I can't take this rural midwest shit.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
And you can be opposed to fascism without being "Antifa." You can, say, be against gangs of armed, masked thugs, dressed in black, taking over intersections and attacking people and buildings to impose their wishes on everyone else. Because that's fascism. Antifa is as anti-fascist as n Korea is a democratic republic.

The Question

Eternal
Precisely. Antifa is indeed an organization -- a terrorist organization. Its behavior aligns with that description, as does its decentralized structure as a network of autonomous but ideologically aligned individual cells.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
You ladies can debate definitions all week, but what really matters is this: what does the US Government think of Antifa. The answer is: it's a terrorist organization.

Trump said so.

And if that's not good enough for you, if that doesn't convince you, consider this: once the feds hit the ground in Portland and starting jerking protesters off the streets for a little interrogation, they found out who the leaders were. Then the FBI came in and arrested most of the leaders on federal charges. The rest flew the coop like the faggots they are.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL the Intelligence department says white supremicists are the problem, not antifa

Trump lies about everything so who cares what the fuck he says about it. He called out Proud Boys at the debate. He's knee deep in white terrorism.

But here's what the director of the FBI himself says about "antifa"

WASHINGTON (AP) — FBI Director Chris Wray told lawmakers Thursday that antifa is an ideology, not an organization, delivering testimony that puts him at odds with President Donald Trump, who has said he would designate it a terror group.

Hours after the hearing, Trump took to Twitter to chastise his FBI director for his statements on antifa and on Russian election interference, two themes that dominated a congressional hearing on threats to the American homeland.

Referring to antifa, the president wrote: “And I look at them as a bunch of well funded ANARCHISTS & THUGS who are protected because the Comey/Mueller inspired FBI is simply unable, or unwilling, to find their funding source, and allows them to get away with “murder”. LAW & ORDER!”

The Twitter barbs thrust Wray again into a spotlight that he has spent three years trying to avoid after his predecessor, James Comey, became entangled in politics before being ultimately fired. Though Wray said as recently as Thursday that the FBI made unacceptable mistakes during its investigation into ties between the Trump campaign and Russia, Trump nonetheless has intermittently lashed out at Wray over the pace of fixing those problems and continues to regard his intelligence community with suspicion because of the Russia probe.

Wray did not dispute in his testimony Thursday that antifa activists were a serious concern, saying that antifa was a “real thing” and that the FBI had undertaken “any number of properly predicated investigations into what we would describe as violent anarchist extremists,” including into individuals who identify with antifa.

But, he said, “It’s not a group or an organization. It’s a movement or an ideology.”

The FBI director said racially motivated violent extremists, such as white supremacists, have been responsible for the most lethal attacks in the U.S. in recent years. But this year the most lethal violence has come from anti-government activists, such as anarchists and militia types, Wray said."

Trump dog whistles whatever he likes, doesn't change the truth of the matter. From Wray's own lips even.

jack

You ladies can debate definitions all week, but what really matters is this: what does the US Government think of Antifa. The answer is: it's a terrorist organization.

Trump said so.

And if that's not good enough for you, if that doesn't convince you, consider this: once the feds hit the ground in Portland and starting jerking protesters off the streets for a little interrogation, they found out who the leaders were. Then the FBI came in and arrested most of the leaders on federal charges. The rest flew the coop like the faggots they are.

Yep, all white guys and all part of Proud Boys and other white militias. Nothing to do with "antifa" as it turned out. Oh yeah and "the wall of moms" Please spare me the fake outrage.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yep, all white guys and all part of Proud Boys and other white militias. Nothing to do with "antifa" as it turned out. Oh yeah and "the wall of moms" Please spare me the fake outrage.

Proof of this? And I don't mean NPR.

BTW, Proud Boys aren't "white militia" or even White supremacist, despite what the SPLC says. PBs have black members and a black-latino president.

The Question

Eternal
Wray -- or Trump, for that matter -- can describe it any way they want to describe it. But we can see what it's doing. These fuckers get together and cross state lines to engage in organized violence. Organized means there's organization. An ideology requires an organization to go from abstract idea to tangible results. There's communication and cooperation between cells.

As stated, that doesn't require an hierarchical top-down organization -- at least not on street level. Somebody's funding them, because they're sure as shit not funding themselves. They are a terrorist network in motive, in organization, and in action.

As for the Proud Boys -- the assertion that they are in any way a white supremacist or white nationalist group is the very height of comedy. And it wasn't Trump who called them out; Wallace called them out. Trump clearly didn't know jack about them.

jack

Proof of this? And I don't mean NPR.

BTW, Proud Boys aren't "white militia" or even White supremacist, despite what the SPLC says. PBs have black members and a black-latino president.

Sorry I forgot about Boogaloo boys and Patriot Prayer 17 of them were arrested in different demonstrations. Who did the motorcade? Boogaloo Boys. Who shot paintballs, mace and pepper spray from their trucks starting a riot? Patriot Prayer members Wasnt BLM or antifa. My son lives in Portland and was at some of the protests, he told me what was going down and it wasn't like the fake/Trump news said at all. Close to 90% of the protesting was peaceful. Downtown was never burning and was mostly normal away from the courthouse.

jack

Wray -- or Trump, for that matter -- can describe it any way they want to describe it. But we can see what it's doing. These fuckers get together and cross state lines to engage in organized violence. Organized means there's organization. An ideology requires an organization to go from abstract idea to tangible results. There's communication and cooperation between cells.

As stated, that doesn't require an hierarchical top-down organization -- at least not on street level. Somebody's funding them, because they're sure as shit not funding themselves. They are a terrorist network in motive, in organization, and in action.

As for the Proud Boys -- the assertion that they are in any way a white supremacist or white nationalist group is the very height of comedy. And it wasn't Trump who called them out; Wallace called them out. Trump clearly didn't know jack about them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

FBI says they're a far-right, extremist and dangerous hate group. Good enough for me. And don't feed me the bullshit that Trump doesn't know about them. He says that about anybody he's connected with that turns out to be fucking crazy and homicidal or controversial or criminal.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Sorry I forgot about Boogaloo boys and Patriot Prayer 17 of them were arrested in different demonstrations. Who did the motorcade? Boogaloo Boys. Who shot paintballs, mace and pepper spray from their trucks starting a riot? Patriot Prayer members Wasnt BLM or antifa. My son lives in Portland and was at some of the protests, he told me what was going down and it wasn't like the fake/Trump news said at all. Close to 90% of the protesting was peaceful. Downtown was never burning and was mostly normal away from the courthouse.

So you're saying there wasn't an antifa no-go exclusion zone set up in downtown Seattle? Is that what you're saying?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

FBI says they're a far-right, extremist and dangerous hate group. Good enough for me. And don't feed me the bullshit that Trump doesn't know about them. He says that about anybody he's connected with that turns out to be fucking crazy and homicidal or controversial or criminal.

Of course it's good enough for you. You're a fucking jew. You stupid asshole, FBI gets their data from the SPLC who, since 1986, thinks anyone right of Stalin is a white surpremacist. SPLC used to do good things until Dees changed the direction of the group and his entire staff walked out on him over it.

jack

So you're saying there wasn't an antifa no-go exclusion zone set up in downtown Seattle? Is that what you're saying?

LOL it was Portland that did that first Seattle copied it and it was definitely a BLM zone, but all the news I read says "antifa" had little to no presence there at all. Patriot Prayer and Boogaloo and Proud Boys have a very strong Seattle presence, especially lately. Remember the fake bullshit when the fires were raging? Proud Boys misinformation. And the asshole at the top keeps dog whistling it. Looks like that old adage is true. Just repeat a falsehood often enough and people will come to believe it.

Last edited:

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Yeah, I meant Portland. Dunno why I typed Seattle.

From the perspective you're trying to spin, it seems antifa isn't doing jack shit except type on Twitter... and we know that's bullshit.

Christ, if dumb asses like you vote, Idaho and the Pacific Northwest is looking more and more attractive.

jack

Then you mistake my perspective. Antifa as an ideology is very real. It's nothing like BLM however, which is a legitimate movement with real leaders and a real agenda. ftr, I'm not saying I agree with their agenda, just that it's real and is a pretty strong movement, especially after this summer.

Oh and I've already voted. Signed, sealed and delivered :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
BLM, just like Antifa, is a Marxist organization which engages in copious use of weasel words, redefinition, and other mental gymnastics to signal its Communist bent to potential supporters while dodging criticism for the same.

"Well, they're not Commies, unless you support that, and then they are. Wink, wink!"

The Question

Eternal
And don't feed me the bullshit that Trump doesn't know about them. He says that about anybody he's connected with that turns out to be fucking crazy and homicidal or controversial or criminal.

You're getting a good distance into conspiracy theory territory with that statement. "He knows them! He knows them all! He hangs out in their secret volcano lair! He's seen their RRRREEEEAL faces! The LIZARD FACES they hide from the rest of us with their hypersonic MIIIND CONTROL SATELLITES!"

Chill out, man, Alex Jones already cornered the market you're jockeying for with that stuff.

jack

After reading the Politico article (and I take a little of what they publish with a grain of salt) I'd have to say we're on the same page re: BLM. Their founders may well be Marxist, but the movement has grown, changed and matured.

Thanks very much for the link. I hadn't seen that article before and it has very good info and background, which is appreciated.

Oerdin

Every single cell is organized and has a leadership. True, each cell is only loosely connected to other cells but they do indeed follow the teachings and guidance of ideological thought leaders. If Antifa isn’t a group then Alqaeda was never a group. The best way to fight these communist misfits is to restrict their funding supply which has mainly come from Democrats and other far leftists.

Oerdin

You are an ass clown, dude. As always the reason for the violence is because Antifa showed up and started attacking people (including murdering a person that day). If Antifa doesn’t show up and start violence then all they do is wave flags and hold a rally. Were as Antifa terrorists are always violent.