Star Trek: Picard

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I liked this one more than the last two. It actually had a self-contained story about Picard's Romulan guilt. And cool Romulan nuns. It's a shame they spoiled Seven's appearance by having her name in the opening credits.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I did not notice her name in the opening credits, so I was SEVEN OF NINE when she beamed onboard.

I loved this one. The Romulans are great, they're like real people now.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Nice pratfall by Jeri Ryan at the end. NOW the show is getting good...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
She still looks fuckable.

whisky

Boobie inspector
So their state of the art ship is slower than a TOS bird of prey?

All the holograms with different accents are giving me a Harrison Welles vibe.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Crazy thought, what if blonde scientist lady is a founder? The way she was lit on the ship made her look like Odo and the female changeling.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Ya know, until this past episode, I never knew how much I wanted to see a Romulan samurai.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
what channel is this on?

edit: streams on CBS all access

CaptainWacky

Crazy thought, what if blonde scientist lady is a founder? The way she was lit on the ship made her look like Odo and the female changeling.

You're right.

That is a crazy thought.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Would be nice if there was some nods to DS9 in this TNG voyager sandwidge.

The Question

Eternal
Also, I did notice Picard's Romulan Irishwoman. "An' take dat wan wid yew?! Ye can doy tagedder!" Jayzus Jozif 'n' Mary, what did she come outta, the Sisters Of The Eternal Wedge Cut convent?! The only icing not on that Erin Go Bragh cake was, she didn't rap his knuckles with a metal-edged ruler.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
You have to love her though, she's a classic. :D Irish Romulans are now part of the Holy Canon.

d6YjzUA.jpg

CaptainWacky

Would be nice if there was some nods to DS9 in this TNG voyager sandwidge.

"So you were behind it all along...Ezri Dax. The Romulans were taking orders from you!"
"That's right, Picard. Curzon was killed by a robot. Finally I have my revenge!"

The Question

Eternal
"Shurr, an' let DAT be a lessun to ye!"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
All the scenes with Picard were beautifully filmed and had some really well written dialogue. Makes the Romulans look classy enough that they’re right to be so arrogant.

The stuff on the cube isn’t so interesting though. It feels like a CW young adult spy show on repeat.