CeeJay

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Must be hard to talk with your lips nestled so close to Charles' droopy anus, eh fake Geedis?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It was a joke 'gear. He's like the biggest Internet Village Idiot you've ever seen.

Spoilsport. I was trying to start the first ever TK Special Olympics. Now you ruined it. Oh well, chances are good Vit will still fall for it lol.

geedis

geedis is a tough guy type troll 'gear. He likes to suck dick on the side though, according to pm's from many who actually know him in real life.

I'm thugging in the name of New Age Posting. No one has ever pm'ed on this board or know me in real life. Don't kid yourself thinking you have a clue about me.

geedis

It was a joke 'gear. He's like the biggest Internet Village Idiot you've ever seen.

Spoilsport. I was trying to start the first ever TK Special Olympics. Now you ruined it. Oh well, chances are good Vit will still fall for it lol.

This from a guy who gave Blackfoot much respect. Donovan, you basically made cyber sex to The King Of The Gutters.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You missed where I admitted the entire affair was a troll to see if I could get you guys to settle down and get your enemies to treat you nice. An exercise in manipulating human emotional response, if you will. In some ways it worked far better than I ever hoped. I was surprised nobody called me on suddenly being interested in a feud I had had no part in nor previously ever addressed. People see what they want to see, I guess.

jack

he misses everything if it isnt delivered directly to his mouth via Charles' droopy anus.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
And for that matter, I think it would be hilarious to watch you throw down with the HaHa foam knights. While I may have...exaggerated you sparring skills some (okay, a lot) I will give you credit for never backing down. Your NAP vs. the HaHa foam Knights would be a Tardfight :catfight:the likes of which this board has never seen. It would be epic. Do it. You know you want to...

geedis

You missed where I admitted the entire affair was a troll to see if I could get you guys to settle down and get your enemies to treat you nice. An exercise in manipulating human emotional response, if you will. In some ways it worked far better than I ever hoped. I was surprised nobody called me on suddenly being interested in a feud I had had no part in nor previously ever addressed. People see what they want to see, I guess.

Troll. Huh? Or maybe you were trying to cover your ass?

From Blackfoot's Hyperboard

Originally Posted by Donovan

You didn't have to, you acted a lot of it out. I have no idea how it happened, but somehow Charles has gained a hell of a lot of ground on your gang and is owning like a motherfucker. One guy with questionable posting skills and intelligence, and he has some of TK's finest wrapped up for weeks in displays of petulance, kneejerk hissyfits, and admin abuse in order to combat him. Now he's even caused an internal squabble over procedures and rules between current and former power brokers on the board.

One guy.

You may call Ceejay a retard, but from where I'm standing he's looking like troll of the fucking year.

Was that a troll or the truth? By the way Donovan it gets better. If this was a troll it was one of the worst ever. You had Blackfoot's member in your mouth the whole time New Age Posting was doing work.

Originally Posted by Donovan

I've had to do this only once or twice when a poster is so obtuse or plain dense I will never be able to interact with them, like Luci was most of the time. I tend to scroll past all the versions of "Uptop, and another thang" just because it never changes.

That's why this turn of events is so astounding, it's not like the guy was bringing any "A" game, but he appears to have worked his way under a great many people's fingenails.

Either this whole thing is a "work" by the admin staff, or Charles just scored a TKO by default; either way Best. Troll. of January. I'm lolzing hard over here...

jack

You posted that over there?

They don't make a shit stirrer that big :bigass:

jack

Shut the fuck up retard, I was talking to Donovan, asking him if HE posted that over there. So I guess that was actually part of your owning. Why don't you do yourself a favor and lock yourself in the garage with the car idling?

God, are you that starved for attention?

jack

So lets try again, Donovan, did you post that over there?

See if you can keep from ejaculating all over everything, fake geedis.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The best trolls have just enough truth in them to make people keep falling. A little of what I said was accurate, you did seem to get under a few people's skins for a minute. I just laid it on thick in order to get the proper response, which I did. The fact that you took it so personally to take it back to your board means the entire troll worked wayyyyyy better than even I thought it did.

I periodically dropped a couple clues to the gag during its early period so people wouldn't later accuse me of backpedalling. The most obvious one I can remember was in the GIMPY award thread I started. I announced clearly that "voting" would continue til 3-31-10, and the winner would be announced the following day. As in April first. Get it? Fool's day? My plan was always to end the charade that day. Unfortunately I blew it a little by forgetting to log in that day but I did it on April 2nd, close enough. There were other early clues; hell, I even bluntly told Jack at one point I had adopted a new policy of only being nice to you in order to get you to leave or behave or something like that.

I was fucking with you. The whole time. And jack and the others, too, some, but mostly you.

Sorry. I can't help myself...guess that's why they call it Troll Kingdom.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You posted that over there?

They don't make a shit stirrer that big :bigass:

I've never been to the hyperboard, they must have taken the bait and swam all the way home with it...lol.

jack

LOL

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh yeah, there was another dropped hint on the the TK FB novelty page. In a thread marked Greatest Troll You Ever Did I admitted I was currently working on one that had succeeded far beyond what I expected. I didn't mention it by name or give details, but that was right before I did the big reveal.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Shut the fuck up retard, I was talking to Donovan, asking him if HE posted that over there. So I guess that was actually part of your owning. Why don't you do yourself a favor and lock yourself in the garage with the car idling?

Yes he is, and that's why it worked.

LayLow

CeeJay What's up, man?

LayLow wants to know why is it that your board is locked to the public? I'll send you an e-mail to join up. LayLow wanna find out what it is.

Thanks in advance.

geedis

Read the thread, you'll find out who posted it there dipshit. Now lie and say you didn't lurk.

^pwned.

As far as attention goes butt hurt, you'll always pay attention too me. That's your job and you're great at it.

geedis

I periodically dropped a couple clues to the gag during its early period so people wouldn't later accuse me of backpedalling. The most obvious one I can remember was in the GIMPY award thread I started. I announced clearly that "voting" would continue til 3-31-10, and the winner would be announced the following day. As in April first. Get it? Fool's day? My plan was always to end the charade that day. Unfortunately I blew it a little by forgetting to log in that day but I did it on April 2nd, close enough.

I wasn't up for the gimp award. You were always a Blackfoot fan, even in the gutters you praised him

Originally posted by Dono:
I changed my mind. NAP should be allowed to bust, and should be crowned the King of the Gutters. His tenacity is undaunted...

I'll give you this Donovan, nice try at back peddling. I'm not trying to troll you, I'm very surprized at your post towards Blackfoot which you have admired for so long.

You basically bent over backwards supporting Blackfoot and New Age Posting.You'll never be able to take that back.