Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Troll Kingdom member banned and created his own board.

1338679539835_1774110.png

This Is Where We Put Charles Wilson's Accounts
Click Here For Complete Story
By: The former Troll Kingdom member, who's temporally retired, not permanently banned: The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint/John/Daniel
October 18, 2023

And Another Thang, Eggs Mayonnaise, Cassie and Mentalist
The fool reopened The TK Day Care Center For The Feeble Minded at the100 Drummer/Venooker/vapnappy/vappoppers/Vap/Gnome/Old Dirty Bastard co-owned forum...Its like their kicking dirt in OUR faces<<<This is TRAGIC

Is jack and John angry?...YEP!...Another nice thread by me.

Baby Girl Middle Finger GIF - Baby Girl Middle Finger Mood GIFs

Guilded - The Signal
By: 100 Drummer/jack/Venooker/vapnappy/vappoppers/Vap/Gnome/Old Dirty Bastard and The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint/John/Daniel

It use to be, Except 100 Drummers invite to join The Signal...Now it reads....Except The Questions invite to join The Signal...Until I COLD BUSTED their ass by saying this was a Venooker message board...For 20+ years Venooker has been trying to take over Troll Kingdom<<Did y'all know that Staff?

Does Mentalist, Cassie and Eggs Mayonnaise know y'all (jack/Jonnie Boy) created The TK Day Care Center For The Feeble Minded at The Signal/Guilded?...Holly Fuck! Signal has Troll Kingdom's Speak Freely, The Godforsaken Hell Holes, The Minefield and The Badlands

Is jack and John angry?...YEP!...Another nice thread by me.

Baby Girl Middle Finger GIF - Baby Girl Middle Finger Mood GIFs

Guilded - The Signal
By: 100 Drummer/jack/Venooker/vapnappy/vappoppers/Vap/Gnome/Old Dirty Bastard and The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint/John/Daniel

It use to be, Except 100 Drummers invite to join The Signal...Now it reads....Except The Questions invite to join The Signal...Until I COLD BUSTED their ass by saying this was a Venooker message board...For 20+ years Venooker has been trying to take over Troll Kingdom<<Did y'all know that Staff?

Does Mentalist, Cassie and Eggs Mayonnaise know y'all (jack/Jonnie Boy) created The TK Day Care Center For The Feeble Minded at The Signal/Guilded?...Holly Fuck! Signal has Troll Kingdom's Speak Freely, The Godforsaken Hell Holes, The Minefield and The Badlands
:bigass:

Members at the 100 Drummer and The Question Guilded forum....BigDaddy Patriot 23, CKLT, DarthAutismus (Moderator/Creative), Frank A Silva (Moderator/Creative), Jack/100drummers (Sraff), MadMatt, MrPatriot2022, MrPigir, Oerdin, Sieglinde, The Question (Eternall/Creative), WhiskyBent...I'M LOVING IT....HOLLA BLACK, maroon.

And Another Thang, Troll Kingdom
Its obvious that The Signal is a fake/failed message board orchestrated by Venooker, who purchased The Question account and pretends that he was banned...Like he's doing with Loktars account...Like he did with Dork Lord, Dirk Funk, Sarek, DevilMan, Yahooee, Gear, Donovan, Charlemange and Bickedan accounts<<I didn't run those fuck-heads off<<<Venooker own their accounts.

Last edited:
THE SIGNAL

Your name was 100 Drummer, but now it's The Question...Bitch! you seem to change it every day...Your hair was long, but now it's bald...You say: I got it cut, but I don't see no hair upon the floor...John, you can't conceal it...Know how I know, cause I can feel it...The Signal is a fake message owned and operated by Venooker to try and take over Troll Kingdom...In bed this morning you called him jack...Venooker is the name at TK that he goes by when he butt fucks you!...If women could be counterfit then you'd be it...Face it Daniel, I cold busted you and jack's bullshit forum...Venooker took down ASVS and Spin-Flippery<<Ask Gear, Donovan, Charlemange and Dirk Funk

John says:

Ever wonder what a chimpout would look like if it happens online?
Members at the 100 Drummer and The Question Guilded forum....BigDaddy Patriot 23, CKLT, DarthAutismus (Moderator/Creative), Frank A Silva (Moderator/Creative), Jack/100drummers (Sraff), MadMatt, MrPatriot2022, MrPigir, Oerdin, Sieglinde, The Question (Eternall/Creative), WhiskyBent...I'M LOVING IT....HOLLA BLACK, maroon.

And Another Thang, Troll Kingdom
Its obvious that The Signal is a fake/failed message board orchestrated by Venooker, who purchased The Question account and pretends that he was banned...Like he's doing with Loktars account...Like he did with Dork Lord, Dirk Funk, Sarek, DevilMan, Yahooee, Gear, Donovan, Charlemange and Bickedan accounts<<I didn't run those fuck-heads off<<<Venooker own their accounts.

THE SIGNAL

Your name was 100 Drummer, but now it's The Question...Bitch! you seem to change it every day...Your hair was long, but now it's bald...You say: I got it cut, but I don't see no hair upon the floor...John, you can't conceal it...Know how I know, cause I can feel it...The Signal is a fake message owned and operated by Venooker to try and take over Troll Kingdom...In bed this morning you called him jack...Venooker is the name at TK that he goes by when he butt fucks you!...If women could be counterfit then you'd be it...Face it Daniel, I cold busted you and jack's bullshit forum...Venooker took down ASVS and Spin-Flippery<<Ask Gear, Donovan, Charlemange and Dirk Funk

That's just how it would look!

This is copied from the "GFHH" sub-forum at The Signal's TK forum.

Must be tough when your crush quits you. I see you still don't know what to do with yourself. Every word out of your mouth is still "Venooker"

He doesn't seem to even notice.

Last edited:
Members at the 100 Drummer and The Question Guilded forum...(nothing of note after that.

Funny, no matter how hard I look I don't see a "100 drummer" poster anywhere at the signal. Guess you're making that up too.

I bet that you didn't know that Jack is copying all your shitposting here and preserving it very carefully at the TK forum at The Signal.

Looks like a book is in the works, given the volume of material.

Guess you don't own your posts either LOL but he says "Thanks"

:wrf:
Funny, no matter how hard I look I don't see a "100 drummer" poster anywhere at the signal. Guess you're making that up too.

I bet that you didn't know that Jack is copying all your shitposting here and preserving it very carefully at the TK forum at The Signal.

Looks like a book is in the works, given the volume of material.

Guess you don't own your posts either LOL but he says "Thanks"

^^Please do us (Troll Kingdom) a favor^^...Please mothafucker, Eat Shit and Die Old Dirty Bastard...Your services are no longer needed at this time by us (Troll Kingdom)...You have The Signal with all the comforts of feeling like your at Troll Kingdom...The Signal duplicated Troll Kingdom's Speak Freely, The Godforsaken Hell Holes, The Minefield and The Badlands. I'm surprised y'all cocksuckers didn't think of adding a sports forum, owned and operated by blackfoot NAP at Troll Kingdom (TAOD)...Have you ever considered suicide?...Or...Jumping off the tallest building in Vermont?...Or...Just use a drug and overdose?...Or...Just piss yourself to death?

^^You spamming my thread with these long assed post instead of that "OLD DIRTY JEW BASTARD" who claims to have me on ignore/fail to respond to ME in the name of Troll Kingdom's semi retired Question doesn't matter^^...HOLLA BLACK

And Another Thing
Why is The Question duplicating Troll Kingdom's forums?...Is this some kind of takeover perpetrated by Venooker's 20+ year takeover of Troll Kingdom, like he tried with Comicon?

Last edited: