olive or two and nary a hint of vermouth.

By the way, going back through the thread for nostalgia purposes, re-read this post and I've tried Aviation gin since then. And yeah, it's good stuff. I wouldn't put it on the same level as Hendrick's Orbium or Drumshanbo Gunpowder, but it isn't too far off from 'em either. Solid pick.

The Question

Eternal
On a semirelated note, I generally like a fairly wet martini.

I like mine filthy. Sub out vermouth for pickle brine, then plop a Tomolive in that sumbitch. I like a martini that eats like a meal.

The Question

Eternal
Good Purchasing Decision: T.O.P. Chops beef jerky. Holy shit, stuff's so damn tasty I'm surprised a politician hasn't tried to ban it.

The Question

Eternal
Good Purchasing Decision: Sir Winston Apple flavored whiskey. Some locally-distilled swill (so I'll give it this, at least it isn't imported from Canadia, like the rest of what the local cubbyhole offers). Added a mix of Casey's brand Cream Soda (because fuck Coca-cola. I won't support openly racist companies, particularly when my race is their target.)

Tastes basically like a caramel apple, plus cinnamon. Not bad; Volpone wouldn't like it, doesn't taste like ferret piss or whatever flavor he's into. :sarek: