Welcome New Poster cakewalk

Seph

Retired Account
I been telling him to brass it for 5+ years the fact is he is such a pussy he wont even let a woman do it when it her job.

cakewalk

along for the ride
I been telling him to brass it for 5+ years the fact is he is such a pussy he wont even let a woman do it when it her job.

You're a good friend for trying to motivate him Seph. But, sometimes women have better luck helping someone who's down on their luck.

Stay positive for Loktar's sake. We'll have him out on the stroll earning money to invest in his future in no time.

Seph

Retired Account
No we wont hes a lazy fat bastard.... oh yeah and cunt.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No we wont hes a lazy fat bastard.

Yeah pretty much. Plus, with my mom being a strict Catholic and me wanting to keep the family in the dark about my crossdressing the hooking and Avon "lady" thing would have to wait until I can afford to move out to a city away from my family and/or my mom dies. Not trying to make excuses, I'm trying to be realistic.

And you're not the first woman on here to try and motivate me. Love Child and Ily have both tried and I think pretty much given up on me. Their crazy plan was for me to move to California and be Dual's personal assistant for 15 hours a day/4 days a week/$5 an hour/$1200 a month. You can't live on that in California much less NY.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Loktar the Pragmatic

Sounds like some monastery type dude in a robe who has something to do with some manuscript or cheese making.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Loktar the Pragmatic

Sounds like some monastery type dude in a robe who has something to do with some manuscript or cheese making.

cakewalk

along for the ride
Yeah pretty much. Plus, with my mom being a strict Catholic and me wanting to keep the family in the dark about my crossdressing the hooking and Avon "lady" thing would have to wait until I can afford to move out to a city away from my family and/or my mom dies. Not trying to make excuses, I'm trying to be realistic.

And you're not the first woman on here to try and motivate me. Love Child and Ily have both tried and I think pretty much given up on me. Their crazy plan was for me to move to California and be Dual's personal assistant for 15 hours a day/4 days a week/$5 an hour/$1200 a month. You can't live on that in California much less NY.

Sounds like an excuse to me Loktar. I've handed you a perfectly reasonable business plan, and you act like you can't keep a secret. You've kept your cross-dressing in the house secret for how long? Your mom has no idea that you've been lounging around in her bra and panties while she's at church, right? Certainly you could keep the hooking on the down low, don't underestimate yourself. Or, maybe Seph's right about you?

It's good that I'm not the first; nice that you have so much support. Now, put on those Spanx and shake your money maker.

Seph

Retired Account

You have made this post 1/3 of your post count, dnt ever post it again you fucked up half German Juggernaut.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Sounds like an excuse to me Loktar. I've handed you a perfectly reasonable business plan, and you act like you can't keep a secret. You've kept your cross-dressing in the house secret for how long? Your mom has no idea that you've been lounging around in her bra and panties while she's at church, right? Certainly you could keep the hooking on the down low, don't underestimate yourself. Or, maybe Seph's right about you?

It's good that I'm not the first; nice that you have so much support. Now, put on those Spanx and shake your money maker.

No my mom is homebound/shut-in. She watches Church on TV. And I'm not gay so who would I be "hooking"? Lesbians? women who love transvestitites? I don't think there's a big market for that. And as I've stated my mom lives downstairs and my brother and dad live upstairs with me. Can only crossdress when they are asleep. Also my mom is a lonely, busybody and always keeping tabs on me....so it would be hard to sneak out of here en femme.

Oh and stfu and fuck off Seph!!!!! I'll post whatever the fuck I want to post about*

What next? You going to tell Eggs/Henoch not to post about gay stuff and post half naked pics of men?

*unless a TK admin PM's me and tells me kindly to stfu about the crossdressing/life situation

cakewalk

along for the ride
No my mom is homebound/shut-in. She watches Church on TV. And I'm not gay so who would I be "hooking"? Lesbians? women who love transvestitites? I don't think there's a big market for that. And as I've stated my mom lives downstairs and my brother and dad live upstairs with me. Can only crossdress when they are asleep. Also my mom is a lonely, busybody and always keeping tabs on me....so it would be hard to sneak out of here en femme.

I understand Loktar. Family, can't live with 'em, but gotta live with 'em sometimes. I'll stop trying to pimp you. You're too good for that anyway.
:day:

Mirah

I love you
I love jack.

I think if TCON comes back, I'm going to start a thread just for us girls to post in so we don't bother you guys. We'll talk about menstrual cycles, hair products, cute new shoe trends for the season, etc... God, I hope she comes back. TK really needs a girly thread...

But there are already several girly threads, they are in the minefield.

Mirah

I love you
Talking about wasting water or WHAT A FUCKING BULLSHIT SHAM solar energy is might work.

I'll start recycling when my wife stops needing to be beat to keep her opinion to herself.

You know what to tell a woman with a black eye?

Nothing, you done TOLD her once already.

Am I going to have to put on my "I hate men" shorts? Because I don't even think I have a pair. And when I say I don't have a pair, I mean balls. I DON"T HAVE BALLS.
Wait, is this the foreplay thread?
Good.
Welcome Cakewalk.

cakewalk

along for the ride
Am I going to have to put on my "I hate men" shorts? Because I don't even think I have a pair. And when I say I don't have a pair, I mean balls. I DON"T HAVE BALLS.
Wait, is this the foreplay thread?
Good.
Welcome Cakewalk.

Thank you Mirah! Enjoy your posts. This is the pimping, cross-dressing, hooking, and personal business planning thread. I guess it is pretty much another foreplay thread...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection

That was Plan B. Plan A was to get you a hooker, IIRC. That, and moving in with BOTH Dual and me, but you were too pissed off that I was the only one allowed to go upstairs with him to take the offer ;)

And I still maintain my optimism that one can live in Cali on $1200 when you get free accomodations, free food, free booze and free weed.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
free food, free booze and free weed.

That was never stated as part of the offer.

Neither was TV/internet priviledges.

Moot point anyway as he's not around on any of the boards I post at(except the rare appearance on Facebook. Also, I wasn't too keen on the proposed method of getting me out there: selling most of my possessions, and doing odd jobs along the long drive out there.

Seph

Retired Account
Oh and stfu and fuck off Seph!!!!! I'll post whatever the fuck I want to post about*

What next? You going to tell Eggs/Henoch not to post about gay stuff and post half naked pics of men?

*unless a TK admin PM's me and tells me kindly to stfu about the crossdressing/life situation

You fucking idiot, they dont write the exact same post 10,000 times i don't need to tell them to stfu(except Henoch who i do constantly when i see him) so use a better comparison next time you fat fucking disgrace for a sea lion.