iZombie

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's good to have it back! I didn't want Ravi turning into a zombie last season but I guess he's only a half zombie or something and he's good at doing comedy stuff so it'll probably be good! I don't care about sports but Rose McIver is adorable doing anything.

Only problem I have is Blaine's dad being a regular character now and being some weird zombie prophet. Not because the actor's been accused of some bad stuff by multiple women (but that doesn't help), I just never got why they kept him alive after nearly killing him so many times.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Yeah, Blaine's dad works best as a sometimes villain.

I like what they've done with Ravi! He gets to be human most of the time, but eat a brain and be someone else now and then.

CaptainWacky

BUT WHO STOLE THE CURE.

CaptainWacky

Hoshi Sato! Hasn't aged much since Enterprise.

DId Liv and Major start sleeping together again last season and I forgot or is it a thing that happened offscreen? Guess it's over (again) now anyway.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't remember them getting back together, but I wondered why they didn't because they're both zombies now. They broke up for a stupid reason, so I don't even know why they threw that in there.

Maybe Blaine's dad will be interesting for a little while. Zombie Jesus!

CaptainWacky

Maybe Liv/Major isn't endgame.

CaptainWacky

Blaine stole the cure! That was...pretty obvious, really.

Rose McIver is a good actress.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They should have a whole episode of just Liv and Peyton dancing.

CaptainWacky

One of the songs they played was actually sung by Aly Michalka (no I don't know anything more than that.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Like... whoa.

That isn't the song but, whoa.

CaptainWacky

She's the hotter sister (no offence other sister.)

CaptainWacky

I'm not really sure why this had to be a two-parter when the serial killer ended up being not that big a deal and was caught pretty easily. And last week there was hardly any of the hopeless romantic's brain left and it seemed like Liv would have a tough time scraping enough up to get memories, but it ended up lasting longer than normal?

Major on Randy Savage brain was great though.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
We should all eat some wrestler brains, IMO!!

Yeah, seems like they just wanted to drag out the hopeless romantic thing, but as far as brains go this one was kinda boring to me. I hope the asshole Philmore Graves dude doesn't kill Renegade.

CaptainWacky

I think I'm dropping this
I take it you've already dropped Riverdale then, because there's no way you'd still be watching that but thinking of dropping izombie.

SAUSAGEMAN

Oh yeah absolutely.

I don't love new Seattle and I *hate* the preacher big bad and I just didn't have a good time watching the first two eps of the new season and don't feel it's likely to get better.

CaptainWacky

But Ravi.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
This one was mostly really good, but where tf did the French inspector gadget come from?

CaptainWacky

And is he really French or did he just eat a French brain?

Major being so willing to do evil shit for Fillmore Graves feels a bit wrong. I mean he makes sad faces after but he still does it.

CaptainWacky

There was no episode this week FOR SOME FUCKING REASON.