CeeJay

Seph

Retired Account
being a fucking mug u mean then?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Ick. He needs a face mask just to heat up soup.

Riotgear

Fuck the Padres.

So is this the badass we're all supposed to cower in the presence of?

The one we're supoosed to go find somewhere else or something like that?

Looks like the reception 'round here is somewhat mixed.

jack

It was a joke 'gear. He's like the biggest Internet Village Idiot you've ever seen.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Doing real life shit right now. April and May is busy for me. The ACC/NCAA tourny, The Pardes in my part of the country. Beach bumming, watching the honeys. You know the usual.

Isn't April and May monkey mating season? Of course it could fall earlier in the year in the Congo.

Riotgear

It was a joke 'gear. He's like the biggest Internet Village Idiot you've ever seen.

We have one called Temple. I think he might be able to Ceejay a run for the villiage idiot money. Not that paying an idiot is a very good idea.

Hey, I love to talk to people. Good and bad whatever you know? Our VI is so bad I literally can't bring myself to talk to him.

Oh yeah - Hey Sarek. Hows it goin'?

geedis

Fuck the Padres.

So is this the badass we're all supposed to cower in the presence of?

Only if you're a troll.

New Age Posting is a group against internet bullying and trolling.

Blackfoot is also known as The New Jack. Most posters are jealous of this. Know what I mean?

geedis

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument in a cowardly fashion because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Riotgear

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument in a cowardly fashion because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

Like if you were to say to someone - "Only if you're a troll"?

jack

Something like that. That shit on his nose is Charles'.

geedis

Like if you were to say to someone - "Only if you're a troll"?

Guess so. They were calling themselves trolls long before I got here. It's something they are proud of, being called trolls.

I'm sure you registered at trollkingdom knowing this was a troll board, so don't act dumb.

jack

geedis is a tough guy type troll 'gear. He likes to suck dick on the side though, according to pm's from many who actually know him in real life.

jack