Annoying Phrases or Word Trends

The Question

Eternal
pmsl = pissed my self laughing.

Unless it means something else besides that.

But that is a thing that it means.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Mirah, If "bae" or "shade" are "racist' as well as anything else you quoted in your recent post than fuck this thread.

Sexist? Perhaps. Annoying? Fits the thread intent. smh is racist? white people tiktok speak. G.O.A.T. was made up by a white newscaster. Just because people like "the jerk" that drools around here appropriates it is irrelevant.

Like I said. Fuck this thread. Not sure what you were up to, I won't be part of it any more.

Last edited:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
pmsl = pissed my self laughing.

Unless it means something else besides that.

But that is a thing that it means.
Penis make some loop de loops. Long way of saying helicopter dick.

Pour me some libations.

The Question

Eternal
Pickled Martians Seek Love

Pie Makes Sexy Lingerie

Poinsettias March Sunday, Lieutenant

The Question

Eternal
Here's one: "You feel me?"

jack

That's racist, according to Mirah.

The Question

Eternal
It's TK. Always gonna be TK. "Caring" is a noob mistake here.

The Question

Eternal
That's racist, according to Mirah.
Against whom, Italians? 'Cause the first time I heard it, it was some Italian voice actress doing a "sexy" audio roleplay. I had to look it up because I thought it was Engrish. Well, the Italian version of Engrish.

jack

Hey, I don't have a vagina....forgive me.

The Question

Eternal
Eh. Women. Can't live with 'em, can't bury them in the backyard while the neighbors are watching.

Mirah

I love you
omg it is so wierd, I was responding to TQ's post because he was talking about everyone being a racist, and that is the basis of Ibram's book. And then I was reading upthread and realized I missed some of your words Jack, and so I quoted your posts and said, "YEs all of these words" as in "I find them annoying as well"
But for some reason you think I was saying I thought your words were racist?

It is okay if you misunderstood me and will not speak to me. Its been done before and I am sure it will be done again.

srsly-re-read my 2 posts. I did not say BAE or GOAT or whatever PMSL are racist.

jack

I misunderstood you then. I'm sorry. Forgive me?

love-time.gif

jack

"Let's unpack this"

The Question

Eternal
Broads who use the phrase, "If you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve my best."

If I have to handle your worst, your best is probably fucking mediocre. Instead of being an entitled cunt who thinks that other people are obligated to 'handle your worst', improve yourself.

Mirah

I love you
I never understood the phrase,"what you see is what you get"
I think they mean that they have nothing to hide, but sometimes I think maybe they should.