Welcome New Poster cakewalk

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Those are clots from her rag last period, doofus.

cakewalk

along for the ride
I like TCON, I don't care what anybody else says. I completely disagree with most everything she posts, but she is passionate in her beliefs and she supports the sisterhood. I hope you guys don't scare her from posting again.

Don't go changin' TCON...

jack

I like TCON, I don't care what anybody else says. I completely disagree with most everything she posts, but she is passionate in her beliefs and she supports the sisterhood. I hope you guys don't scare her from posting again.

Don't go changin' TCON...

She's like the dust bunnies under your bed. She'll NEVER leave.

I don't care whether you like her or not. Doesn't effect how much I love your posting either way.

cakewalk

along for the ride
She's like the dust bunnies under your bed. She'll NEVER leave.

I don't care whether you like her or not. Doesn't effect how much I love your posting either way.

I love jack.

I think if TCON comes back, I'm going to start a thread just for us girls to post in so we don't bother you guys. We'll talk about menstrual cycles, hair products, cute new shoe trends for the season, etc... God, I hope she comes back. TK really needs a girly thread...

jack

That will be fun to derail.

cakewalk

along for the ride
That will be fun to derail.

Just try it mister. You'll be entering OUR territory and I'm confident that the fairer sex will conquer any unwanted intruders. We will consider Loktar one of US; as long as he's en femme. When he's pretending to be a man, he will be considered one of YOU and "welcomed" accordingly. :smfpolice:

jack

Shit, if I crossdressed, at least I'd fucking pass. I'm pretty sure Lox would just look like a morbidly obese guy hideously dressed in his moms ill fitting lingerie.

4491.imgcache.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I love jack.

I think if TCON comes back, I'm going to start a thread just for us girls to post in so we don't bother you guys. We'll talk about menstrual cycles, hair products, cute new shoe trends for the season, etc... God, I hope she comes back. TK really needs a girly thread...

Technically, all such girly topics are traditionally reserved for the Tea Room which is more or less a spamfree zone. In order to draw out the women of TK you have to bait your threads by including pics of Johnny Depp, William Shatner or any combination of bondage and firearms. They are wily creatures, these "women of TK" and not easily tricked. You'll have to move fast.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Talking about wasting water or WHAT A FUCKING BULLSHIT SHAM solar energy is might work.

I'll start recycling when my wife stops needing to be beat to keep her opinion to herself.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Shit, if I crossdressed, at least I'd fucking pass. I'm pretty sure Lox would just look like a morbidly obese guy hideously dressed in his moms ill fitting lingerie.

4491.imgcache.jpg

Fuck you, whorebitch! I look good and fairly passable and I've never even tried any makeup besides lipstick. I'm pretty sure I'd look fucking hot and sexy if I dolled myself up.(It helps to wear Spanx, body shapewear, and girdles though)

I'll start posting pix of myself crossdressed as soon as I get a job and move back out of my parent's house.

cakewalk

along for the ride
Fuck you, whorebitch! I look good and fairly passable and I've never even tried any makeup besides lipstick. I'm pretty sure I'd look fucking hot and sexy if I dolled myself up.(It helps to wear Spanx, body shapewear, and girdles though)

I'll start posting pix of myself crossdressed as soon as I get a job and move back out of my parent's house.

He's just jealous Loktar. You're beautiful; we all know it.

Looking forward to the pix, sexy.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
He's just jealous Loktar. You're beautiful; we all know it.

Looking forward to the pix, sexy.

Thanks, cakenbake. I'm sorry to say you may be waiting for those pix for quite a long time. I can't even seem to get a mall job selling spices.:(

(everone else seems to have a nickname for you, so I thought I'd try one out)

cakewalk

along for the ride
Thanks, cakenbake. I'm sorry to say you may be waiting for those pix for quite a long time. I can't even seem to get a mall job selling spices.:(

What? Don't I have enough nicks already? cakenbake? Is that a nice one? If not, I'm reconsidering your part time membership in the sisterhood.

Have you thought about your own business? With your love of all things feminine, think Avon or Mary Kay lady. You could be your own boss and get free make-up and jewlery and stuff. Something to consider.

Seph

Retired Account
He shud consider shooting himself.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Talking about wasting water or WHAT A FUCKING BULLSHIT SHAM solar energy is might work.

I'll start recycling when my wife stops needing to be beat to keep her opinion to herself.

You know what to tell a woman with a black eye?

Nothing, you done TOLD her once already.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
What? Don't I have enough nicks already? cakenbake? Is that a nice one? If not, I'm reconsidering your part time membership in the sisterhood.

Have you thought about your own business? With your love of all things feminine, think Avon or Mary Kay lady. You could be your own boss and get free make-up and jewlery and stuff. Something to consider.

It was meant to be nice. Cakenbake like Shake N' Bake Chicken and from the movie Talledaga Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby.

Owning businesses requires start up money and seeing as I don't have any income besides food stamps I don't think that is likely.

I suppose I could get a bank loan but due to massive debt(credit card, defaulted student loans, back rent owed, etc) my credit rating is very poor, so that doesn't seem likely either.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'll recycle cans when we start running short on aluminum.

Or beer prices go down.

I mean fuck, I have to do all the work?

I know my wife has an opinion about it, but I'll be damned if I know what it is.

cakewalk

along for the ride
It was meant to be nice. Cakenbake like Shake N' Bake Chicken and from the movie Talledaga Nights: The Legend of Ricky Bobby.

Owning businesses requires start up money and seeing as I don't have any income besides food stamps I don't think that is likely.

I suppose I could get a bank loan but due to massive debt(credit card, defaulted student loans, back rent owed, etc) my credit rating is very poor, so that doesn't seem likely either.

Ok, I like cakenbake, so does baby Jesus.

Don't take this the wrong way Loktar because I know you are very refined and I respect that about you. But, desperate times call for desperate measures. Have you considered hooking?

It only takes like $500 up-front investment to get your Avon Lady gig going and I really think you'd be super at it. I'm bettin' if you throw on the spanx and a little lip gloss, you could get about $5 for a hand job, $10 for a blow job, $10.25 for intercourse. It all adds up. If you get busy, you could get your Avon kit in about a week. You have to take the initiative though. Make it happen, you can do it!