My beef with this subforum

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
SuN, I've already warned you. If you don't start pretending to be literate, I'll be forced to translate your posts.

;)
d

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
But Dual, I's in shock!

Last edited by a moderator:

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Who said I’m trying to teach you anything? If you’re incapable of original thought (as you’ve proved yourself to be over and over again), then you’re probably incapable of learning anything; through conditioning or any method. If I failed to realize this, then I would be an idiot.

No, it doesn’t disprove your assertion. But then again, you haven’t disproved mine that you’re completely useless dead weight, have you?

Nor have I mentioned those names in hopes of anything other than establishing your track record of utter failure; and if you think otherwise, than you are the idiot ;)

For starters, stop being the very thing you're claiming to criticize.

Can't you come up with anything better than calling someone an "idiot" over the internet ?

Come to think of it, that was less embarrassing than this whole "preying on women" tirade you went on about. Seriously, Jefferson, you're embarrassing yourself.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
A man is fighting with a cup of coffee. The rules: he must not break the cup nor spill its coffee; nor must the cup break the man's bones or spill his blood.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
For starters, stop being the very thing you're claiming to criticize.

Can't you come up with anything better than calling someone an "idiot" over the internet ?

Come to think of it, that was less embarrassing than this whole "preying on women" tirade you went on about. Seriously, Jefferson, you're embarrassing yourself.

It’s hilarious that you think that. One of us is unoriginal and uninspired.

Hint: It’s not me ;)

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
lul @ teh fites

I can put these edit thingies on your post. How does that make you feel?
Shame!

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
I got bored with Marquis pretty early on.

Imagine that.

nah he was kinda shit
LeMarquisDeWiFi.jpg

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
What do you do for a living, Jefferson ?