Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All Things SNL

If I knew ahead of time who wrote the sketch IT MIGHT MAKE A LOT MOFE SENSE TO ME and I would goe, "OOOOOOOOOH" yeah thats funny. Or "Nah that wasn't funny"

People gonna hate!

S46 Ep 19
Hosted by Keegan-Michael Key, musical guest Olivia Rodrigo (beautiful music!)
Much better choice than last weeks failure (sorry/not sorry)

I didn't think this should have made me laugh so hard, but it did.

Also Melissa Villasenor fan's are often lamenting her reduced sketch time, but I think I read that she is going on the road and isn't worried about it.

Last edited:
The humor was a lot tamer than I would expect, it was practically a family friendly show.

The musical guest didn't impress me. But then I'm not her target demo. If she had a twin brother I would be.

Someone is saying that Lil Nas X may have had a wardrobe malfunction at the end of his video. I have watched it over and over to see if I can find it.

Also was Lil Nas X already on SNL? Or was that a sketch I recall?

Someone is saying that Lil Nas X may have had a wardrobe malfunction at the end of his video. I have watched it over and over to see if I can find it.

Also was Lil Nas X already on SNL? Or was that a sketch I recall?

I don't think you'll find it. But it does explain why he had his hands over his crotch and was staring straight ahead near the end of his song.

One of my friends ripped their pants in the crotch this weekend when we were playing Cornhole and smoking cigars and he was like "I can't believe no one noticed I ripped my pants." I was like "I don't make it a habit of looking at crotches, sorry."

It is really going to bother me that I thought Lil Nas X was on SNL before or that there was a sketch about him or even just a mention on Weekend Update and I won't be able to find it because ITS ALL ABOUT THE PANTS BEING RIPPED NOW!

So in searching for any videos on that I found some that were not aired last week-here is QUEEEEEEENS Gambit

I am watching the full show on Hulu finally-I did say it would be Monday didn't I. Anyway there are sketches I missed that I didn't see on Twitter or Youtube. Such as Hollywood squares from the late ninties-it had Bill Cosby on it and the network took out his segments. AND IT HAD JEFF DUNAM and the Jalapenio!!!! Sweet!
Umm.....so they edited his segment out also
and Mary Kate and Ashley and Jared Vogal or however you spell his name.
I SEE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE