CeeJay

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Read the thread, you'll find out who posted it there dipshit. Now lie and say you didn't lurk.

^pwned.

As far as attention goes butt hurt, you'll always pay attention too me. That's your job and you're great at it.

You conveniently "forgot" that you posted it here. I don't lurk anywhere. First I saw of it was when YOU posted it HERE.

PWNED indeed. That would be you, you rank fucking amateur.

Damn, you know, the joke loses it's flavor when you have to explain the punchline.

Riotgear

Just saying is all. I clowned "Lilac" about his handle the other day. I was thinking why would a man use a female handle if he was a man.

It's stange and now I have you trying to fall into something.

And another thang, "Riotgear".

What is it that you want from me? State your buisness.

Well making fun of someone's name is fun to be sure.

I was simply correcting your spelling.

What is it I'm falling into? Maybe I should be asking you to state your business with me...

You do know it's OK to be whoever you are right?

Whoops...

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
An admin still using the cupcakeer troll. Hello "Sarek". Where were you when "NAP" was banned then reinstated by "Mentalist" after reviewing admin abuse at "TrollKingdom"? Under a rock?

And another thang, "Sarek".

Just saying is all, you mysteriously disappeared during and after that time. Glad you found your way back to cupcakeer troll me(Blackfoot).

I fail to see where in my post I made any reference to 'cupcakeers'. 'cupcakeers' are, reluctantly I admit, people. You on the other hand are a monkey.

As for Mentalist's review of 'admin' abuse, well, it is Troll Kingdom. In it's hay day, 'admin abuse' was considered a well utilized tool to annoy the hell out of whiners like yourself. However, with the pussiefied crybabies like yourself, TK was forced to adopt a softer approach. Had it been my decision, not only would I have never banned you, but I would have made your time at TK a living fucking nightmare.

As for my absence, I don't disappear. I merely take time to attend to my real life RESPONSIBILITIES. Just another thing we don't have in common.

Lastly, I didn't look for you. Much like a strobe light in the night, you're stupid monkey talk, retarded posting style and moronic grasp of language is a GIANT red flag waving on the site screaming "Troll me! I'm a fucking moron!"

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch

jack

A pretty successful troll too (it would appear)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
An admin still using the cupcakeer troll. Hello "Sarek". Where were you when "NAP" was banned then reinstated by "Mentalist" after reviewing admin abuse at "TrollKingdom"? Under a rock?

And another thang, "Sarek".

Just saying is all, you mysteriously disappeared during and after that time. Glad you found your way back to cupcakeer troll me(Blackfoot).

I fail to see where in my post I made any reference to 'cupcakeers'. 'cupcakeers' are, reluctantly I admit, people. You on the other hand are a monkey.

As for Mentalist's review of 'admin' abuse, well, it is Troll Kingdom. In it's hay day, 'admin abuse' was considered a well utilized tool to annoy the hell out of whiners like yourself. However, with the pussiefied crybabies like yourself, TK was forced to adopt a softer approach. Had it been my decision, not only would I have never banned you, but I would have made your time at TK a living fucking nightmare.

As for my absence, I don't disappear. I merely take time to attend to my real life RESPONSIBILITIES. Just another thing we don't have in common.

Lastly, I didn't look for you. Much like a strobe light in the night, you're stupid monkey talk, retarded posting style and moronic grasp of language is a GIANT red flag waving on the site screaming "Troll me! I'm a fucking moron!"

Admin abuse isn't welcome anymore, its called a sign of weakness. Its was all apart of my master plan. Catch'em hook, line and sinker. Mission accomplish.

I'm here to change "TrollKingdom" into what I(Blackfoot) want it to be. So far my plan is on the money and working like a charm.

Disappeared, went a.w.o.l, took time off to relax, missing in action, fail to appear, or what ever you want to call it "Sarek" dawg you were GONE.

And another thang "Sarek".

.................Up Top............

jack

I'm here to change "TrollKingdom" into what I(Blackfoot) want it to be. So far my plan is on the money and working like a charm.
Why, you're a fucking legend in your own mind :bigass: Charles, you haven't done anything. People enjoy you for your stupidity, other than that, no one cares much about you.

You have to remember, you come from a locked board with less than a hundred members and less than 8000 posts after 10 years.

Doesn't mean much to anyone around here that we can't see what you have to say. As far as your impact around here? We enjoy making fun of you. You're the butt of all of our jokes.

Other than that, you haven't gotten anywhere :D

:::smooches:::

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why, you're a fucking legend in your own mind :bigass: Charles, you haven't done anything. People enjoy you for your stupidity, other than that, no one cares much about you.

You have to remember, you come from a locked board with less than a hundred members and less than 8000 posts after 10 years.

Doesn't mean much to anyone around here that we can't see what you have to say. As far as your impact around here? We enjoy making fun of you. You're the butt of all of our jokes.

Other than that, you haven't gotten anywhere :D

:::smooches:::

Dang. Beat me to the cupcakeer beatdown.

jack

Shut up, fagit girls sounding name poster. Now that I've suggested your name is woomins, I PWN YOU 4EVR

miss mary j simple

giving you something to feel
Name the time and place. Ask around, my word is bond.

Mess with me(Blackfoot) and I'll make you think I evented SEX.

ANY WHERE AS LONG AS IT'S IN THE FRONT SEAT OF A HUMMER.

female.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Why, you're a fucking legend in your own mind :bigass: Charles

Check the threads asshole. You keep saying you don't care but you do. Everyone is watching you make a complete fool out of yourself.

:popcorn:

Baahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

Hiya fuckface, still following my trail of crumbs I see LOL

btw, it's you they're laughing at. I know that's difficult for you to grasp as a concept, but sadly, it's true.

Hang in there, I figure in 5 more years you'll actually be able to post on the web without feeling the need to stalk middle aged men on the internetz.

Could be wrong though :D

jack

God, my fucking neck is so stiff today....

Seph

Retired Account
Its was all apart of my master plan. Catch'em hook, line and sinker. Mission accomplish.

funniest thang u ever posted dawg i loled till i cried BWAHAHAHAHAHA

jack

Oh now I get why you're saying it over and over. Where did Shrimpy cough up that little gem?

jack

Thats funny.