Star Wars: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker???????

whisky

Boobie inspector
Why would it worry him to be killed by Vader when he had a new body waiting for him?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I don't care how much you believe in reincarnation, if someone tries to throw you down a well, you're gonna fight.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If you can lift something as big as an X-Wing using The Force, why not just lift yourself and fly around?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Cuz it doesn't work that way, that's why.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Watched it again today, you never see Lukes right hand, like they couldn't decide if it should be a robot hand or not, so it's just constantly under his cloak and he does everything left handed.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Watched it again today, you never see Lukes right hand, like they couldn't decide if it should be a robot hand or not, so it's just constantly under his cloak and he does everything left handed.
"FAP-FAP-FAP-FAP!"

I have not seen this movie. Probably won't. A couple people I respect have said good things about it, but I was so bored that I read the spoiler synopsis and am totally underwhelmed. It had hit the second-run theaters before the coronapocalypse, but I didn't go and now, who knows? I'm afraid after 4 underwhelming movies out of 8, I just don't care. Yes, it is a childhood dream to see the whole 9 film saga, but the childhood dream was BS and I believed in Santa Claus at one point too.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Jesus, I'm reading the synopsis at The Agony Booth and it is like bad fanfiction. Terrible fanfiction. The worst shitty retarded possible writing you could come up with. So glad I skipped this. Eat a bag of dicks, Disney.