All Things SNL

Mirah

I love you
Season 46 episode 15 Hosted by Maya Rudolph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and musical guest Jack Harlow
Introduced 3 new cast members
Andrew Dismukes
Punkie Johnson
Lauren Holt
I like them already.

Mirah

I love you
Watching SNL
Season 46 Ep17
Hosted by Cary Mulligan, musical guest Kid Cudi
Seems the host is also married to Mumford and Sons (Okay, just Marcus)
But don't let that be the reason you think she is famous because it isn't!
She starred in Prominsing Young Woman and The Dig
She has won British Academy Film Award, nominated for 2 Academy Awards, 2 Golden Globes and one Tony!

Mirah

I love you
I realized tonight that I never finished watching this episode
I can't believe that in the week following this sketch-how many incidences happened

To any trolls reading this now or in the future. GO Ahead and call me a virtue signaler!!!!!!

Mirah

I love you
ELON MUSK IS HOSTING SNL TONIGHT?
WTF
This is bad timing

Miley Cyrus is the musical guest.

All that right there sounds like a big big joke. WTF

Oh, its May 8th, not tonight.

Maybe it won't happen then. It should not happen. Keep Miley drop Musk.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Mirah

I love you
Would anyone else be willing to re-cap Elon Musk's SNL episode? Other than it sucked besides Miley and Pete Davidson's performance of Chad.

Apparently it is important to point out that Chad has died before

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll never watch SNL again after this disgrace!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Worst episode ever. A millionaire shilling live on TV. WOW Y'all heard what happened to his DOGECOIN shill while he was on?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I wonder if the feds will want to ask him, Lorne Michaels and NBC some questions after his little Dogecoin routine on Update?

Lorne hasn't learned a damn thing from when he had Trump on in 2015.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Elon Musk is a weird nerd, but I can't remember why everyone hates him.

SAUSAGEMAN

Elon Musk is a weird nerd, but I can't remember why everyone hates him.
he called the dude who rescued the people in the cave in thailand a pedophile because he was upset they weren't going with his own half-baked solution

he lied about tesla manufacturing ventilators to help in the pandemic

he keeps committing fraud by saying things that are false to juice up tesla's stock price, or by charging people *today* $10,000 for the "full self-driving" future upgrade to their tesla, which will never ever happen

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Oh yeah, the pedo thing was really bad.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Would anyone else be willing to re-cap Elon Musk's SNL episode? Other than it sucked besides Miley and Pete Davidson's performance of Chad.

Apparently it is important to point out that Chad has died before

I thought he was a good host. He was weird, quirky, and funny. At times he reminded me of a young Mike Myers. I'm not a fan of Miley's music so I fast forwarded through her musical performances. Except the opening tribute to mothers. That was appropriately funny, touching and awkward. The Chad skit was good, but there were better, more funny ones like the RuPaul drag queen one.

Mirah

I love you
Just kidding of course about the dead to me thing
But I happen to love Miley and I forget until I see her on SNL or somewhere else, even if she did wear a strange shirt for the mother's day song.

Mirah

I love you
Apparently a whole generation of people is upset at Michael Che and AAVE over Gen Z hospital.

srsly bruh

Poor Che. He says, "I am used to my sketches bombing" He had to look up AAVE because he didn't even know he himself was supposed to be offended! How dare SNL make fun of some people, any people! HOW DARE THEY!