White people are going to learn.

Blondie

The Peroxide Jihad
Ya know, maybe my pale little self doesn't know much about these things, but if I were 12% of a population that allegedly hates me, I'd shut the hell up.

Just a thought.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Bump!

Ya know, maybe my pale little self doesn't know much about these things, but if I were 12% of a population that allegedly hates me, I'd shut the hell up.

Just a thought.

And Another thang:

I do these type of threads for the message and view totals. Not bad for a guy being ignored by 95% of the TK members.

:day:

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I am confident that New Age POOSTER'S avatar will be removed soon.

I posted it and it is done! Avartar deleted. I now officially own the rights to New Age POOSTER'S avatar, which belonged to me any way. I had to fight the the white people (staff) to get what was mine from the start

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Just a thought.

Who used this account to comfront me because they have me on ignore? ..
JV

The Question

Eternal

Just a thought.

You'd think, right?

"OHHH, we're oppressed!"

"OHHH, we're the victims!"

You'd think that'd make them hide their heads instead of spewing racist shit every time there's a microphone in front of them. You'd think, if they were really victimized by anybody, that they'd act like victims, i.e. scared.

You shit nuggets aren't victims, you're villains. You're a horde of racist fuckers looking to absolve yourselves of your own racism, and that's the sum fucking total of what it is.

Problem is, you're right. We white folk are better at it than you. And there's going to come a snapback where we don't give a fuck anymore. A point where being called racist, even though we weren't being racist at all, is going to make us all go, "Y'know what? Okay. We're racist, then."

And then -- then -- we're going to be racist. We're going to fucking exterminate you all. We will scour this continent fucking clean of you. You'll all be fucking gone.

And civilization will continue on just fine without your eek'ing and ook'ing simian asses sucking up resources that should go to actual humans. We will cast you off like filthy rags, and the human race will be better for it.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Bump!

And Another thang:

I do these type of threads for the message and view totals. Not bad for a guy being ignored by 95% of the TK members.

:day:

That's not what you said when we were last together in real life.

Remember? :bigass:

You're such a vicious racist little cupcakeer hypocrite. You say whatever is convenient all the time, but change like the wind.

Ask around.

:bigass:

And like Blondie said, I'd watch my mouth around here if I were you going forward.

That's still my knee on your neck failed little porchmonkey :bigass:

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
I posted it and it is done! Avartar deleted. I now officially own the rights to New Age POOSTER'S avatar, which belonged to me any way. I had to fight the the white people (staff) to get what was mine from the start

LOL That account was abandoned a long time ago, Last posted almost a year ago. No one cares, except you. :bigass: I love that a long inactive account got under your skin so much.

Oh thats right, you were going to take care of the "cupcakeer" thing, starting with me. Your big "own" is a rather poor distorted copy of my spectacular avatar which bores up your ass every time you see it. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

How's that working out for you, boy?

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
LOL That account was abandoned a long time ago, Last posted almost a year ago. No one cares, except you. :bigass: I love that a long inactive account got under your skin so much.

Oh thats right, you were going to take care of the "cupcakeer" thing, starting with me. Your big "own" is a rather poor distorted copy of my spectacular avatar which bores up your ass every time you see it. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

How's that working out for you, boy?

Am I misinterpreting, or are you saying you're BROWNFOOT? If so, kudos and many thanks for the entertainment! :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I love it when a thread about nothing becomes a thread about me. With the OP blocked no less.

jack

'Nuff said :bigass:

steve samurai jack

:wtf:

When a white man kills a black man, I feel like I killed myself. Being half and half does that to us.

Am I black or white? Fight the power that be.

Last edited:

jack

I have no idea what this third account Wilson controls actually said, but I find it silly that he would use his duals to just humiliate himself further.

Almost as if he thinks it means something :bigass: Ah, refresh and now it's gone!

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement

Oerdin

Ya know what's interesting? Black Africans (not redundant, since there ARE fair-skinned and even white people living in Africa) hate, hate, HATE Black Americans. They see them as lazy whiners who don't know how good they have it.

In other words, Chuckie would be even less welcome in Africa than he is here.

I can remember several African immigrants saying things along this line.

The Question

Eternal
I can tell you what THIS white boy is learning, at any rate:

1. Blacks are the most widely and profoundly racist cunts in this country, and
2. It's time for whites to stop being so focused on being non-racist. We were raised to believe that racism is wrong. Well, if it's okay to direct it at us, it's just plain Okay, period, and we'd better reacquire the knack for it, tut de fucking suite.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
I can tell you what THIS white boy is learning, at any rate:

1. Blacks are the most widely and profoundly racist cunts in this country,

Nah, Cuban-Americans are way, way, WAY more racist.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
To give you an example...

I have a friend who's originally from Argentina - the son of wealthy ranchers. He lives in Florida now, where he's a landlord. And according to him, the parrots that have gotten loose there have picked up some.... interesting... habits from the Cubans. Namely, they scream racial and homophobic slurs in Spanish. "Negro de Mierda" (literally: "Shitty cupcakeer") is a favorite of said parrots' sayings.

The Question

Eternal
On a note that's totally unrelated (as far as YOU know!) parrots are my favorite birds.

Good eatin', too.