My beef with this subforum

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Tell us more about yourself, "Dark Pickle".

So far, we know that you're a father of three girls, your name is Jeffrey, sacked from the army, divorced, addicted to comic books, and barely able to make a living.

I am sure that successful people like you are entitled to call people "douches". Moreover, I am sure that the Marquis has, so far, ignored all your insults towards him because of your superior analytical/profiling abilities, not because he pities you.

Kindness is not something to be abused, my dear.

Thats not nice, I like ole pickle, and if he has three daughters well thats three more lays then some eh? pepe la pew..

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Oh no, did I make you angry in this very thread? That can't be. You've clearly just inferred that anger means you got pwnd. Did you get pwnd?

You're so clueless it's not even funny anymore.

Anyhow, to spoon feed it to your dumb ass, I do not remember myself bothering to hunt down each and every post you recently posted, wasting my time to lift a finger/ press a button in order to make a red dot/emoticon appear under your post, then log out, login with another account, and repeat the agonizing process dozens of times so that I may accomplish some kind of a retarded, and abnormally shitty kind of "revenge".

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Oooh, you sound so angry....

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Oooh, you sound so angry....

HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A THING YOU COCKSUCKING FAILURE OF AN ADMIN ? RIGHT NOW I AM FANTASIZING ABOUT HAMMERING YOUR SKULL AND BASHING IN YOUR BRAIN (supposing that you have one).

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
jkaghjkldfldkfjga =lolnadg fkjasdhgglolamjnafjglollolololfjalol

SuN

kekekeke lol lool loooooooooljal;kjgkl;df

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Tell us more about yourself, "Dark Pickle".

So far, we know that you're a father of three girls, your name is Jeffrey, sacked from the army, divorced, addicted to comic books, and barely able to make a living.

I am sure that successful people like you are entitled to call people "douches". Moreover, I am sure that the Marquis has, so far, ignored all your insults towards him because of your superior analytical/profiling abilities, not because he pities you.

Kindness is not something to be abused, my dear.

You're so clueless it's not even funny anymore.

Anyhow, to spoon feed it to your dumb ass, I do not remember myself bothering to hunt down each and every post you recently posted, wasting my time to lift a finger/ press a button in order to make a red dot/emoticon appear under your post, then log out, login with another account, and repeat the agonizing process dozens of times so that I may accomplish some kind of a retarded, and abnormally shitty kind of "revenge".

lolwutio5.jpg

My name is Jefferson, not Jeffrey. It's right there on my AV ;)

I was honorably discharged from the Marines, not "sacked" from the Army.

As far as a few negs and insulting posts proving that I'm angry goes, has your experiences with Gagh taught you nothing?

You’re not rally good at this, are you?

Perhaps you should go back to telling Cassie she’s old ;)

SuN

Sorry marquis, but^^ LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL kekekekekek

K nao no moar fightz!

SuN

I changed my mid, more pls

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
My name is Jefferson, not Jeffrey. It's right there on my AV

Oh, Hello Jefferson.

I was honorably discharged from the Marines, not "sacked" from the Army.

Don't they all say so ? I'll take your word for it, though.

As far as a few negs and insulting posts proving that I'm angry goes, has your experiences with Gagh taught you nothing?

Anyone who thinks that "negging" is supposed to "teach" something is an idiot.

You’re not rally good at this, are you?

No, I'm not "rally" good at "this". You're not good at asking rhetorical questions, either.

Perhaps you should go back to telling Cassie she’s old ;)

I've had my ups and downs with both Gagh (mostly downs) and Cassie (mostly ups), and I do not see what both have to do with my assertion that you are a miserable individual, and you trying to refute that assertion. Unless you're trying to get them here to "fight your battle".

SuN

lol fuckin harsh,

I think i'll stay out of this thread now.

Kbai

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Oh, Hello Jefferson.

Hello useless.

Don't they all say so ? I'll take your word for it, though.

LOL Didn’t we bomb the shit out of your backwater country back in the 80’s?

Anyone who thinks that "negging" is supposed to "teach" something is an idiot.

Who said I’m trying to teach you anything? If you’re incapable of original thought (as you’ve proved yourself to be over and over again), then you’re probably incapable of learning anything; through conditioning or any method. If I failed to realize this, then I would be an idiot.

No, I'm not "rally" good at "this". You're not good at asking rhetorical questions, either.

OMGZ U COT A TYPO! That completely invalidates any point I ever would have made!

I've had my ups and downs with both Gagh (mostly downs) and Cassie (mostly ups), and I do not see what both have to do with my assertion that you are a miserable individual, and you trying to refute that assertion. Unless you're trying to get them here to "fight your battle".

No, it doesn’t disprove your assertion. But then again, you haven’t disproved mine that you’re completely useless dead weight, have you?

Nor have I mentioned those names in hopes of anything other than establishing your track record of utter failure; and if you think otherwise, than you are the idiot ;)

SuN

zomg sjkdfhkjefl;ejgf wtf wtf ksljflkeflksjg NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO