iZombie

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I blame the Easter bunny :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
They could have done an episode where she ate a bunny's brain.

CaptainWacky

THERE WERE NO ELVES (other than Legolas) AT THE BATTLE OF PELENNOR FIELDS. If he'd really watched the movies a thousand times he'd know that!

It was disappointing that Rachel Bloom was only in the pre credits scene.

How could Blaine not have heard that his dad had come back by now?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Rose McIver got to do her real accent!

CaptainWacky

She was a New Zealand actress playing an American, pretending to be a New Zealander pretending to do a bad American accent at one point. That's layers.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I liked the last two episodes because Liv had a story of her own, but this week was back to the brain of the week totally taking her over (and it was a pretty annoying brain.) Clive going to a hooker was pretty dumb too. Just because he's allowed to sleep with other women doesn't mean he's obligated to! Major being a total Nazi now is just terrible...unless he's playing the long con for some reason. I'll reserve judgement until we know.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Inspector Gadget lost the French accent. Must have been some brains.

Yeah, Major should be good but he's been terrible for most of the season. I guess now he's pretending to be a Nazi so he can infiltrate the brains thieves.

I do like Liv and the underground railroad guy. They are cute together.

CaptainWacky

How come all the other LARPers were able to talk like normal people when they wanted to but Liv used the LARPer voice constantly as soon as she ate the brain (not a question, really.)

Last edited:

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The girl that seems to be immune to zombie is cute, tho. Maybe she will be the key to the cure, or vaccine.

CaptainWacky

The French person racism is a bit weird.

Is Peyton the mayor now?

The girl playing Isobel played young Kara on Smallville this season, I thought she seemed familiar.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The French person racism is a bit weird.

Is Peyton the mayor now?

The girl playing Isobel played young Kara on Smallville this season, I thought she seemed familiar.

Peyton is the "Acting" Mayor. Peyton is far too smart to be the Mayor for long. They'll find someone more inept and corruptible.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
The brain didn't seem to take total control of Liv this time, but the times that it did were cute.

CaptainWacky

Why hasn't Fillmore-Graves shut down Blaine's dad's church yet?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They need to hurry up and make Major a good guy again.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I think Blaine will have his heart broken in the end.

CaptainWacky

I thought Blaine was just faking it and is going to kill his dad another way some day.

CaptainWacky

The over the top orchestral music when Chase started shooting people was really weird.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Chase is such an asshole. I guess Major will be mad enough to not be his bff anymore.

Aww man, I thought Isobel would have a miracle or something.

CaptainWacky

Major giving Liv married couple brain was really pretty rapey. Remember her current boyfriend (whose name I don't remember) wouldn't sleep with her when she was on pick-up artist brain, which makes him more moral than Major (whatever his name is.)

It feels like they have far too much story this season to fit into 13 episodes. Remember when Peyton became mayor and it seemed like it would be a big deal then she just disappeared?