SaintLucifer. Here's an invite you don't want to miss.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'd like to show you some of the secrets I have gathered on you at my board.

Sign-up to find out what's happening on that matter.

:popcorn:

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I'd like to show you some of the secrets I have gathered on you at my board.

Sign-up to find out what's happening on that matter.

I do not wish to review your secret lust for my hard, hot WHITE schlong, you cupcakeER faggot.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
SaintLucifer you got it all wrong. Its about duals and trolls. Its about me(Blackfoot) taking you out like my bitch. This isn't about schlonging or faggotering mothafucka.

Just do the damn thang and sighn-up. The secrets you learn at my board stays at my board. Well, unless you care to share.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Hiya Luci!

I see you ran away from TV like a little girl.

Pussy.

Proof? There is something I dislike about my PI being displayed for all to see, nothing more. It was not PI that I posted, as we all know I never post my own PI. As I have already stated, an Admin took my PI off my profile, and posted it for everyone to see. That is, after all, against the site's own TOS, the very same TOS they used to ban me from there so many times. Hypocrisy lives at TV.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
SaintLucifer you got it all wrong. Its about duals and trolls. Its about me(Blackfoot) taking you out like my bitch. This isn't about schlonging or faggotering mothafucka.

Just do the damn thang and sighn-up. The secrets you learn at my board stays at my board. Well, unless you care to share.

The ONLY secret you have at your board is that you are a cupcakeER faggot who likes white cock. Perhaps you should take it upon yourself to reveal this information to your entire membership of 2, yes? The fact that said membership of 2 consists of your duals is not my problem. Yes, it would be somewhat like talking to your very self.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Its a fact that you check my board daily. Ask me how I know? You're not from Canada SaintLucifer.

How does it feel knowing we at "TK" doesn't take you serously. You're a fucking pathetic joke. That fake ass gay racial bullshit should be only done at "TV". Go back bitch.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Its a fact that you check my board daily. As me how I know? You're not from Canada SaintLucifer.

How does it feel knowing we at "TK" doesn't take you serously. You're a fucking pathetic joke. That fake ass gay racial bullshit should be only done at "TV". Go back bitch.

Oopsy, I hurt the cupcakeER's feelings. Now, he will not doubt be dialing the number to the NAACP. Uh, good luck cupcakeER, I am CANADIAN. Your NAACP is a joke to us. Now, quit crying like a cupcakeER who has been denied his fucking welfare cheque, and shut the fuck up. You are not worthy of me.