COVID-19 check in thread

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Did we know that most of the cast of Voyager plus other Trek stars (including Gates McFadden) just came back from a Trek Cruise?

I hope they all stay healthy...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I also live in a very small town and I would love to think that it won't get here. I live in Florida, so there are lots of people even out in the middle of nowhere, and it seems lots of people who still think this is a media hoax. Like Italy would quarantine the entire fucking country for a hoax.

People are so dumb.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yes everything is closed here as of 2pm today! Just had a video conference with my family which was quite heartening and made me feel good.

This sequestering sucks, but it could be worse. As long as the internets stays connected I'm good. I even have enough TP :D Havent been outside at all except to walk the dogs for 5 days now. It's spooky outside.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Northern California. We’re doing ok so far. Schools are going to be closed for probably the rest of the school year here. Both my wife and I work in what they call “essential services” which aren’t impacted by the shutdown orders. I work for a telecom, and she works for a hospital. So far nobody I know has it, but there are two cases in our county, plus the infected are being quarantined at the local Air Force base.

Mirah

I love you
Yeah, it is really quiet. It was eerie this weekend how quiet it was.

Oh, and we have our first 2 cases in our county, one which is in the town I live.
So it begins. Lets hope it goes alot slower with almost everything being shut down.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Went to my local pub yesterday for a last pint and it was a sorry sight. All the staff had been sent home and the manager was left, depressed that she couldn’t give her paid-by-the hours staff any work. It was nice to get a table for a change, though.

My work is starting working from home from today. We had a test meeting across google hangouts yesterday and it was shit, so we’ll see how that goes. I’m looking forward to having more time at home, but it’s gonna bite after a few days.

Mirah

I love you
Northern California. We’re doing ok so far. Schools are going to be closed for probably the rest of the school year here. Both my wife and I work in what they call “essential services” which aren’t impacted by the shutdown orders. I work for a telecom, and she works for a hospital. So far nobody I know has it, but there are two cases in our county, plus the infected are being quarantined at the local Air Force base.

Good to see you and get an update.
Stay safe, I hope the hospital doesn't get too chaotic for your wife.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
When I wash my hands, I sing the Preamble to the US Constitution... becaue I'm an American god dammit.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The idiots down here on spring break are gonna kill us all.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Supply trucks showed up everywhere like magic. Turns out the panic buying was from bitches coming from the cities.

Amazing how selfishness is so pervasive. I know "Honey, lets go to Vermont because the stores will have stuff."

Which is exactly what happened. Plus they left the virus footprint all over everything.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Supply trucks showed up everywhere like magic. Turns out the panic buying was from bitches coming from the cities.

Amazing how selfishness is so pervasive. I know "Honey, lets go to Vermont because the stores will have stuff."

Which is exactly what happened. Plus they left the virus footprint all over everything.

Such a shower of bastards.

The Question

Eternal