My beef with this subforum

lili

Red Whacker is hot!!
the nu utube system displays the title on the vid ... otherwise we'd have kinda fell 4 this one. the littil boi's attitude makes him look as if he was stoned ... not visiting a dentist.

k bai

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
Exactly. The Marquis shuld stay as marquis.

Honoré De Balzac

Still in Mom's basement
The Marquis should stop being such a douche!

Tell us more about yourself, "Dark Pickle".

So far, we know that you're a father of three girls, your name is Jeffrey, sacked from the army, divorced, addicted to comic books, and barely able to make a living.

I am sure that successful people like you are entitled to call people "douches". Moreover, I am sure that the Marquis has, so far, ignored all your insults towards him because of your superior analytical/profiling abilities, not because he pities you.

Kindness is not something to be abused, my dear.

Harry Balzac

Fuck this place.
Tell us more about yourself, "Dark Pickle".

So far, we know that you're a father of three girls, your name is Jeffrey, sacked from the army, divorced, addicted to comic books, and barely able to make a living.

I am sure that successful people like you are entitled to call people "douches". Moreover, I am sure that the Marquis has, so far, ignored all your insults towards him because of your superior analytical/profiling abilities, not because he pities you.

Kindness is not something to be abused, my dear.

Yeah, about half those fucking statements are inaccurate, but masterful fucking trolling otherwise.

I’m sure the reason Marquis has ignore Dark Pickle is because he pities him, and not because he restricts himself to what he considers easier prey, such as women.

I’m sure he fucking thinks that his extended vocabulary will prevent anyone from seeing what a small-minded bore he is.

I’m sure Marquis will one day astound us all and force us to eat our fucking words with humble pie for dessert when he fucking accomplishes anything for himself on this board, other than riding the coattails of his betters.

And I’m sure that on that fucking day, he won’t use his own retarded duals to fight his fucking battles for him. (OH TEH IRONY).

I’m sure we’ll all stop calling him a useless wanker and worthless fucking douche then.

I’m dead fucking certain of it.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Fuck you.

Fuck your “kindness” also.

Fucking douche.

Honoré De Balzac

Still in Mom's basement
Yeah, about half those fucking statements are inaccurate, but masterful fucking trolling otherwise.

I’m sure the reason Marquis has ignore Dark Pickle is because he pities him, and not because he restricts himself to what he considers easier prey, such as women.

I’m sure he fucking thinks that his extended vocabulary will prevent anyone from seeing what a small-minded bore he is.

I’m sure Marquis will one day astound us all and force us to eat our fucking words with humble pie for dessert when he fucking accomplishes anything for himself on this board, other than riding the coattails of his betters.

And I’m sure that on that fucking day, he won’t use his own retarded duals to fight his fucking battles for him. (OH TEH IRONY).

I’m sure we’ll all stop calling him a useless wanker and worthless fucking douche then.

I’m dead fucking certain of it.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot: Fuck you.

Fuck your “kindness” also.

Fucking douche.

:)

Honoré De Balzac

Still in Mom's basement
Anger is an emotional state that may range from minor irritation to intense rage. The physical effects of anger include increased heart rate, blood pressure, and levels of adrenaline and noradrenaline. Some view anger as part of the fight or flight brain response to the perceived threat of pain. Anger becomes the predominant feeling behaviorally, cognitively and physiologically when a person makes the conscious choice to take action to immediately stop the threatening behavior of another outside force. The English term originally comes from the term angr of Old Norse language. Anger is usually derived from sadness.

Harry Balzac

Fuck this place.
Fuck you.

parasite   /ˈpærəˌsaɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [par-uh-sahyt] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.
2. a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.
3. (in ancient Greece) a person who received free meals in return for amusing or impudent conversation, flattering remarks, etc.

Fuck you.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Drama > Weed.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Anger is an emotional state that may range from minor irritation to intense rage. The physical effects of anger include increased heart rate, blood pressure, and levels of adrenaline and noradrenaline. Some view anger as part of the fight or flight brain response to the perceived threat of pain. Anger becomes the predominant feeling behaviorally, cognitively and physiologically when a person makes the conscious choice to take action to immediately stop the threatening behavior of another outside force. The English term originally comes from the term angr of Old Norse language. Anger is usually derived from sadness.

Maybe if you backed up your moronic claims with some substance, you would not look like typical message board moron jumping to contradict the idea behind a thread.

Oh no, did I make you angry in this very thread? That can't be. You've clearly just inferred that anger means you got pwnd. Did you get pwnd?

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
marquis never gets pwnd, Ive only ever managed to pwn him once only :(