does anyone have a dual they want to sell?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
when "vap" is involved, its possible. when are you going to put this thread in the badlands?

do you agree with "jack" using a dual i know in real life for pwning purposes? vap is the only troll still claiming...*yo! yo! dude -duder, your freaking pwned*

*pa-fucking-thatic©*

Brickvader

Watching yall
I can't say wether it's jack or not and that account was not dished out.

So IF it is jack he's had that account a long time.

Brickvader

Watching yall
Just remember you will only get banned if YOU break any rules not because "jack is involved" it's your decision to break the rules or not and only you can get you banned, so take some accountability.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
you must have me on your watch list, dude. you seem to be posting at me at an alarming rate, more than you need to as an certiifide moderator.

just saying boss. three straight threads to make your point of not banning "blackfoot NAP"..priceless.

*up top*

Last edited:

Brickvader

Watching yall
I'm responding to your posts as I'm online, you're just not used to people engaging you in conversation, you will get used to it.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Hey all,

Since Jack invited me here to bust on Charles, I thought I'd give y'all a glimmer of what else I do. I run a messageboard/website called THE CHOPHOUSE, it's grown from it's original forum (at Jack's original messageboard The Kingdom) into a (what I think) is a very nice horror splatter film site. reviews, and commentary on the best that genre.

Here's a few links to some more obscure stuff you may not have seen before.

We here at www.StrictlySplatter.com like to search out the weirdest, wildiest, most absurdly disgusting Asian films we can get out hands on. Check out the reviews of the first couple of films you might have never heard of.

RED ROOM:
http://strictlysplatter.com/ALLOTHER/RedRoom.html

ALL NIGHT LONG:
http://strictlysplatter.com/ALLOTHER/ALLNIGHTLONG.html

There's a lot of good stuff out there (especially Asian) that you might not be aware of. Ask me anything, I'll try to research it for you.

By the way, I'm glad to be here and it seems like a lively board.

steve samurai jack

Too many alts on *laughing* dis thread. i'm up in here trying to pawn me *tee-hee*. offa blackie.

Do you be wanting me or not?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hey Chuckie dual, how's it going?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?? Believe me, I know something YOU DONT

hahahahahahahahahahaha

steve samurai jack

*tee-hee* i support nappy, but I'm strickly here to get paid in full as a main. I was never blackfoot's sock.

i'm Steven A Jackson Jr. bitches

Word at Troll Kingdom's secret forum is your ignorant dumb pathetic cupcakea ass is done.

Chuck, sock posting has went up 55 percent since vap & company (felony, Devilman, Not David Bowie, Ma Huang Sor, Chuckles51, Jibbles and brownfoot) found out I came back.

They are about to flip eggs and bacon on your big tyme pimping.

You gonna have to pay to play here. Please reconsider my offer. *tee-hee* I feel so violated posting that. Pay me! or jack the fuck off.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's fun watching you jerk yourself off, Chuckie dual.

Just remember to squeeze the base on the upstroke. Wouldn't want to come too quickly now, would you? :bigass:

pssst...the only secret troll forum at TK is in your teeny weenie brain. The one on your shoulders, not the one between your legs :D

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
is "smells_like_jack" or "squirtle squirt" for sale? if you own the account, pm me.

your welcome!

**up top**

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
is "smells_like_jack" or "squirtle squirt" for sale? if you own the account, pm me.

your welcome!

**up top**
I'll sell you my "Cannabis" account for free on the condition you post only about smoking/buying weed and other weed related topics and you don't mention jack in any way,shape or form when posting with this dual. Any violations of these conditions and the mods have my permission to lock/delete my dual account.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I'll sell you my "Cannabis" account for free on the condition you post only about smoking/buying weed and other weed related topics and you don't mention jack in any way,shape or form when posting with this dual. Any violations of these conditions and the mods have my permission to lock/delete my dual account.

deal. damn duder, you act like you gave "vap" some. you like 80-year-old dried up ding-dong?

and.

*laughing"

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
deal. damn duder, you act like you gave "vap" some. you like 80-year-old dried up ding-dong?

and.

*laughing"
Deal. You want Cannabis just tell Brickvader I gave you permission and point him to this thread. You mess up, jack gets him.