Wrestling?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
AND ALSO I'm fucking DETERMINED to get you to watch Stone Cold ET so here it is again...

[YOUTUBE]aMmAsqtGRmk[/YOUTUBE]

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I BUMP THIS DURING THE FEW DAYS MENTY WAS POSTING HERE LAST WEEK.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Everyone everwhere should watch that at least once every day.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen it before it's legendary.

Article about Kevin Dunn and HHH power struggle..

Triple H vs. WWE Director Kevin Dunn: Battling over what's 'Best for Business' - Cageside Seats

More Bo Dallas being GOAT as fuck.

[video=youtube;rj4NvpSKCEI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj4NvpSKCEI[/video]

BOtista and Bo Dallas in a dark segment on NXT

[video=youtube;LBrjNs3BVdM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBrjNs3BVdM[/video]

Discussion point:

Is Reigns ready for the Main Event push? He is still green as fuck in the ring and not much better on the mic. I have no doubt he will get better as time goes on and his look just screams Main Event but he could end up being just another 5 moves of doom guy if they are not careful. Not that they have much choice. Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins are the main draw for matches people actually want to see at the moment, so they're going to push Reigns to the moon regardless.
'
Also, nice to see Zigglepickles actually getting some decent matches under his belt. Him and Rollins have had some good bouts and Ziggle'ma'cupcakeles actually won a match the other day!

View attachment 185

CaptainWacky

All these years of wanting you to see Stone Cold E.T...and you'd already seen it. I don't know what to do with my life now.

Reigns yeah, probably not ready yet. I guess Bryan being out and Punk quitting helps him because they need main event babyfaces. I'd say Ambrose is more ready if anything, but they had him lose to fucking Kane this week. Why is Kane winning anything?

Also I just realised Big Show and Mark Henry have completely disappeared? Why does Kane get wins but not those two old guys who've been around forever? This needs further investigation, maybe.

CaptainWacky

11267.imgcache.gif

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Ambrose is my fav guy since I started paying full time attention again. ( I'm never THAT far away from the product as pathetic as it is to say.) The mentally ill, lunatic gimmick, can actually work; and Ambose is more than decent in the ring. He's a guy that can actually pull off a 20+ minute bout and I really fucking hope he doesn't get lost in the shuffle since it's obvious Reigns and Rollins have long term programs coming up. I know it may sound ludicrous, but Ambrose could be the closest thing to Stone Cold WWE have had in...well, since Stone Cold..... not the same ofc, but the wild, don't give a single fuck, attitude gimmick is working for him and booked well on the back of the Shield hype it can get over and could get big....as long as they don't book him losing to the Big Red Libertarian too often..

View attachment 187

Also...

Just so it's clear I can't blame Jerry for being a full on perv when it comes to Paige. Her lower class council house ridden carny family are at least slightly endearing and I'm amazed she got a shot considering how fucked up her mum and dad are; but she's hot as fuck still. Yeeeeah I said it.....come on....you were thinking it as well..

View attachment 186

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I loved that just bizarre bit of security guards holding down a man in white trunks in a golf Cart.

They then seemed to chase the man in white trunks (now quite sweaty and high on drugs) around a shopping Mall at night.

I LOVE AMERICA

CaptainWacky

Yeah I reblogged some gifs of her on tumblr as Tomtrek bait (she's pale) but he still didn't heart them. Did you see the Channel 4 documentary about her family a couple of years ago? I felt bad for her brothers when she got a full contract and they just got beat up by Big Show on one taping.

Did you know Dean Ambrose is dating Rene Young in real life? Pretty good!

And also...

11273.imgcache.jpg

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Ambrose and Renee Young? Nah, I didn't know that. Renee is awesome too. The titty master thing started when he had it printed on his taped hands during a match, right?

CaptainWacky

I don't know about that. I thought it just started because he is the titty master.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Do you listen to Jericho and Austin's podcast btw? Both are excellent. The new Jericho podcast with Heyman and Edge is must listen stuff.

Talk Is Jericho

*talking about Prom night*

Edge to Paul Heyman: So we're never going to see you at a Prom any time soon?

Heyman: Not unless I'm double dating with Jerry Lawler!...

CaptainWacky

I listen to Austin's often (though there's far too many Eric Bischoff episodes), I haven't listened to Jericho's at all but if Heyman's on it I'll give it a try!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
The lastest episode with Edge and Heyman is gold. Can't wait for part 2 tomorrow. Austin is just pure talent. He's done some great interviews but there is an episode where it's just him and there is a fly in the hotel he is recording in and he goes on to narrate a full match against Stone Cold and the Fly. It's fucking genius. A 5* match! Austin really is one of the most talented guys in the business ever.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
[video=youtube;-EvTU9pnXTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EvTU9pnXTc[/video]

5:25 minutes in.... I admit it. I'm marking hard for Dean Ambrose. PLEASE DON'T FUCK THIS UP WWE. I IMPLORE YOU.

CaptainWacky

I watched this week's NXT. Why did they tell Tyler Breeze to put the masked guy in a headlock for like ten minutes? Were they seeing if he could do a ten minute long headlock match? It was annoying.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't watched NXT this week yet but are you surprised? This is a company that thinks the word "wrestling" is bad for business. No fucking faith.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, and as far as Jericho's podcast goes... His personal favourite episode is the one with William Shatner. It was a coup for Jericho and a fucking great interview. I mean, double trouble, right? Get on it Stuart.