iZombie

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Don E ate a different part of the brain so maybe that's why he had even more intense visions.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh, that reminds me. Ravi put that brain in the blue stuff for Peyton's case. It's gonna be in the blue stuff for a long time and then Liv is going to eat some of it. She usually eats a bunch of brains in her recipes!

CaptainWacky

THAT WAS A GOOD SPANKING SCENE.

Could someone remind me where Major's new girlfriend came from because I have no idea?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
That was a really fun episode. The ghost boyfriend stuff was good too. ALSO will they save Don E in time? CLIFFHANGER :rwmad:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
THAT WAS A GOOD SPANKING SCENE.

Could someone remind me where Major's new girlfriend came from because I have no idea?

Major was reading his hate mail and came across the letter from Shawna saying she thought he was innocent and would provide a friendly ear to listen to him if he wanted someone to talk to.

CaptainWacky

She's probably a pervy nut.

CaptainWacky

She was a pervy nut! And the girl Ravi liked betrayed him too. NEVER TRUST WOMEN is the message!

It was funny when Liv, Blaine and Don E had a threeway (vision.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Seattle has a zombie mayor! It's funny they're pretending a mayor has a lot of power.

I wish they found a way for Liv, Blaine, and Don E to hang out more for more 3 way visions.

ZOMBIES ARE REAL!

CaptainWacky

Liv probably shouldn't forget that time Blaine murdered her boyfriend.

CaptainWacky

Wow, Natalie had a really shitty life.

So the Fillmore Grave people thought that Major was never a zombie (instead of asking him how he was cured) even though he got stabbed or shot one time with them and had to use his zombie powers to heal. That doesn't really work?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, it's weird they didn't even ask about the cure.

Shit, that was terrible, why did they bring Natalie back just to kill her?

CaptainWacky

Major's man tears? It was annoying because I noticed she was really cute this week.

CaptainWacky

Well the finale certainly shook things up and guarantees that season four will be a very different show. A lot happened and some of it felt pretty rushed. They had so many plot points to explain that I couldn't keep track of everything. That one Fillmore Graves lady turning out to be behind everything felt a bit random. Did she tell the suicide bomber where the zombie party was last week too? If she was scared that "Zombie Island" would just get bombed why didn't she think the same thing could happen to all of Seattle?

AND WHO STOLE THE CURE?

But yeah it was a good finale. I hope we don't have to wait a year for the next season.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG CLIVE AND WHATSHERNAME CAN'T EVEN DO IT NOW.

That was a really good finale, they've changed EVERYTHING again.

CaptainWacky

I hope Ravi isn't a zombie next season. He works better as the normal guy.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yes, I agree about Ravi. I hope his vaccine works!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yes, I agree about Ravi. I hope his vaccine works!

The vaccine won't work until the ratings suffer and cancellation is imminent.

Or they'll do some sappy storyline about Liv, Major, Blaine, and Don E having inner and outer emotional turmoil about whether to to stay a zombie or become human.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Or Ravi will only be able to make enough vaccine for like 3 people, so ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE.

Also, a vaccine isn't a cure, it's prevention.

CaptainWacky

Hey now that zombies are known to the world Liv can fnally explain to her family why she wouldn't donate blood for her brother in season one!

CaptainWacky

Remember to watch the new season if you watch this show, and if you don't...why don't you?