Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Troll Kingdom member banned and created his own board.

kiddwaya-kidd.gif

What up John/Daniel/The former Toll Kingdom's The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint...I know for a fact that you visit our forum regularly or habitually and often...Is frequently the same as often/twenty-four-seven/7 days a week?...Your horny lover friend who you've been following/make you do thangs you wouldn't have done on your free will isn't being a close friend to you since your temporally retirement to try and cause Troll Kingdom members to do something through reasoning or argument by OLD DIRTY BASTARD to take over Troll Kingdom which he's done with message boards for well over 20 times since 2003... Why the fuck did you fall for that trickery, John/Daniel/The former Toll Kingdom's The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint...YOU DUMB FUCKER.<<WHY?...You must be the dumbest asshole at Troll Kingdom since Dirk Funk, Hunter X/Bitshslapsmitty, James/Geedis, DevilMan/Charles/Steve, Dork Lord/Dark Lord, Kevin Pee-Pee/Eel O'Brian/Yahooee, Henoch, Loktar, MODMAN, Love Child, Laker Girl, Conchaga, Gear, Sarek and missmanners...BYE-BYE, see you when I see you!...When you decide to return to TROLL KINGDOM...HOLLA BLACK chump.

What up John/Daniel/The former Toll Kingdom's The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint...I know for a fact that you visit our forum regularly or habitually and often...Is frequently the same as often/twenty-four-seven/7 days a week?...Your horny lover friend who you've been following/make you do thangs you wouldn't have done on your free will isn't being a close friend to you since your temporally retirement to try and cause Troll Kingdom members to do something through reasoning or argument by OLD DIRTY BASTARD to take over Troll Kingdom which he's done with message boards for well over 20 times since 2003... Why the fuck did you fall for that trickery, John/Daniel/The former Toll Kingdom's The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint...YOU DUMB FUCKER.<<WHY?...You must be the dumbest asshole at Troll Kingdom since Dirk Funk, Hunter X/Bitshslapsmitty, James/Geedis, DevilMan/Charles/Steve, Dork Lord/Dark Lord, Kevin Pee-Pee/Eel O'Brian/Yahooee, Henoch, Loktar, MODMAN, Love Child, Laker Girl, Conchaga, Gear, Sarek and missmanners...BYE-BYE, see you when I see you!...When you decide to return to TROLL KINGDOM...HOLLA BLACK chump.

LOL!

^^What tha fuck are you "LOL" me bout?^^<<<My word is bond, you betta ask somebody! or simply just............HOLLA BLACK.

:wtf:

Does Mentalist, Cassie and Eggs Mayonnaise know y'all (jack/Jonnie Boy) created The TK Day Care Center For The Feeble Minded at The Signal/Guilded?...Holly Fuck! Signal has Troll Kingdom's Speak Freely, The Godforsaken Hell Holes, The Minefield and The Badlands

So does this mean Mentalist, Cassie, missmanners, Eggs Mayonnaise and Venooker our current administrators are going to let our former perma-banned member The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint copy/paste our forums (The Legendary Troll Kindom) at his failed forum, The Signal?

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up Wilson. What happened to The Question is between A: The Question and B: The Admins. C: yourself out the door.

You won't get any other answer besides that little man. You are not part of the TK Community. You're the house schvartze.

:wtf:

So does this mean Mentalist, Cassie, missmanners, Eggs Mayonnaise and Venooker our current administrators are going to let our former perma-banned member The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint copy/paste our forums (The Legendary Troll Kindom) at his failed forum, The Signal?

FimWItDX0AEC7MN.jpg

Worms GIF - Worms GIFs

Bottom line is Troll Kingdom is y'alls semi-retired The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint...which is a bottom feeding maggot in the name of Venooker, TK's Legendary member, who has more socks than Troll Kingdom allows...jack owns TK<<I knew that when I joined this Forum 20+ years ago when he lost his Kingdom, co-owned with Steve Bissette, Rick Veitch, Tony Millionaire and Danny Hellman....With $$$ provided by DevilMan and Eel O'Brien<<Both paid $$$ to be moderators and got straight up FUCKED, and employed me to fuck that Jew bitch.

Worms GIF - Worms GIFs

Bottom line is Troll Kingdom is y'alls semi-retired The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint...which is a bottom feeding maggot in the name of Venooker, TK's Legendary member, who has more socks than Troll Kingdom allows...jack owns TK<<I knew that when I joined this Forum 20+ years ago when he lost his Kingdom, co-owned with Steve Bissette, Rick Veitch, Tony Millionaire and Danny Hellman....With $$$ provided by DevilMan and Eel O'Brien<<Both paid $$$ to be moderators and got straight up FUCKED, and employed me to fuck that Jew bitch.
You're a Sore loser. More pathetic than Charlie "Winning!" Sheen. At least he was mildly entertaining.

With $$$ provided by DevilMan and Eel O'Brien<<Both paid $$$ to be moderators and got straight up FUCKED, and employed me.

You still bitching and moaning about stuff that happened 20 years ago?

And another thing:

I didn't put any "$$$" into Jack's board, and I certainly didn't employ you to do anything. You were an asshole then. We all made fun of you behind your back. You still haven't explained why we're literally neighbors, yet you know if we meet in person you'll find yourself flat on your ass.

And another thing: The only money that's owed anyone is the $600 both KP and I fronted you for work, which to this day you still haven't paid back.

Remember when Alice fired you? And remember that if you go on that property again you'll be arrested for trespassing?

Good times, Jack's n i g g e r bitch.

:bigass:

^^^^^ @Mentalist ^^^^^^

@cunt-40

d33b9793dff3a65f20dbf0864e0138e7.jpg

Last edited:
I just signed our semi-retired The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint to The Kingdom Of BLACKFOOT...He promised to let me in at The Signal...See you soon 100 Drummer
John's response (from The Signal) of which I mod the TK forum:

"Just for the record: No, C-40 has not been extended an invitation to join this server, and he never will be."

and another thing:

:bigass:

John and I were talking at The Signal this morning and he said:

"I've mentioned before that people lie for one of two reasons; those reasons are like two sides to one coin.

To acquire or achieve something that they can't acquire or achieve while being honest, or
To keep something that the truth would cost them.

In Wilson's case, he lies to try to present an image that he's anything other than a loser. Problem is that he is a loser. Everybody knows he's a loser, because it's obvious. And the more he lies and tries to present a false front about it, the worse it is for him, because it makes him out to be a desperate and mentally unhinged loser."

Pretty much Charles J Wilson/C-40/Blackfoot nap to a "T"