All Things SNL

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I mean most of all they are all going to cry over that prick Norm MCDONALD DYING
AND THEN ITS GOING TO BE SERIOUS SNL
HOW ABOUT THAT?!
AND THEN MAYBE THEY SHOULD JUST SHOW RE-RUnS of NORM DOING WEEKEND UPDATE and LORNE whatever his name is can recall THAT HE FIRED NORM

Jesus Christ I can't even find a good clip of him doing weekend UPDATE THATS HOW OLD NORM IS, WAS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They should have Timothee Chalamet host again since Dune is opening...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Timmy and Zendaya should co host EVERYTHING.

Mirah

I love you
I am about to start season 47 episode 1
EPISODE ONE of Season forty seven!

And then I will comment on the above sketch, that I already saw a headline about that didn't sound like whoever wrote the article liked it.

I don't want to be swayed

Also my hopes are low

So Freaking Effing Excited Kristen Wiig GIF by Saturday Night Live

Mirah

I love you
I already want to fast forward the cold open
I'm fine
I"M FINE
It will be okay

AND FOR THE RECORD......ROSS WAS NEVER FINE!!!!

fine david schwimmer GIF

Mirah

I love you
Even tho I wasn't excited about Owen on the show I have to give him props for his monologue. I wasn't all like "Laugh out loud" but dude, I think he told some personal stories and I think he may have written his jokes, the monologue and it didn't involve the cast or some song or walking through the studio. I totally give him props.

Mirah

I love you
Damn this is hot. What is wrong with me? Help.
I think I developed a little crush on Jason Sudekis.
BTW I am just watching youtubes of SNL tonight because I can't wait until tomorrow when it uploads to HULU

Mirah

I love you
I would like to talk to you about SNL but on my way there i found this instead.

I heard Taylor Swift did really good, I saw pics of the after party, everything looked great.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I would like to talk to you about SNL but on my way there i found this instead.

I heard Taylor Swift did really good, I saw pics of the after party, everything looked great.

If I get a cat, I'm all set. I plan to name it Whiskers Jelly.

Mirah

I love you
SNL Season 47 Episode 7 hosted by Simu Liu Musical Guest Saweetie

I was going to comment on the karaoke video first, but I like this one better:

"Walking in Staten"

Also I enjoyed the Target commercial because it showcased my disfunctional family so I know I'm not alone.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the show, I hope you will enjoy it too.

Mirah

I love you
Lorne Michaels got recognized at the White House. Along with Joni Mitchell, Bette Midler, Berry Gordy and Justino Díaz!

Honorees Joni Mitchell, Bette Midler, Berry Gordy, Lorne Michaels and Justino Díaz were celebrated this weekend with a reception at The White House, a medallion ceremony at The Library of Congress and a black-tie event at the Kennedy Center's Opera House.

(I need to find a video of the event)
(I see it on CBS. I will check it out on Hulu)