I can't take this rural midwest shit.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Prove that shit. Show me an "antifa terrorist" I'll show you a few of what's inciting the violence up there and it had nothing to do with "antifa" Not the way I saw it. Certainly not the way my kid is experiencing it.

The Question

Eternal
I'm just frankly impressed at the flagrant double standard that seems to hold that Antifa aren't organized even though they all managed to coordinate their arrivals, supply of gear, and activities -- or that they aren't Commies despite running around waving Communist flags and wearing Commie regalia and in more than a few cases openly and proudly parroting Marxist blather...

So... they're not what they're described as, never mind that they make a big show out of what they're described as, and even describe themselves the same way when they're out LARPing and throwing molotovs.

Yet the Proud Boys are white supremacists -- regardless of consistent statements to the contrary, and despite the fact that the head of the organization is a black Cubano ,and despite the huge pile of pictorial and video evidence that it's a polyracial group dedicated to what it calls "western Chauvinism", meaning that they just really like western civilization and don't care to see it torn down. Yup, guess that makes them "fascists" all right.

"Hey, we like this society, stop trying to tear it down."
"MYEHHH, STOP NOT LETTING US DESTROY CIVILIZATION, YOU FAAAASCISTS!"

:gagh:

The Question

Eternal
Prove that shit. Show me an "antifa terrorist" I'll show you a few of what's inciting the violence up there and it had nothing to do with "antifa" Not the way I saw it. Certainly not the way my kid is experiencing it.

This is just "it's never been tried" No True Scotsman stuff, man. "If they said they were antifa and started shit, then they weren't antifa."

Okay, whatever.

The Question

Eternal
iu

iu

iu

(^^Notice the hammer & sickle logos?)
iu

(^^There it is again.))
iu

(^^Calling for war sure sounds peaceful...)
iu

(^^Rose City Antifa logo, a modernized version of the Weimar Republic Antifa logo)
iu

(^^And there it is again, on some kind of obviously mass produced riot shields.)

The Question

Eternal
Now let's do the Proud Boys. Here's their leader -- just look upon the face of "white supremacy" here.

iu

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OK. So jack goes back on ignore. This time not for being a suspected sock puppet, but for being either an imbecile or a troll.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
OK. So jack goes back on ignore. This time not for being a suspected sock puppet, but for being either an imbecile or a troll.

Nah. He's too much fun to fuck with.

I always picture him as Rumpelstiltskin jumping up and down in front of his laptop.

The Question

Eternal
I'm seen him say substantially the same things on the same topic on Facebook, so unless he's trolling there, too -- which is possible but improbable -- well... I wouldn't say he's an imbecile, necessarily, but he's clearly fundamentally misinformed.

jack

Allow me the pleasure.

jack

double post

Last edited:

jack

Now let's do the Proud Boys. Here's their leader -- just look upon the face of "white supremacy" here.

iu

LOL that's the Trump shill. He's not the "leader". Talk to me about Joe Biggs and Gavin McGinnis. There's your "proud boys".

Thanks for the laughs. I thought we were having a disscussion.

Later on this thread.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Talk to me about Joe Biggs and Gavin McGinnis.

Did I write 'founders'? Or did I write 'leader'? Pretty sure I wrote 'leader'. Yup. I did.

jack

antifa-or-greece.jpg

The real image was taken in Athens, Greece in December 2009 during a demonstration on the one-year anniversary of the death of Alexandros Grigoropoulos, a 15-year-old who was killed by a police officer. Photographer Milos Bicanski took the photograph, which is available on Getty Images with the following caption: Read it, if you can still do that.

Soo, like fuck you all. I'm having a discussion with people who do this to "prove their point". :bigass:

Just like the rest of your supposed "proof". Either outright lies/distortions of what's actually being said, or photoshopped images.

Like I said earlier, later on this thread, and thanks for the laughs.

The Question

Eternal
Ah, well, very good. Turns out an image used in a meme was Photochopped. It could even be argued that the meme is intended to be a visual metaphor rather than literally representative. So nice goin', Drax.

How about the others? Nothin'. You brought nothin'. Your one response wasn't remotely substantive compared to the wealth of what you could have responded to.

zUgRk4S.jpg

The Question

Eternal
I'm seen him say substantially the same things on the same topic on Facebook, so unless he's trolling there, too -- which is possible but improbable -- well... I wouldn't say he's an imbecile, necessarily, but he's clearly fundamentally misinformed.

Well, I wanted to give Jack the benefit of the doubt, but considering what he's come up with since I posted the above... yeah, he's engaging in the same gymnastics they do. Not an influencer by any means, but certainly a "useful idiot."

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
A goddamned good question.