My beef with this subforum

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
It's disguised to look like a haven for potheads, where they can share tips and blab about their favourite plants.

Actually, it's just one huge attention whoring shitbox. Oh, lookit, I do drugs. Let's tell everyone, their grandma, and her dog about it.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Maybe if you stopped yelling LOOK AT ME I'M FRENCH with every post your opinion on attention whoring would hold some weight.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
477030344_d9c430df62.jpg
for the sade

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Maybe if you stopped yelling LOOK AT ME I'M FRENCH with every post your opinion on attention whoring would hold some weight.

Maybe if you backed up your moronic claims with some substance, you would not look like typical message board moron jumping to contradict the idea behind a thread.

I have 1667 posts on this forum, I dare you point out 16 (roughly 1% of my posts) instances in which I metaphorically yelled : look at me I am French. Should not be that hard, since, after all, I do that "with every post" of mine.

Also, don't bother with an "I don't have time" excuse. Put up, or shut the fuck up.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Being someone who used to have a problem with drugs (and I'm not talking about weed) but more coke, exstacy and various other Class A drugs (though thankfully never went anywhere near anything like heroin or crack) I really don't see this forum as some sort of ego trip about how impressive it is that some of us partake and enjoy smoking weed. I hardly walk around with a billboard advertising myself as some edgy and awesome drug user.

That's just absurd.

If I'm proud about anything it's the four years I've been relativley clean of Class A's despite the odd hiccup along the way.

Seeing how prevalant and widly used marijuana is it's hardly a status symbol, is it?

We enjoy the odd smoke and are therefore interested in the subject. Nothing more than that. There is nothing special about it.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Maybe if you backed up your moronic claims with some substance, you would not look like typical message board moron jumping to contradict the idea behind a thread.

I have 1667 posts on this forum, I dare you point out 16 (roughly 1% of my posts) instances in which I metaphorically yelled : look at me I am French. Should not be that hard, since, after all, I do that "with every post" of mine.

Also, don't bother with an "I don't have time" excuse. Put up, or shut the fuck up.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1596043#post1596043
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1595667#post1595667
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1582014&postcount=1
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1563932#post1563932
http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1460071&postcount=2

And that's just off the first couple pages of a search on your name. I didn't even bother with your 50 french named duals. The french name and AV are in every post, too, of course.

Plus, you just come across as arrogant and unbathed.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings

I said sixteen, bitch.

#1 - Are you fucking kidding me ?

#2 - A interjection written in French. Big deal. I'll count it as "yelling LOOK AT ME I AM FRENCH", though. Check.

#3 - A post praising a German football team. It has the word "à", though. I'll count it as "yelling LOOK AT ME I AM FRENCH" too. Check.

#4 - A pasted article during the zenith of Sarah Palin's media craze. It happened that two dudes from Montréal pranked her. Definitely does not count.

#5 - A French military commander was included in a list of mine that featured Voytek, the Polish bear, John Wayne, Micheal the Archangel, and the Spartans that fought in Thermopylae. How does that remotely yell "LOOK AT ME I AM FRENCH" I do not know, but I am possessed by a rodent dumb cunt at the moment, so I'll count it as attention whoring as well.

All in all, you posted three laughable instances in which I allegedly attention whored. Thirteen more to go.

Jean-Baptiste Poquelin

Adieu L'Émile,je t'aimais bien
Waiting for Drukhgbs

Act I

Asshole 1 : I lament the old days.

Asshole 2 : Yes. The old days, my friend.

Asshole 1 : Remember Arachnid_03 ?

Asshole 2 : How could I forget the moment I met him ?

Asshole 1 : Hell, you still live in his shadow. I mean, before people noticed you as "Asshole 2", you were always known as Arry's lesser sidekick.

Asshole 2 : Sad, but true.

* A caravan appears, beneath the mist. A silhouette is seen, stepping out of it. *

Asshole 1 : I don't like the looks of this one.

Mysterious Character : So, till when are you fellows going to keep pretending you're actually discussing something ? Besides, weren't you the couple of dickheads who used to criticize the very thing you're doing right now ?

Asshole 2 : [STRIKE]How the fuck did he how ?[/STRIKE] ... I mean, he freakishly reminds me of Drudkhgbs.

Asshole 1 : Yes, yes, THE Drudkhgbs. The one from the old days.

Asshole 2: The good old days.

Asshole 1 : Those were the days.

Asshole 2 : In the old days, everything was better.

Asshole 1 : It's inconceivable that anything would surpass anything that has to do with anything related to the old days.

Asshole 2 : The good old days. *sigh*

Asshole 1 : And the good old times.

Asshole 2 : And the good old people from the good old days.

Asshole 1 : Especially Drukhgbs.

Asshole 2 : I loved him.

Asshole 1 : Me too. Remember when ... ?

Asshole 2 (interrupts Asshole 1, furrows eyebrows) : Get the fuck out of here, stranger. We do not welcome you in our domain. Especially not a lesser version of Drudkhgbs.

Mysterious Character : Who the fuck is Drudkhgbs ?

Asshole 1 : Someone we loved, cherished, and appreciated the humour, wit, and intelligence. Sadly, he is no longer here.

Mysterious Character : Why did he leave, then ?

Asshole 2 : Because, errrr.

Mysterious Character (interrupts) : Say hello to my little friend.

Mysterious Character (addressing his "little friend") : What have you got to say, M'dear crystal ball ?

Crystal Ball : It's not like I have against hypocrites, but dumb hypocrites certainly annoy me.

Mysterious Character : But, M'dear, don't you think you're being too harsh on the Assholes ?

Crystal Ball : Judge for yourself.

Act II

*Inside the crystal ball, images of the good old days appear. Three kids are seen playing.*

Asshole 1 : Hey Drudkhgbs. You're such a dumb cunt.

Asshole 2 : You're not even funny. LOL.

Asshole 1 : Not to mention : Unoriginal.

Asshole 2 : LOL. He's like some watered down version of Xery.

Asshole 1 : Yes. But Xery was funny at least. LOL

Drudkhgbs : Mission accomplished.

Asshole 2 : Fuck you.

Asshole 1 : Yeah, fuck you, Drudkhgbs.

Asshole 2 : Don't ever come back, you fucknut.

Asshole 1 : fucknut lul

***flashback ends***

Mysterious Character : I'm afraid our lovely chatter is nearing its end. Adieu, mes amis.

Asshole 1 : GTFO.

Asshole 2 : We're waiting.

Asshole 1 : Waiting for our friend.

Asshole 2 : Waiting for Drudkhgbs.

Asshole 1 : He's there.

Asshole 2 : Certainly. Out there, somewhere.

Asshole 1 : He is coming.

Asshole 2 : He is cumming.

Asshole 1 : The crystal ball lied.

Asshole 2 : The crystal ball is a lie.

Asshole 1 : The cake is a lie.

Asshole 2 : Objection.

Asshole 1 : Overruled.

Asshole 2 : Good point.

Asshole 1 : Noted.

* The Mysterious Character, apathetic, goes back to his caravan *

===
Epilogue

[Two years later]

Carc3 : Hello, I am Carc3. I was told about this place, and would like to...

Asshole 1 : AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

Asshole 2 : You heard that, Asshole 1 ?

Asshole 1 : I certainly did. LOL

Asshole 2 : What. A. Loser.

Asshole 1 : Kinda reminds me of that creep that came two years ago.

Asshole 2 : Yeah, but at least that fucker was funny. I absolutely loved his antics.

Asshole 1 : True. His crystal ball was magnificent.

Asshole 2 : His caravan was epic.

Asshole 1 : He was stylish, and quite frankly, I loved him.

Asshole 2 : Indeed. Comparing him to this n33b is appalling.

Asshole 1 : I was j/k, u kno.

Asshole 2 : LOL.

Asshole 1 : wat ?

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
This thread, and Mentalist's (the pictures thread) have more views and replies than all the "grass" threads, combined.