Wordforge's Rule #8

The Question

Eternal
You haven't whined about your ban in a whole hour. You're overdue.:gagh:

Aw, look everybody! They customized the programming of NPC #37425 just for me! I feel so special. :)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Gabba gabba, we accept you, we accept you, one of us...

The Question

Eternal
I really hoped this thread would start an offshoot over there. It did. I really hoped Chump would participate. He did. I even more hoped that he'd say something typically imbecilic. ...he did. o_O

Chump said:
The vast majority of voters just care about themselves and not what is good for wider society.

"The vast majority of voters" are what constitutes "wider society," ya dumbass. :p

Oerdin

The thing is it is not even against the rules and the site has three suicide or kill yourself smiles. It is pretty routine so it seems clear this is a case of selective enforcement. I could go on on a half dozen other issues as well as my guess about the real reason it happened then (hint: it is the topic of that thread and how toxic people like John treat disagreement) but why? In the end I had been cutting back anyway and this is a good reason for a clean break. I should probably thank them for being what they are and making it clear.

The Question

Eternal
What they are is a complete betrayal of what they claim to be -- even what the board started its life as. It really should be rebranded for the purpose of honesty; but then again, if honesty was still any part of that place, it's so trampled under dogma and authoritarianism that it's having one last half gasp.

Oerdin

Yeah, no. Have fuck getting jizzed on by Volpy and Castle and gturdo if he still pops in here.

https://wordforge.net/index.php?threads/cupcakeardly.111648/page-2#post-2918538

Hey, dipshit, here is a quote of you doing exactly what I did. Yet somehow it is ban worthy when I do it but not ban worthy when you do.

Like I said, hypocrites.

The Question

Eternal
Yup, just what I've been saying down the line. The "cool kids" get to say whatever the hell they want. And that's as it should be, of course -- but the second you're Not Of The Body, you're a target, and you had damned well better not hit 'em back with the very same stuff they aim at you, or out you go.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
https://wordforge.net/index.php?threads/cupcakeardly.111648/page-2#post-2918538

Hey, dipshit, here is a quote of you doing exactly what I did. Yet somehow it is ban worthy when I do it but not ban worthy when you do.

Like I said, hypocrites.
What post? You quoted page 2, moron. :rolleyes:

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess, the one where you say "kill yourself." But that's just a guess, Donkey Fucker. :)

The Question

Eternal
Yep. Dinner gets (and we're supposed to believe this?) banned over saying something Anna says too, except only the "uncool kid" who points out that Islam is a violent theocracy (which WF is totally against when it's Christians who supposedly so much as want to create one of those, but Muslims? Who actually have one? Don't anybody dare criticize them). So what it's really about is that Dinner strayed from lefty orthodoxy. And the difference in consequences between Dinner saying "kill yourself" and Anna saying the exact same fucking thing proves that.

Oerdin

What post? You quoted page 2, moron. :rolleyes:

Your very first post on that page. Where you told me to kill myself.

See, my take is that is all part of free speech in the red room but suddenly when I do what so many people, yourself included, have done before suddenly I get permabanned.

Oerdin

I'm just going to go out on a limb and guess, the one where you say "kill yourself." But that's just a guess, Donkey Fucker. :)

Yep, post #33 where she told me to kill myself. She says it and it is just normal but if I say the same thing then it is permaban time.

No PM asking for my side, no chance to defend myself in anyway, because that is just how leftforge rolls.

Anna

FTR, no mod or admin has ever asked for the other person's side of events before banning them, going back to when I was new. Ask @Friday about the shitty ass treatment she got for far less than harrassing people over the board.

Please get fucked.

Oerdin

To summarize: Anna telling me to kill myself is ok. Me telling some fucktard she is so stupid she should kill herself after she told me I had the magic power to force people to commit suicide... That equals "harassment". Hell, mine was even more topical then your offense.

That is how far these people have their heads up their own asses.

The Question

Eternal
Yup. Two sets of rules. The posted set for everybody except the "cool kids" -- and for them, only one rule: None of the rules apply to you.

Anna

To summarize: Anna telling me to kill myself is ok. Me telling some fucktard she is so stupid she should kill herself after she told me I had the magic power to force people to commit suicide... That equals "harassment". Hell, mine was even more topical then your offense.

That is how far these people have their heads up their own asses.
You expected me to read all that lolololol

The Question

Eternal
Argumentum ad lapidem. Guess you can't teach an old donkey fucker new tricks. Or critical thinking.