SaintLucifer. Here's an invite you don't want to miss.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
LOL.GO BACK TO TV AND SQUIRM AT YOUR TRIAL LUCIFAG

Ah, the aged trial they attempted many moons ago, only to have an entire judiciary system become PWNed by yours truly. Imagine the staggering intellect required to take on an entire site, and win? Yes, you may indeed feel free to honour me.

OS@M@'s Dick

Ah, the aged trial they attempted many moons ago, only to have an entire judiciary system become PWNed by yours truly. Imagine the staggering intellect required to take on an entire site, and win? Yes, you may indeed feel free to honour me.

BLAH BLAH.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, WHO POSTED MY PI, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU DONT PLAY FAIR IM THE GREAT LUCIFAG, PLEASE DONT TELL THEM MY NAMES KEVIN

FAIL

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
WONT BE THE ONLY YELLOW CUNT TO BE FINGERED

You like to finger slanty-eyed, slope-headed pussy? It must truly suck to be you. There is not a single CHINK bitch on this planet that I would touch. Slant-eyed motherfuckers are as much my inferior as are the cupcakeERS.

OS@M@'s Dick

You like to finger slanty-eyed, slope-headed pussy? It must truly suck to be you. There is not a single CHINK bitch on this planet that I would touch. Slant-eyed motherfuckers are as much my inferior as are the cupcakeERS.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, LOL THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO, YOU CANT EVEN COMPETE WITH A DUAL OF A DUAL, NO WONDER THEY MOCK YOU AT TV,PLEASE GO AWAY NOW ,THIS IS WHERE REAL TROLLS PLAY

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
BLAH BLAH.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH, WHO POSTED MY PI, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU DONT PLAY FAIR IM THE GREAT LUCIFAG, PLEASE DONT TELL THEM MY NAMES KEVIN

FAIL

Ah, I do think you are FINALLY getting the point. It becomes an unfair playing field when the ONLY WAY to EVER pwn yours truly is to have Admin status, and to use that status as a means of gaining advantage. I have NEVER been PWNed by anyone lesser than an Admin, although I would argue that using one's Admin status to gain the upper-hand is not exactly a form of PWNage. One cannot cheat as a means of PWNage. That merely points out the one who requires Admin status to do the same has not the requisite intellect to do so without it. Simply put, I am too smart, too superior in every way, which is why all strive to gain Admin status when taking me on.

True PWNage occurs when a mere site member, with extremely limited privileges such as I had at TV, was capable of provoking an Admin into revealing said member's PI, clearly against that Admin's own TOS. This would do nothing more than suggest I am the greatest troll that ever lived, yet I do not seek the office of Troll Extraordinaire. I am simply too smart for my own good.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, LOL THAT THE BEST YOU CAN DO, YOU CANT EVEN COMPETE WITH A DUAL OF A DUAL, NO WONDER THEY MOCK YOU AT TV,PLEASE GO AWAY NOW ,THIS IS WHERE REAL TROLLS PLAY

Gee, you are a dual? Really? You don't say.