There needs to be a "WTF?!: The most fucking fucked up shit" forum...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
We're all boxos on this bus.

Care to squeeze the wheeze?

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I just realized the sex doll people are woefully shortsighted. Yes, they make "fantasy" dolls with elf ears and shit, but they're really missing the thing a simulated human can have: Extra orifaces. Why not a 2nd or even 5th vagina? Why not a whole row of assholes right up the spine with a second mouth up front? Why not make a sex doll you can actually fuck in the ear? Shit, why not a pussy that you eat and Scotch comes out? There are opportunities being missed here, people.
I mean, shit, why not the green Jabba's slavegirl chick from "Jedi"? Why not the triple-breasted whore from "Total Recall"? Bad Dragon and Hankey's Toys are making some truly novel phalluses. Why are the sex dolls so boring?

jack

I prefer live dolls myself.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
"If a pedophile falls in the woods and no one's there to hear it, does he make a sound?"

Cleaning house, so my mind is just kind of turned off and wandering and starts rolling this one around. It could get its own thread, but since the subject is kind of fucked up, I decided to put it here.

We all know the "If a tree falls in the woods..." discussion. As implied, this is kind of similar, but taken a step further.

So let's say someone gets turned on by...junior high school lacrosse. They don't do anything about it or cause anything to happen towards anyone--or even tell anyone, but a couple times a week, in the privacy of their room, with no one around, they fire up YouTube and jerk off to videos of junior high school lacrosse games. It's still certainly pedophilia, but is it really harming anyone?

Take it a step further: Say our hypothetical pedo decides to contribute to a fundraiser so his local school can get new uniforms or go to the state tournament or something. He's still not doing anything to actually harm the girls. In fact it's pretty easy to argue he's *helping* them. So, from a certain perspective, in certain, extremely specific cases, one could logically argue that pedophilia is actually *beneficial.*

Having said that, I'll go back to the tree conundrum. While I've heard very convincing arguments that our hypothetical tree does *not* make a sound--something about by definition for a sound to happen, there needs to be something that the vibrations have acted on--an ear or a recording device or whatever. But personally I feel that the falling tree makes a sound--even though I can't prove this point. Kind of the same with our hypothetical benevolent pedophile--reasoning it through, there's nothing wrong with him; he might even be considered *good*, but still, it feels like it is probably wrong.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotten curious about if YouTube actually has junior high school lacrosse videos on it. :/

jack

Keep us posted.

jack

OK. I'll confess this thought germinated from my trollish petty tendency to bully...what's his man today? The Saint? I think so. Anyhow, it actually is a fairly engaging philosophical question. It looks like the tallest sex doll they make is 5'9". And it is a dude.

Or it *represents* a dude. It's a hunk of rubber, probably with a steel skeleton, glass eyes, and a wig. So if 5'9" and buff makes the nut, why not get an effeminate male sex doll, whack its wiener off, get a longer wig and some falsies (they really wouldn't be falsies, given that the rest of the body is rubber too) call it Loretta and get your freak on?

Or say your kink is pegging. They don't seem to make transexual sex dolls. But is it any gayer to buttfuck yourself with a "female" rubber sex doll with a rubber strap-on dildo than it is to just cut to the chase and get a sex doll with the wiener attached?
Here you go.