There needs to be a "WTF?!: The most fucking fucked up shit" forum...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sounds like you got some ducks in a row there :D

jack

so I forget what the "thrust" of this thread was?

jack

Oh, now I remember! Fat lovedolls!

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OK. I'll confess this thought germinated from my trollish petty tendency to bully...what's his man today? The Saint? I think so. Anyhow, it actually is a fairly engaging philosophical question. It looks like the tallest sex doll they make is 5'9". And it is a dude.

Or it *represents* a dude. It's a hunk of rubber, probably with a steel skeleton, glass eyes, and a wig. So if 5'9" and buff makes the nut, why not get an effeminate male sex doll, whack its wiener off, get a longer wig and some falsies (they really wouldn't be falsies, given that the rest of the body is rubber too) call it Loretta and get your freak on?

Or say your kink is pegging. They don't seem to make transexual sex dolls. But is it any gayer to buttfuck yourself with a "female" rubber sex doll with a rubber strap-on dildo than it is to just cut to the chase and get a sex doll with the wiener attached?

jack

Wouldn't you rather have some nice chick peg you repeatedly while slapping your ass?

The doll stuf...they don't do anything except let you slide in and out of them.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Wouldn't you rather have some nice chick peg you repeatedly while slapping your ass?

The doll stuf...they don't do anything except let you slide in and out of them.
At this point in my life, I'll take the doll over nothing or my hand.

jack

What about a fleshlight? :bigass:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What about a fleshlight? :bigass:
I did consider getting a pocket pussy but chickened out. I'm nervous enough ordering women's clothes online. Especially after the time I ordered women's shoes from Payless online and when I went to pick them up, the sales lady asked if I wanted to try them on. I was like "No." And sheepishly walked out of the store. I felt so embarrassed.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Ooh. I see your point. I was going to say "just say 'they're a gift.'" But then they sales lady would think you're the kind of guy who gives shoes from Payless.

One time Target had these mid calf side zip black boots that I bought with no shame. I forget if I told the checker (when they asked) that they were for someone or just admitted they were for a Star Trek costume. If I can ever find a decent pair of slate grey capri pants that aren't too wide in the hips, I shall buy them with no shame, because the ones I made were crap. Then I need to get some gold velour and break out the sewing machine because all I'll need is the shirt. (I used red cotton for my first shirt and it's ok, but not as nice as I'd like.)

jack

you all need a female to shop with. Then you can buy whatever you want.

jack

I have some ideas :bigass:

jack

Age of Ultron and all that.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
If you have a friend and you haven't had sex with her, is it appropriate to masturbate to a photo of her? Is it appropriate to tell her?

I have to add the "haven't had sex with" qualifier because I have a friend that I have had sex with that sometimes posts pictures to FB that, when I PM'ed her, she said basically that she'd be more offended if I *didn't* masturbate to them.

jack

I have a few downloads with celebrity masturbation pics.

It does get boring watching other guys spew all over pics of women we'll never meet.

The Question

Eternal
OK. I'll confess this thought germinated from my trollish petty tendency to bully...what's his man today? The Saint? I think so. Anyhow, it actually is a fairly engaging philosophical question. It looks like the tallest sex doll they make is 5'9". And it is a dude.

Then that lets it out of the running. Must be female; that is to say, must have the rubber reproduction of female parts and the absence of male ones. I really don't get why liking tall women somehow translates in some dudes' minds into liking dudes. Bit like Jeep fanboys insisting that of course bikers like Jeeps, they must like Jeeps, because the things they do like have wheels and a motor!

Not how it works, fella. Tall, plus pussy, plus nice tits, minus wang. That's the formula, no substitutions will do.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Ah, but it ISN'T a dude. Or a chick. It's a metal skeleton with rubber on it. It is no more male or female than a toaster or a tennis racquet. Shit, if a dude can decide he's a chick by putting on a wig and a dress and go in the women's restroom, surely it isn't that much of a reach to pretend a sex doll is female.

The Question

Eternal
Well, a dude can pretend to be female all he wants. Doesn't mean he is one. Just means he's a loon. Or a guy trying to get out of the 4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital by pretending to be a loon. When it comes to plastic stuff with a metal skeleton/frame, just try pretending your USB cable will plug into a Thunderbolt port and see how far that gets ya. The equipment has to fit the equipment.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
What if the penis had a vape pen built into it?