Wordforge's Rule #8

Volpone

Zombie Hunter

Oerdin

https://wordforge.net/index.php?posts/2970260/

That is Dicky repeatedly telling TheLonelySquire to kill himself yet dicky was not banned.

https://wordforge.net/index.php?posts/2658238/

You will notice Flashlight told John (and others) to kill themselves in Muad's memorial thread yet nothing happened and no one was banned.

https://wordforge.net/index.php?posts/2933510/

14Doctor telling Dayton to kill himself then calling Dayton a gay slur.

It goes on pages and pages. All of them doing the same thing I did but no one got banned. Also please remember that my made up excuse for banning was handed out right after Dayton was banned for equally lame and unjustifiable reasons.

The Question

Eternal
Just one example of hypocrisy. Neither of the things I got banned for (temp the first time, perma the second time) was a bannable offense except under the nebulous and arbitrarily enforced "Rule #8". They might as well just rewrite it as, "If we happen to feel like it."

The real reason is, of course: We don't like your politics, but don't feel confident enough in our ability to persuade the bystanders that you're wrong to allow you to continue to bring up things we can't rebut. Moreover, ridiculing you isn't having the desired effect of shutting you up -- you keep fighting back in kind. Therefore, ban."

Oerdin

I dared to point out that a large number of trans people changed their minds and wanted to transition back then I pointed out how the justification for everyone paying for that optional surgery was that supposedly it lowered suicide rates among supposedly trans people. It turns out that is not true as their post OP suicide rates are almost the same as their pre-op suicide rates. So if you are arrogantly demanding others pay hundreds of thousands of dollars yet your supposed "cure" does not appreciably reduce the problem... Well, why are we doing it again?

But one must never, ever question the group think nor dare to point out where it fails. To do so makes you not of the body and you must be be allowed to speak even though they cannot defeat your argument with either facts or logic.

Last edited:

Oerdin

The irony is the fucktard in question then dared to say I caused the trans people to commit suicide, some how, and that I had magical powers to force people to commit suicide. I then said, if that if true, I think your ignorant ass should kill itself. She did not kill herself, thus invalidating her retarded claim, yet some how I had crossed a line and not the horrible person who lied and falsely claimed I was responsible for mentally ill people harming themselves irrespective of optional surgury.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
And, not to sound too arrogant, but now you get it. You got banned for bucking the orthodoxy. Well, welcome to the club. Not that you're entirely free and clear yet, there's a touch of that here, too. But, fair's fair, it is at least a little more hands-off here.

Oerdin

I had a good laugh at the stupidity of Ancalagon in the Brexit thread. He is too ignorant to understand what a nonbinding advisory ruling is wrt Brexit. The reality is it is mirage and the second you take it the dictatorial and non elected European Commission will point out it is nonbinding. Stupid people do many stupid things and he is definately stupid.

It is amazing how the people who demand the most tolerance are the least tolerant. I mean, if he wants other men to fuck his wife while he get gay with other men, I don't care, but dare to say anything he disagrees with and he goes fucking mental.

The Question

Eternal
That was cute, wasn't it? Sheepishly edges his way out of the closet as if we didn't all know he was in there for years already.

Dude, Ancalagon, of course we all knew already that you're a pole smokin' cuck. Your politics gave it away years ago. Sure, there are fellas who are light in the loafers who are conservatives, but you're nowhere near that exceptional.

Not to cast aspersions on the bicycle community -- both Captain Jack Harkness and Wade Wilson are miles more manly than Ancalagon regardless of what they put in whose holes. But Ancalagon, specifically, is the fairy-est of them all.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Wait, what? Link?

The Question

Eternal
Might take time to find it, the "big news" was a couple months ago.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Ohmigod. That's priceless. I'll have to read that now. I saw it at the time but I just skimmed it, thinking it was typical SJW virtue-signal bloviating.

Oerdin

Chup's post (post #5) is rather sad given his recent passing, history of depression, and possible suicide. Yeah, there was a certain irony that his firm had already folded a year or two ago when he was claiming he might get fired if he posted on a board where people questioned the supposed virtues of religious ideologies but that is only a minor point. Reading it again after his death makes it almost sound like he was admitting a real hard truth which none of us seemed to notice at the time.

I feel a little guilty about that even though no one else recognized it either.

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Chup's post (post #5) is rather sad given his recent passing, history of depression, and possible suicide. Yeah, there was a certain irony that his firm had already folded a year or two ago when he was claiming he might get fired if he posted on a board where people questioned the supposed virtues of religious ideologies but that is only a minor point. Reading it again after his death makes it almost sound like he was admitting a real hard truth which none of us seemed to notice at the time.

I feel a little guilty about that even though no one else recognized it either.
I'm genuinely shocked you aren't jizzing your pants over the news. :|

But fuck the fuck off with your fake ass concerns. I wasn't even that overly fond of the damn guy, especially not this last year, but don't you dare pretend you have any fucks and that you wouldn't have trolled him if you knew for sure.

Go suck a dick.

The Question

Eternal
So you're unloading on somebody over motives you assign to him? Well, who are you when you're at home? Think maybe it's you who can fuck right off. There are no donkeys for you to fuck here, anyhow.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Can we ban the Donkey Fucker from TK for violating Rule #8?

Anyways, I'm only about 1/7 of the way through the thread and the two foremost thoughts are wondering what Dinner said in it that was apparently excised except for bit that survived as a quote. Then I'm wondering how much of this all was Analcalgon's "Overton Window" bullshit--if the grand plan all along was to run the board into the ground and turn it into a ghost town of sycophantic yes-men and assorted sex deviants so he could rename the Red Room "The Pink Closet." I have other thoughts, but they are kind of mean and hurtful so I'll just leave it at this. :)

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
OK. I'm through the thread. I didn't read the whole thing--more on that later--but Dinner shows up later in the thread, so clearly he isn't expunged. And he doesn't appear to be going after Analcalgon so I guess he may not have been perma-ed for that like I started to suspect. But I don't understand where the quote came from and the references to the thread being about him and Dayton unless this is more of this connecting imaginary dots narrative in the heads of folks like Donkey Fucker here.

So. Didn't read the whole thing because it is the poster thing for the god-awful tedious dumpster fire trainwreck abortion clinic bombing the place has become. It features pages and pages of Paladin valiantly trying to explain a simple concept like males have penises, females have vaginas, while everyone else tries to explain how a male could have a vagina or a female a penis. And that comes back to my recent Great Truth that "if you have to use a lot of syllables to explain why something simple and obvious isn't true, you're probably full of shit."

Oerdin

I'm genuinely shocked you aren't jizzing your pants over the news. :|

But fuck the fuck off with your fake ass concerns. I wasn't even that overly fond of the damn guy, especially not this last year, but don't you dare pretend you have any fucks and that you wouldn't have trolled him if you knew for sure.

Go suck a dick.

You may want to refer to my two Facebook comments back when it happened. Yes, we did not see eye to eye on much but l, no, I did not want him to die and believe it or not I do prefer people to be happy and successful in life instead of the alternative.

Chup was still an arrogant ass but the above still remains true.

Oerdin

Volpone, I made one throw away post saying something like "I didn't bother reading the OP but I still think Ancalagon smells and should go take a shower."

It was basically a spam post say I don't care enough to read your thread. For that John and his butt buddy declared me to be evil incarnate because that is what happens at wordforge these days. Just look at Anna's last post in this thread. No one ever just disagrees, no one just smdoesn't care, they must always declare the other is the worst thing ever and evil right down to their black heart.

Everything is US vs them and if you don't completely agree on everything then you are them and evil and should probably be killed. Honestly, I really didn't like that.