SaintLucifer. Here's an invite you don't want to miss.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
Proof? There is something I dislike about my PI being displayed for all to see, nothing more. It was not PI that I posted, as we all know I never post my own PI. As I have already stated, an Admin took my PI off my profile, and posted it for everyone to see. That is, after all, against the site's own TOS, the very same TOS they used to ban me from there so many times. Hypocrisy lives at TV.

Just so you know. I and several other admins there took your side and admonished the guilty party severely. While I believe it was an honest mistake on the part of the senile old idiot, the fact remains that PI was revealed that shouldn't have been; however briefly.

I made it clear that using info that is only available to Globals and Admins is no different than using the c-panel itself for a cheap pawn.

That being said, I have analyzed the thread in question against how long the info was up and how much traffic the site had during that time, and you should be assured that fewer than a dozen people might have seen the info in question. If you remove the two or three who are duals, you're down to nine. If you remove the functionally illiterate, like Bely and Rancid, you're down to 6 or 7. Let's say five since we're talking about TV tards here.

Of those 5 the odds basically even that only one of them is a psychotic stalker who will use that info to track you down to your real life Canuckistanian igloo and beat you to death with a rubber chicken. So quit your worrying, you big pussy.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Iwouldnt worry saintlucifer never offends anyone, he just a big softy at heart...

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Just so you know. I and several other admins there took your side and admonished the guilty party severely. While I believe it was an honest mistake on the part of the senile old idiot, the fact remains that PI was revealed that shouldn't have been; however briefly.

I made it clear that using info that is only available to Globals and Admins is no different than using the c-panel itself for a cheap pawn.

That being said, I have analyzed the thread in question against how long the info was up and how much traffic the site had during that time, and you should be assured that fewer than a dozen people might have seen the info in question. If you remove the two or three who are duals, you're down to nine. If you remove the functionally illiterate, like Bely and Rancid, you're down to 6 or 7. Let's say five since we're talking about TV tards here.

Of those 5 the odds basically even that only one of them is a psychotic stalker who will use that info to track you down to your real life Canuckistanian igloo and beat you to death with a rubber chicken. So quit your worrying, you big pussy.

Hell, not even I saw the stuff.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Oh no, I am Australian! Everyone has finally dragged it out of me! I am no Canadian! I am a fucking Australian!

How's the fire front -- or the flooding? :meh:
Twit.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
SaintLucifer, I have several post on my board that indicates that you are a jobless/homeless redneck.

SaintLucifer. I mean, can you prove you're not?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Posted by New Age Retard

Lucifer daddy was a cotton picker who shared a tool shed with several Mexicans

^That was posted at my board SaintLucifer^

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

Oh, it was no mistake. He THREATENED to post the information via PM. When I called him on it within the forum itself, he immediately deleted the PMs. He did EXACTLY AS HE SAID HE WOULD, and posted my PI as part of his troll attempt at claiming he could track me. I called him on that, stating that all the 'information' about my net connection could be found by any Admin. He kept claiming he pulled the information from my ISP, which is an impossibility. He was angry that I called his bullshit, and pointed out exactly how he gained that information. It is ALL ON MY PROFILE, which no ordinary member can see because I do not wish it. He posted my IP address, my e-mail address etc., all information easily seen by any Admin, but no ordinary member.

I do not care about anyone 'tracking me down' as it were. I only care that an e-mail address I rarely give out was displayed for all to see, which renders it useless. I would remind you, he THREATENED to display all of my profile data, and he actually carried out his threat. Clearly not the actions of an responsible Admin, hence the reason I will not be going back. I trust them with any further data about as far as I could throw them. I would urge others to follow my example.

For a guy who can supposedly find out everything about me, using his 'super-secret' program that he employs whilst 'working for my local sheriff's department', the dumbfuck has no clue where I am located. This is a moron who went about the site claiming he could find out one's location, one's name and one's address. I called bullshit, and explained WHY he could do none of this. It is thus his anger reached epidemic proportions. I blew his troll out of the water, and it angered him. He has no clue as to my knowledge about computers and the internet, which is why such troll attempts always fail. You are all morons. Never ASSUME anything about anyone. It just makes you all look exactly as you are, RETARDED.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^Stop your whining bitch.^

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
^Stop your whining bitch.^

This, from a dumbfuck cupcakeER who completed so many different threads asking what happened to his fucking posts? Unlike your threads, which were clearly created out of whiny moaning and groaning, I posted merely to inform, and warn others about the dangers of posting at TV.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
SaintLucifer, I have several post on my board that indicates that you are a jobless/homeless redneck.

SaintLucifer. I mean, can you prove you're not?

Rather desperate to gain my presence at your 'site', are you? I am well aware of my fame, and how it has spread before me like a wildfire. You seek to legitimise your site by having me show up. It is much like a hockey team that hires a Sidney Crosby as a means by which they may fill the seats. I am that superstar. Without me, your site is content to die. With me, it would exceed this site AND TV combined by far. I made both TK and TV. They exist because my presence allowed them to do so. You know this, so you wish the same for your own site.

Please be advised I would never deign to increase the status of a buck-toothed cupcakeER such as yourself. I don't do anything for cupcakeERS, other than lynch them.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I wasn't really whinning, I was just making a point of intrest about my post count. Not that I'm shooting for the top poster status here.

Your coming of as a whiny little bitch,SaintLucifer. You get a big kick out of being banned at message borads, but then you sign up some where else to bitch and moan about it.

Fucking Pathetic. :popcorn:

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
I wasn't really whinning, I was just making a point of intrest about my post count. Not that I'm shooting for the top poster status here.

Your coming of as a whiny little bitch,SaintLucifer. You get a big kick out of being banned at message borads, but then you sign up some where else to bitch and moan about it.

Fucking Pathetic. :popcorn:

Ah, but I never uttered a word about TV, until someone FROM TV came here, and claimed I was PWNed, which is in fact the opposite of the truth. I angered an Admin, he posted my PI, so I came here. I never said a word about TV, until SOMEONE ELSE brought it up, you dumb cupcakeER fuck.

Speaking of 'pathetic', aren't you the one whining about a fucking 'post count'? Who the fuck cares? I NEVER know how many posts I have completed, simply because I do not give a flying fuck. Obviously, YOU DO. It is sad enough that you are yet another unemployed cupcakeER who voted for Obama Bin Laden to become his sugar daddy, but you are also a pathetic cupcakeER who cries about his post count. Shit, everywhere I go, people whine 'woe is me, and my post count! Ima cut my own head off if something is not done about my fucking post count! I want numbers people, or my head leaves my body!' At least I post about something legitimate, like a fucking site that 'trolls' people by displaying the PI of their members for all to see. You post about fucking 'post count'. WTF?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
By SaintLucifer
Rather desperate to gain my presence at your 'site', are you?
No. My message board is doing well. Its mostly a private forum. I chose you to be the first member of this board to check it out.

By SaintLucifer
You seek to legitimise your site by having me show up. It is much like a hockey team that hires a Sidney Crosby as a means by which they may fill the seats.

This isn't true, you ignorant bastard. The only way to join my message board is by invite only. So no, your presence on my message board want change at all.

I have secrets at my Forum.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

[strike]Ah, but I never uttered a word about TV, until someone FROM TV came here, and claimed I was PWNed, which is in fact the opposite of the truth. I angered an Admin, he posted my PI, so I came here. I never said a word about TV, until SOMEONE ELSE brought it up, you dumb cupcakeER fuck.

Speaking of 'pathetic', aren't you the one whining about a fucking 'post count'? Who the fuck cares? I NEVER know how many posts I have completed, simply because I do not give a flying fuck. Obviously, YOU DO. It is sad enough that you are yet another unemployed cupcakeER who voted for Obama Bin Laden to become his sugar daddy, but you are also a pathetic cupcakeER who cries about his post count. Shit, everywhere I go, people whine 'woe is me, and my post count! Ima cut my own head off if something is not done about my fucking post count! I want numbers people, or my head leaves my body!' At least I post about something legitimate, like a fucking site that 'trolls' people by displaying the PI of their members for all to see. You post about fucking 'post count'. WTF?[/strike]

^That's what I get when i Read your post SaintLucifer^

Fucking pathetic whinny bitch.

:popcorn:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
We have bush fires everywhere. A shame we couldn't find any cupcakeERS like cupcakeerFoot here, and toss them into those bush fires.

Stop confusing your fiery bush for a bush fire and go see a doctor.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
No. My message board is doing well. Its mostly a private forum. I chose you to be the first member of this board to check it out.

This isn't true, you ignorant bastard. The only way to join my message board is by invite only. So no, your presence on my message board want change at all.

I have secrets at my Forum.

How is a forum 'mostly' private? It is either private, or it is not. You dumb cupcakeER, I only deal in extremes. Something is either cupcakeER, or it is WHITE. Now, do shut the fuck up. I do understand your desperate at 'inviting' me. You wish to make your site count for something, and I am the only means by which you may do so.