CeeJay

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I wasn't up for the gimp award. You were always a Blackfoot fan, even in the gutters you praised him

I'll give you this Donovan, nice try at back peddling. I'm not trying to troll you, I'm very surprized at your post towards Blackfoot which you have admired for so long.

You basically bent over backwards supporting Blackfoot and New Age Posting.You'll never be able to take that back.

The supreme Irony is how long you've carried around that ancient post from the Gutters, which was IN ITSELF A JOKE I made at your expense and Jack's. The vaunted "KOTG" crown meant nothing, then or now. Not to jack, not to me, not to anybody with the tiniest bit of common sense. It was always meant as an insult even the first time somebody laid it on Jack (May have been Hellman, but my memory is fuzzy). At least Jack had enough sense to recognize that and have some fun with it...you on the other hand...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The supreme Irony is how long you've carried around that ancient post from the Gutters, which was IN ITSELF A JOKE I made at your expense and Jack's. The vaunted "KOTG" crown meant nothing, then or now. Not to jack, not to me, not to anybody with the tiniest bit of common sense. It was always meant as an insult even the first time somebody laid it on Jack (May have been Hellman, but my memory is fuzzy). At least Jack had enough sense to recognize that and have some fun with it...you on the other hand...

"Dono" sounds like that post is directed towards me(Blackfoot).

I know what "KOTG" stands for. You have to admit that it caused a big stink here at "TrollKingdom" and "The Gutters". That's why I use it.

Up Top

geedis

The KOTG thing was better than a troll Balckfoot. The most impressive non-troll of all times.

Riotgear

Guess so. They were calling themselves trolls long before I got here. It's something they are proud of, being called trolls.

I'm sure you registered at trollkingdom knowing this was a troll board, so don't act dumb.

You know a while back I was looking for the smartest poster here at TK. You do seem to be quick to school me on trolls and trolling as well as when one should and shouldn't act stupid. Can I go ahead and make the assumption that this means you are one of the smarter posters here?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Doing real life shit right now. April and May is busy for me. The ACC/NCAA tourny, The Pardes in my part of the country. Beach bumming, watching the honeys. You know the usual.

AND DOING ME.

Name the time and place. Ask around, my word is bond.

Mess with me(Blackfoot) and I'll make you think I evented SEX.

:popcorn:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
What's up, man?

Doing real life shit right now. April and May is busy for me. The ACC/NCAA tourny, The Pardes in my part of the country. Beach bumming, watching the honeys. You know the usual.

Isn't April and May monkey mating season? Of course it could fall earlier in the year in the Congo.

An admin still using the cupcakeer troll. Hello "Sarek". Where were you when "NAP" was banned then reinstated by "Mentalist" after reviewing admin abuse at "TrollKingdom"? Under a rock?

And another thang, "Sarek".

Just saying is all, you mysteriously disappeared during and after that time. Glad you found your way back to cupcakeer troll me(Blackfoot).

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Fuck the Padres.

So is this the badass we're all supposed to cower in the presence of?

Only if you're a troll.

^True Dat.^

What geedis said. Many have cower towards me(Blackfoot).

Fuck the Padres.

Looks like the reception 'round here is somewhat mixed.

No, most(96% of trolls) be hatin' on a playa. Like I said a million times before. Don't hate the playa, hate the game. You got to pay the cost to fuck with the boss.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Fair enough. In case you're wondering I'm not gay, not bisexual, or omnisexual. I'm straight.

And another thang, Riotgear.

There is two bisexual and a omnisexual posting here. Just saying is all, just letting you know what's up.

Riotgear

Fair enough. In case you're wondering I'm not gay, not bisexual, or omnisexual. I'm straight.

And another thang, Riotgear.

There is two bisexual and a omnisexual posting here. Just saying is all, just letting you know what's up.

I said I was new here. Not new to this. You will never find someone who has ever heard me call someone a fag. Ever. I consider queer lames beneath me. I appreciate you setting one up for me. Thanks but no thanks. I'm not that lame.

Why are you worried I might think that?

Whoops...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I said I was new here. Not new to this. You will never find someone who has ever heard me call someone a fag. Ever. I consider queer lames beneath me.

Cool.

I appreciate you setting one up for me. Thanks but no thanks. I'm not that lame.

I'm not a match maker. Just letting in on a lttle secret

Why are you worried I might think that?

Whoops...

Actally I thought you were trying to go that way for a minute. When posting on a message board I'd like to make the point of that very clear when starnge people try to get too close.

Riotgear

Cool.

I'm not a match maker. Just letting in on a lttle secret

Actally I thought you were trying to go that way for a minute. When posting on a message board I'd like to make the point of that very clear when starnge people try to get too close.

You should probably worry about that.

Whoops...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Just saying is all. I clowned "Lilac" about his handle the other day. I was thinking why would a man use a female handle if he was a man.

It's stange and now I have you trying to fall into something.

And another thang, "Riotgear".

What is it that you want from me? State your buisness.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:D