SaintLucifer. Here's an invite you don't want to miss.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Stop confusing your fiery bush for a bush fire and go see a doctor.

Ah, I see that you like my 'bush'. No doubt you like the huge schlong that hangs out from said bush, yes? Nice of you to admit that you are a flaming faggot. Let it be known that I am a Nazi who would prefer nothing more than to see all homos like yourself meet the same fate as those in the fake 'Holocaust'.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador

Oh, it was no mistake. He THREATENED to post the information via PM. When I called him on it within the forum itself, he immediately deleted the PMs. He did EXACTLY AS HE SAID HE WOULD, and posted my PI as part of his troll attempt at claiming he could track me. I called him on that, stating that all the 'information' about my net connection could be found by any Admin. He kept claiming he pulled the information from my ISP, which is an impossibility. He was angry that I called his bullshit, and pointed out exactly how he gained that information. It is ALL ON MY PROFILE, which no ordinary member can see because I do not wish it. He posted my IP address, my e-mail address etc., all information easily seen by any Admin, but no ordinary member.

I do not care about anyone 'tracking me down' as it were. I only care that an e-mail address I rarely give out was displayed for all to see, which renders it useless. I would remind you, he THREATENED to display all of my profile data, and he actually carried out his threat. Clearly not the actions of an responsible Admin, hence the reason I will not be going back. I trust them with any further data about as far as I could throw them. I would urge others to follow my example.

For a guy who can supposedly find out everything about me, using his 'super-secret' program that he employs whilst 'working for my local sheriff's department', the dumbfuck has no clue where I am located. This is a moron who went about the site claiming he could find out one's location, one's name and one's address. I called bullshit, and explained WHY he could do none of this. It is thus his anger reached epidemic proportions. I blew his troll out of the water, and it angered him. He has no clue as to my knowledge about computers and the internet, which is why such troll attempts always fail. You are all morons. Never ASSUME anything about anyone. It just makes you all look exactly as you are, RETARDED.

So, you're basically saying here that you're a huge dripping pussy. Got it.

Gurk_MacGuintey

Valhallan Ambassador
I wasn't really whinning, I was just making a point of intrest about my post count. Not that I'm shooting for the top poster status here.

Your coming of as a whiny little bitch,SaintLucifer. You get a big kick out of being banned at message borads, but then you sign up some where else to bitch and moan about it.

Fucking Pathetic. :popcorn:

Isn't it though?

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Ah, I see that you like my 'bush'. No doubt you like the huge schlong that hangs out from said bush, yes? Nice of you to admit that you are a flaming faggot. Let it be known that I am a Nazi who would prefer nothing more than to see all homos like yourself meet the same fate as those in the fake 'Holocaust'.

Given you have a compulsive need to talk about yourself, I daresay you're overcompensating for a very small manhood. You've nothing for us to be jealous over.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Given you have a compulsive need to talk about yourself, I daresay you're overcompensating for a very small manhood. You've nothing for us to be jealous over.

Yet, you read my every post. Can you understand the term 'PWNed'? That would describe you very well.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
So, you're basically saying here that you're a huge dripping pussy. Got it.

Another fool so jealous of my ability to cause an Admin to flip out.[

Please people. Get over it. Just because I am capable of causing an Admin to break his own rules, and you are not, does not give you the right to whine about it. Just go ahead, and think of a way to do the same./SIZE]

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Yet, you read my every post. Can you understand the term 'PWNed'? That would describe you very well.

What?

'You read my post. I pwned you! Hur hur hur!'

Get the fuck back on the short bus, cupcakeer.

MorningPrince

The great SAINTLUCIFER

Please people. Get over it. Just because I am capable of causing an Admin to break his own rules, and you are not, does not give you the right to whine about it. Just go ahead, and think of a way to do the same./SIZE]

Ah, if it isn't my impostor. Tell me, BLOODLESS, did SNOOP really think you were worth the time?

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
8====D ~o ~o ~o

You fucked up the tags LOLOLOLOL

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How is a forum 'mostly' private? It is either private, or it is not.

Now you're coming off as a dumb fuck.

You have to be a member to view the rest of the board. Another 10 boards exist.

I've archieved alot of stuff from "Comicon", "TK" and "TV". Each have its own forum.

Bottom line SaintLucifer, take my offer or just shut the fuck up.

:popcorn:

OS@M@'s Dick

LOL.IT QUITE SIMPLE,EVEN A SELF LOATHING INBRED FAG MOUNTIE COULD GET THE TEXT RIGHT....OH WAIT, YOU CANT.

YAWN FAIL

OS@M@'s Dick

I've archieved alot of stuff from "Comicon", "TK" and "TV". Each have its own forum.

WOW. MOST PEOPLE JACK OFF TO THE WEB.YOU HOWEVER PIN UP LUCIFAG.

YOU FAGS ARE GONNA HAVE FUGLY KIDS

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer

The fact that you have made me the offer further proves my point. I am your SUPERIOR. Of course I am superior to ALL of your cupcakeER ilk, I just felt it necessary to get my point across.

I would prefer that you cease and desist with all of your attempts at recruiting me to your site. I am not interested. I never will be. Especially at a cupcakeER site. I stand proud of the fact every cupcakeER I have met hates me with a passion, and would like nothing more to murder my racist ass. I wear such hatred like a badge of honour.