White people are going to learn.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
*out of morbid curiosity, decides to see ignored content to find out what Chuckie's blathering on about this time*

Ya know... maybe he should go down to Chile to rant about this. After all, Chilean white supremacists make American white supremacists look like SJWs in comparison. Should be funny to see how the locals treat him....

Also, fun fact! According to OG Nazi ideology, the Lakota Sioux were an Aryan people. See, many Germans (and Austrians) at the time were basically weebs when it came to Plains Indian culture. And Hitler was no exception to that.

Also, there were Native American tribes who fought on the side of the Confederacy during the Civil War.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No thanks. I'll leave my settings just as they are :bigass:

BROWNFOOT

Tch! cupcakea b like dat Wile Eee Kiyotey frum da cartoonz n shit, talkin mad shit bout uhhh! Uhhh! We finna tear dis shit down, uhhh!
cupcakea yo no suvival skillz havin ass b starvin Marvin. Fuck u gon do, cupcakea? Work a farm raisin u up a crop of crack beans? Maybe u finna go huntin bears witcho 9mm pea shootin azz, wavin dat gat all g sides wayz. Yo azz wont shoot dat big azz furry azz muh fuggah, but he sho am gon die LAFFIN

:laughin:

:bear slap:

:WHAP!:

:sarek:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
White people are going to learn....All lives can't matter until BLACK LIVES MATTER.

Racism comes out of the pores of white people. It's the way that they are. All white people are racist, but can't handle being called racist. We can't trust them, No-No-No-No.

images

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
White people are going to learn...Black People can not be racist against white people. white people earned us calling you crackers, rednecks, pecker woods, pale face, honky, whitey, trailor park trash and satans off-springs, the origanal sinners.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Says the racist cupcakeer hypocrite. You still masturbate to that shit is my guess. Plus your ignorant abuse of spelling and sentence structure shows you're nothing but black trash. No wonder women cross the street when they see you walking towards them.

Down, boy.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
White people are going to learn...Black People can not be racist against white people. white people earned us calling you crackers, rednecks, pecker woods, pale face, honky, whitey, trailer park trash and satan's off-springs, the original sinners.

Says the racist cupcakeer hypocrite.

What did I post that makes me a racist? :bigass:

:bigass:

Last edited:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
They say ignorance is bliss, let's just leave it at that racist cupcakeer hypocrite. Everything you post on this board is blatantly racist. That's why (when they're not ignoring you) they're calling you their house cupcakeer. That's what you've become, and that's what you are.

Your "emojis" show you know exactly what I'm talking about, which is all that matters.

" :bigass: "

That's my knee on your neck, in case you were wondering.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Attention BROWNFOOT, Yahooee and New Age POOSTER.... With the BLACK LIVES MATTER situation going on, your avatars are no longer needed at this time. Do yourselves a favor and choose another avatar to use. In other words....Black people don't take too kindly to white people using our images to promote and encourage racism. All this 'cupcakeer' posting is going to stop, starting with the DevilMan account.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
White people are going to learn.

The world population can be divided into 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid. What is the color of Caucasian? Dusky (Indian), Orange-colored (Malay), Yellow (Mongoloid), Red (Carib and American), Black (Negroid). What are the 5 races of humans? African, Asian, European, Native American, and Oceanian.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Attention BROWNFOOT, Yahooee and New Age POOSTER.... With the BLACK LIVES MATTER situation going on, your avatars are no longer needed at this time. Do yourselves a favor and choose another avatar to use. In other words....Black people don't take too kindly to white people using our images to promote and encourage racism. All this 'cupcakeer' posting is going to stop, starting with the DevilMan account.

Oh really cupcakeer? How you gonna do that? :bigass:

BROWNFOOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cupcakea you CRAYZEE muhfuh.

Do yessef a flavor fav and suck some more dat white honky mufuhk dick you like so much.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL whatever Wilson is saying it must be funny.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Let's see.....cee jay 23 minutes ago, blackfoot NAP 56 minutes ago...steve samurai jack 1 hr 15 minutes ago.

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
BROWNFOOT and Yohooee avatars.

43583.jpg
43175.jpg

I am confident that New Age POOSTER'S avatar will be removed soon.

And Another Thing:

BROWNFOOT, New Age POOSTER and Yohooee avatars are to damn racist to be using the face of a BLACK MAN. Over ten-million white people are supporting BLACK LIVES MATTERS, and still can't trust them. I know I want. White people are quick to smile in your, then stab you in the back.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Is it me or is DevilMan all of a sudden posting racist shit at an alarming rate since jack supposedly has me on ignore? All I'm saying, its rather odd for someone I know in real life.

And Another Thang:

Since I don't confront DevilMan about this, it proves I'm not racist. You CRACKERS/white people better recognize. :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Nothing like a triggered cupcakeer to make your day :bigass: btw...you dont know me in real life anymore and you know that.

It's been years.

Thanks Wilson

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Since Chuckie has made an ass of himself again, I think it's time I post his theme song once more: