Wordforge's Rule #8

The Question

Eternal
There's a troubling disconnect that happens online in that you can never tell who's playing to the medium and who sincerely wishes ill of others. I think I told Chup more than a few times to throw himself headfirst down a flight of concrete steps. But I'd have been pretty fucking wrecked if he had actually gone and done it, because for fuck's sake, who would take that literally? Maybe it's down to a culture that has forgotten -- or in some cases refuses to acknowledge -- that there is a huge chasm of difference between saying awful things and doing awful things.

Ridiculing somebody, for example, is different from starting a damaging rumor about them is different from starting a rumor about them so utterly absurd that it could only be considered surrealist comedy.

If I laugh at Dinner for being a Californian, that's one thing. If I start a rumor that he puts on a rubber monster claw from a Halloween costume and masturbates to cooking shows, that's totally absurd and just funny. I'd be hard pressed to start a rumor that he was the one who had committed an unsolved bank robbery, though. Laughing at somebody and "swatting" them are in totally different categories of assholery. The difference between Saying and Doing.

Oerdin

Ohmigod. That's priceless. I'll have to read that now. I saw it at the time but I just skimmed it, thinking it was typical SJW virtue-signal bloviating.

Honestly, I took it the same way and figured it was in the red room so, meh. I didn't originally even read the OP because the name implied SHW nonsense, John & Co then declared mean evil in carnage for essentially saying I didn't care.

I wrongly figured anything actually personal would be in the blue room.

Oerdin

Also, yes, Volpone, there was a lot of connecting imaginary dots and declaring anyone who disagrees with them on any topic simply must be pure evil. Ancalagon was in the Brexit thread declaring anyone who voted for the UK regain its sovereignty simply must be an evil racist because (according to Ancalagon) there simply was no other possible motivation. Anna was in this very thread claiming I should be cheering and jizzing in my pants over the news that Chup died.

See? They always declare anyone who disagrees with them for any reason simply must be the evil, worst of the worst, worst person ever! They then make up strawmen about what this supposedly evil, evil person might do, without any evidence at all, before finally declaring that imaginary evil person should get banned for being so (imaginarially) evil. That it is all made up nonsense in their own diseased heads simply doesn't occur to them.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
'No', what? We just watched you do that in this thread. What are you 'no'ing about?

Oerdin

https://wordforge.net/index.php?threads/and-dinner-is-overjoyed.116963/

Remember what I said about how they just make up strawman shit about other people then run with it pretending how their imaginary claims are some how real? Yeah, we have an example right there today.

Very low class to talk shit about people who aren't there to give their side and who cannot even respond. That is the kind of shithole they have turned wordforge into though.

The Question

Eternal
They've been doing that for quite a while now. That's why I respond here, then they come running and screaming about how "obsessed" I am. They just wanna swing on a target who won't hit 'em back. After all, that's the whole reason for banning people based on Rule #8 -- the fantasist notion that doing so will silence the opposition.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You misspelled "fascist" in "...the fascist notion..." :)

The Question

Eternal
Either works, but 'fantasist' seems more accurate if only because if they think they can kick us outside their sphere of influence and then continue to influence us, they're living in a fantasy world.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
See, if my brain worked like Donkey Fucker's, I'd project a whole narrative of guilt, shame and resentment about fucking donkeys for extra cash, down in Tijuana. But because I'm not like that, I'll instead ask if fucking donkeys in Tijuana for extra cash created a sense of guilt, shame, and resentment that colors her actions today. That's what makes me better than her. I'm not prejudiced. :)

Oerdin

FTR, no mod or admin has ever asked for the other person's side of events before banning them, going back to when I was new. Ask @Friday about the shitty ass treatment she got for far less than harrassing people over the board.

Please get fucked.

"Harassing". :rolleyes:

I made three posts in a single thread directly on the topic she brought up (that I have the magical powers to force people to commit suicide) testing her hypothesis and some how that is a campaign of "harassment"? Why can't you just admit you guys were full of shit, there was no violation, that numerous other people, such as yourself, did the exact same thing yet never got banned?

Is that just to much truth for you? Maybe you and the other cabalists should go look in the mirror.

The Question

Eternal
Never happen. They lack the requisite capacity for introspection or for fair dealing.

Oerdin

https://wordforge.net/index.php?threads/and-dinner-is-overjoyed.116963/

Remember what I said about how they just make up strawman shit about other people then run with it pretending how their imaginary claims are some how real? Yeah, we have an example right there today.

Very low class to talk shit about people who aren't there to give their side and who cannot even respond. That is the kind of shithole they have turned wordforge into though.

The really stupid thing about this is the agreement to accept deportees was signed in 1995 by Clinton and only covers people who entered the US after 2995 when diplomatic relations were resumed. No, those are not Vietnam war era refugees. Yes, Trump requested it be changed to include all refugees, no, Vietnam has not agreed to change the agreement.

So they are running around spewing nonsense which isn't even factually true trying to use it to slander me on a topic I have never even spoken about until this very post. Typical bs.

Oerdin

14D and Ancalagon said law enforcement officers should be murdered. That should tell everyone what pieces of shit they are.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
You only just noticed that? That's why I gave up even opening 97% of threads years ago. The only reason to open a thread is to see if it's hopelessly slanted, a garbage source, or twisting a non-story. And there's no point in pointing it out. They'll just ignore it and mock you. If you don't get the message, they ban you as an existential threat to the board like they did GTurner. To be fair, he *was* an existential threat to the board. Because he kept pointing out reality, which hurt their badly twisted perceptions.

Inquisitor MacDuff

Scottish Inquisitor
I am apparently banned two days after getting into an argument with some newbie idiot who was do dumb I told her to please commit suicide. For the record she deserved it and the red room is supposed to be the place for that. So we have another baseless ban using their subjective catch all horse shit rule they selectively use.

No, thanks, do not think I will come back. Let them sit in their self created echo chamber.
Ach, my heart bleeds for ye.

Oerdin

I was rereading some of El Chup's last posts before he died:

All he has to do it click "dumb" on that post and I'll throw my laptop out of the window, retreat to my bedroom and curl up shaking under my duvet while contemplating suicide, knowing I had been bested by the bestest of all best anime internet warriors. :yes:

Berry, you could be a real twat but why did you have to go and actually do that? You gave as well as you got but suicide is a bad way to go, man.

Now I feel bad about trolling BizzaroEnt about suicide even if she was being a turd.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Makes you wish Enterpriser was back, huh?

The Question

Eternal
Now I feel bad about trolling BizzaroEnt about suicide even if she was being a turd.

Why feel bad? You think whoever-it-was felt bad about being a shit to you? They/she put in the work, and you paid her/it. Don't feel bad for a fucking second.

lq0tPoT.jpg