The Gul's Psychotic Break/WF Implosion Banpool...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Consistency is not their stro point. Eliminating inconvenient truth telling opposition apparently is their priority. Otherwise shitgeels like John would have been banned for flaming you in the help desk.

That, apparently, is allowed but daring to say John acted like a man child, which is objectively true, must not be allowed.
Huh?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
This thread is much better with Gear on ignore. His attempts to disrupt the thread disappear and the conversation can go on.

Wait, how do you know I'm still attempting to disrupt the thread if I'm on ignore?

Fucking retard.

I'm not disrupting the thread for you, fucktard.

I'm trying to to get the lot of you to put me on ignore for real.

Because I think it would be funny if you guys had no one but yourselves to talk to all over again.

We saw how that worked out last time LOL.

El Chupacabra

I'm not wearing any pants!!
Wait, how do you know I'm still attempting to disrupt the thread if I'm on ignore?

Fucking retard.

I'm not disrupting the thread for you, fucktard.

I'm trying to to get the lot of you to put me on ignore for real.

Because I think it would be funny if you guys had no one but yourselves to talk to all over again.

We saw how that worked out last time LOL.
The guy claimed to have me on ignore at WF for months on end yet still managed to see 50% of my posts. Lol.

He's a fraud, and worse still a racist.

Oerdin

You're sitting out a short ban for flaming in the Help Desk. Period. You're not that big a deal.

I don't consider it a big deal either but I do find it funny that me saying John acted like a man child is some how "flaming in the help desk" but Kreig falsely calling me a KKK Grand Dragon is not flaming, John out right calling GT a shit heel and a cancer is not flaming, and even Anna got into the name calling game yet, onve again, it is not flaming.

I guess it is only "flaming" when you are calling out mods for acting like children. That is pretty much how far the double think has degenerated.

Oerdin

Oh, and the "warning" came AFTER the ban. I made no posts after the fake warning. Don't you find that order of events a bit odd?

Oerdin

Oh, and before Anna denied it she implied I must be smoking crack for daring to disagree with the rules change yet, once again, that was not flaming but saying John acted childishly was definitely flaming.

There are huge double standards at play here and the only people ho get banned are the ones who dare to call the mods out on their b.s..

Lanzman

No-one of consequence
Oh wah wah wah. Cry me a river, fuckwad. We have guys like gturner and Castle who were banned over nothing, and you carry on like the retard you are and then get all pissy when called on it. Fuck off with that shit.

The Question

Eternal
Hmmmm... as much as it pains me to say it, Chump's got ya there. Criticizing an ideology is one thing -- even ribbing Chump about being a collaborator with that ideology. But taking jabs at a woman who has nothing to do with that ideology other than place of origin... nah. That bit's dirty pool. :no:

(Assuming Dinner actually did that, of course. I know first-hand how fast and how hard people play the "Telephone Game" where WF is concerned.)

Oerdin

Alright, let us assume for a moment calling her "The Terrorist who dumped him" was beyond the pale even though that is literally how she has been known and called on that website for the better part of a decade. Fine, that would be the warning not the ban since I still haven't made a post since then.

Claiming that I should get a warning for saying John behaved childishly is still a joke. Especially in light of actual mods making far worse "flames" in that thread. It is still a double standard.

The Question

Eternal
Seems reasonable. But consider this: If you know they've got a hard-on for ya, and you know they've got double standards, I hope you're not surprised that they gave you a week's vacation. You had to know they were looking for an excuse, right?

That's what I'm hoping -- that you expected them to do it and took it anyway as a matter of principle. Otherwise, you just sort of stumbled over it and went sprawling, which would be embarrassing to say the least.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Seems reasonable. But consider this: If you know they've got a hard-on for ya, and you know they've got double standards, I hope you're not surprised that they gave you a week's vacation. You had to know they were looking for an excuse, right?

That's what I'm hoping -- that you expected them to do it and took it anyway as a matter of principle. Otherwise, you just sort of stumbled over it and went sprawling, which would be embarrassing to say the least.

I'm guessing it's the latter.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Oh, and before Anna denied it she implied I must be smoking crack for daring to disagree with the rules change yet, once again, that was not flaming but saying John acted childishly was definitely flaming.

There are huge double standards at play here and the only people ho get banned are the ones who dare to call the mods out on their b.s..
I said you were on crack because you genuinely believe you are open-minded. I'll copy exactly what I wrote verbatim, including what I was directly responding to:

Anna said:
IlliterateSon said:
What ever my other faults I have always freely admitted when I was proven wrong so that is one thing I have up on him.
Are you smoking crack on your volunteer visits to East Village?

You have always took a position and dug in. You did it as a liberal, and you still do now. :wtf: Even if gul and John apologized and overturned the ban, you'd still have it out for them. :brood:
And it's 100 percent fucking true.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Alright, let us assume for a moment calling her "The Terrorist who dumped him" was beyond the pale even though that is literally how she has been known and called on that website for the better part of a decade. Fine, that would be the warning not the ban since I still haven't made a post since then.
Honestly, the shtick towards his fianceé was immature and beyond the pale when Sokar and WAB turned it into a meme a decade ago. They got away with it because it was an entirely different mentality, but no one left on the board wants that type of toxicity that took over the board during the rep wars.

Oerdin

I said you were on crack because you genuinely believe you are open-minded. I'll copy exactly what I wrote verbatim, including what I was directly responding to:

If Gul and company reversed course and reversed their many bans I would be genuinely surprised and that would raise my estimation of them (as I currently view them as incapable of such self introspection) but, yes, I would have to still admit that a pattern of abuse and just boneheaded stupidity exists with them which still makes them poor choices for moderators but maybe, just maybe, they would have shown a capacity to learn from their past mistakes.

Something that, so far, they have shown time and again they do not possess. In short, it would be a step forward but they would still have a very deep hole to dig themselves out of given their long puss poor performance.

Think of them as The Clippers. You hope to see improvement but you know there is a long history of incompetence and mismanagement to over come.

Oerdin

As one open minded person to another do you consider allegations of crack use about the same as saying some behaved childishly? Because I do. Pretty much just colorful metaphor. Hell, I would even say a mod like Kreig calling someone a KKK grand wizard to be of the same level. Though John calling GT the names he did clearly is more flaming than any of the above.

Yet only the guy who disagrees with the retarded and arbitrary rulings of the mod, who calls them what they are, gets banned. Why? Especially since the ban came before the warning.

Krieg1981

Deathlord.
I don't consider it a big deal either but I do find it funny that me saying John acted like a man child is some how "flaming in the help desk" but Kreig falsely calling me a KKK Grand Dragon is not flaming, John out right calling GT a shit heel and a cancer is not flaming, and even Anna got into the name calling game yet, onve again, it is not flaming.

I guess it is only "flaming" when you are calling out mods for acting like children. That is pretty much how far the double think has degenerated.
Grand Wizard. I called you the Grand Wizard. You are a crybaby. :gagh:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I love how Dinner/Oerdin is such a big deal risk to El Chubbie's Reputation that he daren't be seen on a forum with him...so as soon as Dinner gets banned, Chubbo promptly zaps off to a forum that he posts on so he can be seen on a forum with him.