Twin Peaks (2017)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Oh definitely. The stuff I look away from, that's on me, not Lynch. He doesn't do things gratuitously unless he tells you he is, lol.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I hope Lord and Miller weren't watching, because that is what a director with no studio interference looks like.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
David Bowie faked his own death so he can make a surprise return in the finale. You heard it here first (because it's not true.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
O how I wish it was true though... :(

CaptainWacky

But I wouldn't be surprised to see his face on a giant space owl or something.

SAUSAGEMAN

Yeah, probably. I haven't really seen anything to suggest that this is the kind of thing Lynch pays attention to. A lucky set designer just happened to pick that poster.

CaptainWacky

Gordon has to wear a hearing aid BECAUSE HIS EARS ARE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
Log Lady.

PDjOSaM.jpg

Y2kEpKV.jpg

CaptainWacky

She used her experience working with Shatner to help her acting alongside a wooden log lol omg (he was good in that movie really.)

CaptainWacky

Did no one comment this week because it was good but secretly you're all feeling like

6nRUaUU.gif

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I get sad every time Mel Ferrer appears on screen.

After Twin Peaks, I was flipping and found To Be Or Not To Be, with his dad Jose Ferrer.

Is it me, or did not a lot happen in this episode, even by TP standards?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
No, it's not just you.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I was enjoying this episode a lot, Dugies sex face was literally the highlight of the entire series, then the log lady came on looking like her bit was filmed a minute before she died, and it sucked all the enjoyment away,

BTW, everyone knows the bearded weirdo out in the forest whose foot is not his own, is Sully from commando right?