Star Trek: Picard

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mixed feelings but it does look good.

SEVEN yes!

Who's the kid? Is the show going to end up being about her more than Picard?

Data? I'm still angry at Spiner for forcing NEM on us. I'm not thrilled.

Bring back Geordi, Troi, Barclay and maybe Beverly once in a while.

And I wouldn't mind a splash of Guinan.

BUT IF THERE HAS TO BE A PICARD SHOW NOW, SO FAR THIS WILL DO I GUESS.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I am giving them the benefit of the doubt since it's going to be a series that we will get the old crew back together slowly but surely. I can't think of anyone off the top of my head who wouldn't jump at the chance to be on it. And I can't think of any of the original cast that shouldn't turn up and be integral. We need them all back. Should have been done 10 years ago but I'll take it.

whisky

Boobie inspector
This feels like seeing the grandad you love having to go back to work, and as much as you love him, you know he should just be in a comfy chair having a nap.

You're 80 grandad, maybe let someone else save the galaxy.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He’s got Santiago Cabrerra, and really, that’s all you need.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's also confirmed that HUGH BORG is returning and that's what we really all wanted from this isn't it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HUGH!!

CaptainWacky

Hugh: How is Geordi, Picard?
Picard: In space prison for stalking Leah Brahms.
Hugh: ...oh.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
We’ve probably bypassed the whole period when he was Captain of the Challenger. :(

The Question

Eternal
That's how he ended up in prison. He kept parking the ship outside her bedroom window.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
It wasn't the ship. He was parking a shuttle down the street and the cops arrested him for driving while black.

CaptainWacky

We’ve probably bypassed the whole period when he was Captain of the Challenger. :(

Picard is apparently set in 2399 (20 years after Nemesis) and the future scenes in 'Timeless' were set in 2390 so I think it's fairly reasonable that Geordi would still be Captain of his ship...

The Question

Eternal
True. If there's one thing Star Trek characters seem to have a weird habit of, it's skyrocketing up the ranks as toddlers, then stagnating for the rest of their lives. Kirk makes Captain by his 30s (or in his 20s from cadet straight to Captain if you count BroTrek, which I don't) -- then stayed a Captain until he died. I wouldn't expect LaForge to make Admiral ever.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
I think we have the technology now to pull this off, but can we please get a cameo from Ernest of Borg Nine?

LKRvG0C.jpg

CaptainWacky

They need to cast some actual Swedish actors as Borg too.

The Question

Eternal
No, they don't. We don't need any borg going, "I am Ole, he is Sven!"