All Things SNL

Mirah

I love you
Apparently there is a thing called "Ten to One" that they are discussing-the sketches that are ten minutes to 1:00. Didn't know that was a thing.

Mirah

I love you
Also I am still looking for an SNL sketch where one character kept yelling into the phone, "Ohhh Nooooo!" and thier boss kept telling them to quiet down. I think it was Will Forte and Jason Sudakis, but I can't find it!

Mirah

I love you
I was doing one og Kristen Wiig's characters at work the other day as I often do especially in front of my fun coworker, and then I told her that I could fo all of the snl characters and I told her to throw one at me and she said "Kenen Thompson" So I did "oooh what up with that?" And she said " No! The calufornian version" and I froze, so I did Fred Armison instead. And then she said " Do Kate McKinen" but I didn't feel comfortable doing the first one that came to my mind so I FAILED!!!

Mirah

I love you
Also, I want to do a comedy bit where people are on a show and one day the friend comes back from the costume room and they are in a red shirt and everyone says, "Nooooo!"

Mirah

I love you
It just dawned on me that the person who took me to that show is also dead. They died last March.

We had tickets to the Norm Macdonald standup show and I had just started a medical treatment and the meds I was on gave me hot flashes.

That evening was my first experience of them and I asked to leave the room and get some water. We sat in the room next to the stage. And Norm walks by. I thought I might faint! ( kidding. Sort of)

We went in to watch the show, but I only made it 20 minutes.

Mirah

I love you
I recall seeing or hearing Norm on a show and telling a story of fucking his friend's wife while his friend was outside mowing the lawn, or maybe she was giving him a bj? And Norm was looking at his friend mow the lawn.

The short 20 minutes I saw of his stand up I recall it being very crass. Strike that word-I had to just look it up to see if that was how I wanted to describe it and its not.

Mirah

I love you
I am just seeing the fall line up on SNL and I am not imprresed.
Owen Wilson
Kim Kardashian West
I don't know Rami Malek, he is in the 007 movie, that one will probably be okay
And then Jason Sudekis on Oct 23 will be okay probably, but not like HA HA OMG SO FUNNY! It will just be ha ha ha

I Love Cunt

Watch It
THING IS,
THERE IS NOTHING FUNNY GOING ON RIGHT NOW
TRY Making fun OF AFGAHNISTAN OR OUR PRESIDENT OR THE NEVERENDING CORONAVIRUS
JUST TRY IT!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I'm just kidding
of course shits funny
its fucking hilarious
there are so many fucking funny things going on that HOW WILL SNL EVER CHOOSE WHICH FUNNY TOPIC TO TALK ABOUT?!