COVID-19 check in thread

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I have a fever, and chills, and my lower back aches. I don't have a cough, I can still smell and taste things, and my lungs feel fine. It really sucks because typing in those symptoms still brings up nothing but fucking COVID :rwmad: Tell something else I could be dying from.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I got an unusually nasty cold in October that turned out to not be the 'rona. It was good to know it wasn't, but also sort of unsettling to have caught anything at all.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'll be getting my first jab soon.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I'll be getting my first jab soon.
I'll be getting my first jab sometime in May it looks like. There's no vaccine provider sites with appointments now except ones that are 200 miles or more away. I'll wait until SUNY Albany has appointments available which looks like it won't until after April 16th.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The appointment process for getting the vaccine is fucking ridiculous.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The appointment process for getting the vaccine is fucking ridiculous.

Yeah the online process for registering into the system and the runarounds to get set up is pretty nuts. Beaurocracy gone wild.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Even with an appointment people have to wait in line in their cars for several hours.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I have a fever, and chills, and my lower back aches. I don't have a cough, I can still smell and taste things, and my lungs feel fine. It really sucks because typing in those symptoms still brings up nothing but fucking COVID :rwmad: Tell something else I could be dying from.

CHILLY BACK VIRUS.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Was suppose to get my second vaccination shot today but the Texas deep freeze has caused that to be rescheduled for Sunday. Got the first shot at about 9:45 in the morning, my arm started aching around 7:30 that evening, had a fever in the middle of the night, and was achy all the next day. Could have taken a mild pain reliever and fever reducer and fixed that up but instead of that didn't eat and slept all day the day after the shot so the third day was achy from not moving around and shaky from not having eaten anything for more than 24 hours. This next shot, I'm taking a Tylenol a couple of hours after I get the shot and will get up and move around and eat something the next day even if I do feel achy.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Was suppose to get my second vaccination shot today but the Texas deep freeze has caused that to be rescheduled for Sunday. Got the first shot at about 9:45 in the morning, my arm started aching around 7:30 that evening, had a fever in the middle of the night, and was achy all the next day. Could have taken a mild pain reliever and fever reducer and fixed that up but instead of that didn't eat and slept all day the day after the shot so the third day was achy from not moving around and shaky from not having eaten anything for more than 24 hours. This next shot, I'm taking a Tylenol a couple of hours after I get the shot and will get up and move around and eat something the next day even if I do feel achy.

Which vaccine did you get?

whisky

Boobie inspector
They have set my two jabs three months apart, because I live in the UK and the PM makes all the wrong choices.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

OMG the best Florida women!

Also, I don't think I have the coronavirus. My fever is gone, and I still don't have a cough. idk wtf was wrong with me.