In Which I Cause WF To Strangle Itself TO DEATH.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Max Rebo got banned too.

Oerdin

You don't actually *need* to *cause* WF to strangle itself to death. It's doing that just fine on its own. Apparently Flashlight has now been permabanned.

What did he do? I am going to guess say something like looters should be shot? Or did he go further?

Oerdin

So I went and looked and it seems Flashlight was banned for saying “racist” things like what does looting stores have to do with social justice while Max Rebo was per a banned for saying blacks always loot.

Looking at Facebook, a group about my home town neighborhood is currently going full retard with SJWs supporting looting “to fight racism” and demanding people who say looting is bad be banned. I haven’t even bothered to post as I have been too busy trying to deal with my father’s death this week.

Knight Templar

So I went and looked and it seems Flashlight was banned for saying “racist” things like what does looting stores have to do with social justice while Max Rebo was per a banned for saying blacks always loot.

Looking at Facebook, a group about my home town neighborhood is currently going full retard with SJWs supporting looting “to fight racism” and demanding people who say looting is bad be banned. I haven’t even bothered to post as I have been too busy trying to deal with my father’s death this week.

Sorry to hear that. I dealt with that three years ago.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Yeah, geez. Mine happened when Gore was fighting losing the 2000 election. Doesn't compare to 'rona, riots, and everything else that 2020 seems to be foisting on us.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I don't have much interest in the place outside of morbid curiosity. Pretty interesting to watch them self-destruct while they can't see or understand the hypocrisy, though.

Dude, honestly... that's leftists for ya. They're fucking neurotic to begin with. Cluster them together and they feed off of each other because they need to hear someone else say what they're thinking or they would otherwise commit suicide from the mental pressure.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Dude, honestly... that's leftists for ya. They're fucking neurotic to begin with. Cluster them together and they feed off of each other because they need to hear someone else say what they're thinking or they would otherwise commit suicide from the mental pressure.

Maybe. I don't think it needs to be boiled down to lefties or righties. Any internet echo chamber is the same fucking thing.

Oerdin

I don't have much interest in the place outside of morbid curiosity. Pretty interesting to watch them self-destruct while they can't see or understand the hypocrisy, though.

Speaking of hypocrisy several of the usual suspects over there are literally calling for violence against their imagined enemies, which is against the site rules, yet I haven’t seen any bans or warnings issued for some odd reason.

I wonder why that is? I mean they are busy permabanning everyone who disagrees with them right now but are letting extreme left voices spout all manner of calls to violence.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Speaking of hypocrisy several of the usual suspects over there are literally calling for violence against their imagined enemies, which is against the site rules, yet I haven’t seen any bans or warnings issued for some odd reason.

I wonder why that is? I mean they are busy permabanning everyone who disagrees with them right now but are letting extreme left voices spout all manner of calls to violence.

Natural evolution of things when a once open forum is subjected to mob rule. Seen it way too many times over the years, but somehow I always thought that place had some sort of chance to avoid it. Color me wrong again.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I might have to dig up my "Hitler finds out..." video. About the only thing I got wrong on it was that Anc would put advertising on the board. Ironically, that's the one thing I'd actually be in favor of.

Knight Templar

Whom are the imagine enemies of wordforge?

Oerdin

Imagined enemies of leftists in general. Calls to riot and kill or harm police and all the usual suspects. People like John/Amaris are busy claiming riots, looting, arson, and murder are so righteous and good and America deserves it, that all police are bastards who deserve death, and besides America was founded as a racist horrible place which was uniquely bad and the worst in the world founded upon murder and genocide and arson and looting and so it deserves all this. He even manages to be an obese white guy who hates all white people and says white people deserve all bad things because blood libel and all the regular communist nonsense.

But that some how isn’t racist and his calls for violence and arson and murder are just and not really violations of the rules. Blah, blah, blah.

Oerdin

I knew he was a Brony who had some sort of sick sexual fetish for a children’s cartoon, possibly because he wanted to attract young victims (this starting a website about said child cartoon hoping kids signed up), but he always played hard to pin down on if he thought he was a girl or not.

And after being a complete failure and fuck up at life he hates, hates, hates America because... He was always picked last at dodge ball? Because he spent all of his time and energy memorizing useless shit like the writings of Marx instead of anything which would make him employable and not a failure at life? Just guessing.

Oerdin

On the upside, I do recall him claiming he had two other obese diabetic she-male “room mates” which he supposedly helped get insulin for so I guess he isn’t the complete waste of space he seems. There is some good in him even if it is drowned out by the pettiness, rage, and impotence.

It is just a shame to see he helped kill off another forum after turning his brony forum into an empty posterless wasteland.