All Things SNL

Mirah

I love you
And now

Saturday Night Live Christmas Videos.
Since I had it on my mind I'll start with any videos pertaining to the 3 Wise Men

The first is really good. I love it!

Mirah

I love you
There is a skit "3 Wise Guys" but I can't find it. I can only find a commentary about it from a girl who is afraid to say "hell" (just like my grandmother was)
John Goodman, Sylvester Stallone and Robert De Niro. It is probably the best one!

I'm not going to post the commentary video. I will search for the SNL video.

Here is Emma Stone and the 3 wise men.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'll never watch SNL but I saw this.

Mirah

I love you
EGGS!
HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT THIS EXISTED?

SNL Hosts introducing musical guests

I couldn't decide which one to post tho!!!! Also, apparently putting it on mute and trying to lip read is a thing on twitter. Also Ben Stiller introducing Alanis Morisette was funny-comments are funny.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The account only started a few months ago. I've been liking/replying to a lot of them for weeks, I guess one finally popped up in your timeline today, lol.

The real fun people have is playing the video without sound and attempting to lip-read the host, and posting what they think was said.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts

Mirah

I love you
Ooooh Drew Barrymore has hosted 6X!
Also I just looked up the other people who have hosted at least 5x.
Bill Murray could show, or Tom Hanks (but he won't)
Christopher Walken?
Tina Fey!

I wonder if they will find a last minute musical guest.

Thanks for keeping me updated Eggs!!!!!!

I want to make a comment about Alec, but there really is nothing to say. It is a tragedy that girl is dead.

Mirah

I love you
That is the list I was looking at. : )

Are there more cast members who won't be on the show tonight? Which-I mean they have so many anyway.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Now Colin Jost isn't doing the show either, and there might be a chance that Tina Fey will do Update tonight, maybe even with Jimmy Fallon...

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It looks like the only performers who are there live are Paul Rudd, Tom Hanks, Tina Fey and Kenan. (Tom flew in from LA to do the show so as long as he was stuck there, why not go on lol). Steve Martin and Martin Short sent a video message.

They are showing filmed bits they made during the week, and Christmas sketches from past seasons. Only a few band members are there.

They all seem kind of shellshocked while they try to be funny and introduce the bits. It's a weird vibe.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Michael Che is there to do Update with Tina. They're not on the Update set, just sitting in chairs on the main stage.

There must be no crew there other then a few camera operators. Nobody to move sets around, etc.

They are cutting to Tom, Kenan and Paul sitting in the audience chairs, reacting to the news stories. It's kind of odd.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They must have had no time to plan anything. But I'm glad they're still trying to do something live -- this is our reality, and they're doing a show to reflect it. Everybody was so quick to try to get back to "normal" and we are nowhere near that point yet. And now we're experiencing the snapback of that.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Other than one other filmed piece done this week, the rest of the show is introducing old Christmas sketches.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There was no cold opening, no "Live from New York", and no opening credits. They started the show by bringing Tom Hanks out in his 5-timers robe to introduce Tina and then Paul, and then Kenan came out with Paul's 5-timer robe.