does anyone have a dual they want to sell?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I offered him a couple of mine, but I knew he was full of shit. Tried to twist it around and failed. Tried to do this and failed worse.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I offered him a couple of mine, but I knew he was full of shit. Tried to twist it around and failed. Tried to do this and failed worse.

the only dual i would have excepted from you is "devilman" or any account you shared with either, Neil or Jeff.

but on the resl little old man.

why would you sell me a dual that you know i would use against you? it don't make since...hater.

stop whinning, moaning and bitching about it already. your services on duals are no longer needed "vapnooker".

steve samurai jack

:bigass:

i also will except mains.

Yo blackie i got you. I'm for sale, send me that cash if you want me. i will except seafood.

but until then, SSJ will be down wit Nappy Black

You already owe me cash for using *laughing* and *tee-hee* while i've been banned.

Say it wit me foot

Am I black or white? Whatever, I'm Steve Samurai Jack, bitch!

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

dual? or "steve"?

"devilman"
1.) what type of work do you do?
2.) what is your supervisor first name?
3.) what was my apartment numbers when we worked together?
4.) what kind of car did you drive when we worked together?
5.) who type of car did i buy from frank.

if devilman cannot answer those questions, he's a dual.

be smart about it "jack", remember, you have "steve" aka: "devilman" on tacebook. steve, "kevin p" and i were friends and worked together in real life.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"devilman" aka "steve" use to post in "jack's" kingdom at the swamp with steve bissette "jack" later gave "devilman" his own forum called "the chophouse", an asian horror, with beast rape action.

i'm calling bullshit on "devilman" being "steve". "steve" didn't like "jack" because he shut down the kingdom owing "devilman" and other's money.

*laughing*

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

Unfortunately Charles, you lost any credibility many years ago when you fucked up that loan I gave you. I wouldn't trust you to clean up my dog's shit.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
So you can call "bullshit" all you want, but you can't control what I say or do around here.

Now run along.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
just as i thought, "devilman" is a dual.

i was working with "devilman" when in 2003, my brother hit the south carolina $98 jackpot. i was working with "devilman" on sept.12, 2003 when i got my hummer h2.

"vapster", use the dual, but stop pretending to be "steve". shithead, i live 15 minutes away from where he works, i know the phone number at his job.

we (devilman, eel obrian and blackfoot) were friends in real life and worked together.

remember "eel obrian", "jack". he and james ran a forum at your hinvdom. devilman ran a forum. get the connection "vap"

"devilman., "eel obrian" and "blackfoot" stop acting dumb about it, you knew this.

*laughing*

by the way "vapster", you stiffed "eet obrian" too.

*tee-hee*

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
If that's the case, why haven't we spoken in years?

Riddle me that, Charles. I'm no "dual". I'm the "main".

Much to your "chagrin"

Look it up, Chuck.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
"devilman"
1.) what type of work do you do?
2.) what is your supervisor first name? you had three.
3.) what was my apartment numbers when we worked together?
4.) what kind of car did you drive when we worked together?
5.) what type of car did i buy from frank.

my ball sack are on your court. what you gone do person i know in real life?

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
all i wanted was a dual or main account, that was the topic of this thread. why is jack trying to pawn me with a member i know in real life?. its your fault "brickvader".

honestly, am i being set-up for the...bann-hammer?... huh?

the member list only stats that "mentalist" and "cassie" are the only staff members here...why am taking shit by anyone who's..... never mind. i get it.

Last edited: